Crugnor

Wallpaper Enthusiast
Reaction score
Faction
Mithril. Represent.
Roleplay Guilds
Asaltadore
SCREECH

Welcome to my art nest. Most of what I post here are simple sketches that I like to show off. Unfortunately I don't have a scanner, so forgive me for the poor image quality.
image.jpg
I like Steam Powered Giraffe. Do you like Steam Powered Giraffe? I drew some Steam Powered Giraffe stuff. This is Rabbit, and she's a bit cukoo.

image.jpg
This is Vallien. He's not nice, if you couldn't tell. He's a grumpy Lord from Ellador who like to manipulate people. He also has an army, so it's probably not a good idea to disturb him.

image.jpg
This is The Spine from SPG. His voice is so smooth oh my goodddd -excited feather ruffling-

image.jpg
Ichabod Thomas Duarte. He is a hot headed white knight with a beard and nice long hair.

image.jpg
This is a concept I had for a Venetian mask style robot. Her name is Venus.

Positive, constructive comments only. Thanks for taking a look.

TYghdEe.gif
Fabulous!

HOW DO YOU COLOUR WITH PENCILS SO GREATLY LIKE GOD I CANT EVEN PICK A COLOURED PENCIL WITHOUT CRINGING BECAUSE I KNOW I CAN'T COLOUR.

I zone out. A lot. Ichabod is another (more amplified!) version of me, so it makes sense that he is occasionally absent-minded as well. If he's bored, he'll zone out.

But where does he go?

image.jpg

I saw Chappie. I have a weird obsession with robots.
Still a WIP, I'll post another when finished
7f61fcd31573143c95a86a73580e05d4.png

Finally, another traditional artist... I say, you have some skill! Doing good on the body proportion, and the shading too. I need to work on shading contrast myself... anyways, please, continue! I hope your days remain free with time to continue your art! Just remember: practice, practice, practice! I think you have some real potential ahead of you. If you want any advice, feel free to contact me. I'd love to help you with anything.