Preserved Sheet Calibur Ashford

This sheet was missing a prefix or has not been edited for a long period of time. Please create a ticket including a linkif your sheet was moved in error.
@BiBiBirdie
Hello, I've made some changes, I've removed 2 from strength added them to con, as well as removed state sabotage pack with dragonkin pack, finally swapped marking shot with trailing shot.

@BiBiBirdie
Sorry for another change in a short period I realised a special I no longer have helps with a stat I put in, so I replaced Trailing shot with Dragonic Adjudicator pack.

Hi, please specify under your Abilities information whether this character is an Archon or not, as he can't invest in Draconic point buy otherwise (nor Mythic unless you have Heks Wisdom)

@gnomery
Hi, with the new Archon update I've changed up my profs. Expect that another change may be somewhat soon with what lineage I can make my mind up on.

@WingedJade Hey I haven't updated my sheet recently, so I thought I'd make some changes to the Character.

Got rid of the stupid luck pack and replaced it with Protectorate Pack.

And I've decided to Retcon being an Archon, I don't believe it went along with my character concept anymore.