Calibur Ashford

Discussion in 'Character Sheets' started by DuchBargollo, Mar 5, 2021.

1. DuchBargollo

DuchBargollo Life is precious, lets enjoy it together!

[​IMG]
    Character Information

• Full name: Saelethil Liaceran
      • Calibur Ashford
    • Race: Fin'ullen (Previously Isldar)
    • Sex: Male
    • Sexuality: Heterosexual
    • Eye Colour: Blue
    Saelethil is a shield for others, he will jump into a fight to stop others from getting hurt wrongfully. Saelethil has worked in Law enforcement during most of his time in Regalia and strongly believes in removing any and all bias away from his work.

Proficiency Infomation

• Strength: 7
      • Duelist Pack
      • Hunter Pack
      • Warrior Pack
      • Tactician Pack
      • Dismount Pack
      • Fisticuffs Pack
      • Climate Pack
    • Constitution: 5
      • Block Pack
      • Bruteforce Pack
      • Physique Pack
      • Ironheart Pack
      • Protectorate Pack
    • Wisdom: 0
    • Dexterity: 1
      • Disguise Pack
    • Magic: 0
    • Charisma: 1
      • State Leadership Pack
    Ability Information

Fin'ullen Racial Ability Kit

• Knockdown Immune
    • Empowerment
    • Weapon Summon
    Languages
    • Sulvaley (Ellador)
    • Common (Free)
    Appearance Information
    • Saelethil has two distinct scars on his face, one being the massive burn scar that covers one side of his face, the other being a nasty claw mark that goes over his eye.
    • Saelethil is 6 foot 8 inches tall, with a very lean, muscular body shape. He has raven black hair which is scruffy and cut short. Saelethil had lost his left eye and right arm and is currently replaced with Klokktech Biotics.
    Life Story
    • Saelethil was born in the harsh cold lands of Ellador, born from two Voltaley parents both of them happened to be a part of the same pillar, the Pillar of war. He didn’t have any other siblings.
    • Saelethil’s parents disappeared when they departed one day, never to step back into the lands of Ellador, so Saelethil was raised by family friends, although he wasn’t happy about this and ran away from home, exiting Ellador.
    • After Saelethil’s departure, he went by as Calibur Ashford, going from place to place, although still a young adult that didn’t know much, he was guided by a Yanar that took care of him. Though their journey ended when they reached Regalia. He won’t ever forget their kindness and their oranges.
    • After a year in Regalia, Calibur had to choose whether to stay an Isldar, either becoming a Life or Death Isldar, to which he chose neither, instead, he turned back to his ancestral lineage into a Fin'ullen.

Lover
    | Allynna |
    "My heart pounds uncontrollably around you, my only desire is to protect and love you, but I think we both know that you seem to take care of me more than myself. I wish I could do more for you, but as long as I see that smile of yours that's all I need."

Best Friend
    | Briareth |

"I can never stay mad at you, but I will punch the snot out of you if I need to put you in check before you do something stupid again. I care about you, kind of like a brother I guess, I never had any siblings, so I wouldn't really know."

Highest Admiration
    | Viggo Sorenvik |

"I know I was one heck of a pain in the ass for you, which I deeply apologise for, I've grown so much this past year, because of you. I'm truly thankful for your guidance, when times were hard or confusing you always managed to fix any situation. Your image in my mind is that of the highest respect, I don't know a man so well-versed as a leader, it's like it's deep in your blood. I wish your retirement treats you, well Commander."

| Cyran |
    "You took me in at one of my darkest times, I was so confused and scared at life, but you showed me a straight path. I don't think I'd be how I am without your guidance, you're truly a wise mentor. I hope I can make you proud with achievements I hope to achieve in life."

| Silver |
    "We haven't had many moments of just us talking, but you're a man with wisdom that is mind-boggling to me, you're truly a great respectable man, and I hope to learn from you some more."

Close Bonds
    | Nynx |
    "I'm glad I got to witness your growth personally, you've shown your maturity these past few months, keep at it, I'll be here for you all the way and you tell me if anyone gives you trouble!"

| Taeron |
    "You were my guide to who I am today, I can't be more thankful than the life I've lived, sure it's been so hard, I've broken many times, but I'd never take it back. Being a guard in the Violet Order with you lot were such great times, it saddens me it'll never be the same, but our memories will never fade, let's grab a drink sometime."

| Sib |
    "I don't think there's a single person in this whole world like yah, an immensely fierce, but also the most caring and soft person around. You won't hesitate to sucker me in the face, but you'd never hesitate to help me when I was down, be it physically or mentally. I'm sad we can't be the same as in the old days, but our friendship is still as strong as ever.

| Isobel |
    "We've bumped heads a few times, you're quite the personality, but no matter how hard you act we all know your heart is that of gold, I wish you would show that side of yourself more often, but I think because you don't it makes it radiate ten times stronger when you do, we must share a drink sometime."

| Eletha |
    "You're quite random, I'm unsure of what goes on in that head of yours, but you treat me as an equal and I appreciate that, I feel inferior so much in this vast city, but our discussions make me feel relaxed."

Friends
    | Lee |
    "I haven't gotten to know you that well, but you're a good fellow, strong and can lead. I respect you and hope we can get to know each other better."

| Erwin |
    "You probably don't see me the same way as I do you, as I'm not all that great like most of the people in the Violets and I may not say or show it, but you're one heck of a dependable guy, I'd say I was even envious of you sometimes. We may not be Violets anymore, but I still see you as a comrade."

| Camilla |
    "I met you maybe once or twice as a Violet, but I never really formed an opinion of you, however, especially during the Bralona occupation of Regalia, you're brilliant, you know exactly what you're going to do. I wish to learn from you if I'm not a bother that is."

| Valenia |
    "I remember when you first came to Regalia, you were shy and kept near Allynna, so it's good to see you've opened up so much, it seems that compared to everyone else in regalia I'm quite slow. I'd like to get to know you better as you're basically my lover's sister."

• Cuddles! Cuddles! x 4
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    #1 DuchBargollo, Mar 5, 2021
    Last edited: Jan 22, 2023
  2. Antimreoir

Antimreoir Refugee

@DuchBargollo Hello! I'll be picking up this application for my review, expect a response in a jiffy. Welcome to the server, by the by.

3. Antimreoir

Antimreoir Refugee

Here's my review! @DuchBargollo

Basic Information

Everything looks fine here!
    Skill Information
    Special Traits
    Visual Information
    Personality
    Life Story
    Where did Calibur grow up? It's a peculiar name that seems very un-Isldar, and it makes me wonder if he grew up outside of Ellador?
    Please elaborate a little further on where Calbur studied animals and husbandry, and also trained his perception.

All in all, a lovely application. Splendidly done.

Once you make the requested edits I'll be glad to mark you as approved!

• Like Like x 1
  4. DuchBargollo

Hello, @Antimreoir
    I read the whole page of the Isldar however I was not able to see where they specifically grew up, so I decided I would say that he just grew up in a small village, if you can send me a link or if you could tell me where Isldar grew up I would much appreciate.

Thank you, also I'll mark the other things in Green for ease of reading!

5. Antimreoir

Antimreoir Refugee

@DuchBargollo Your edits look just fine, Isldar come from the land of Ellador, a land of frigid icy wastes and little natural life beyond miles of snow- and the Isldar Holds that reside there.

• Like Like x 1
  6. DuchBargollo

@Antimreoir
    Hi! I've made a bit of a big edit every change marked in Green, but I'll also mark them down here.

- New prof rework, so 50 prof points now, so 10 perception is now core points and 5 more points were added into husbandry.
    - Added Guard uniform into clothing
    - Changed height to 6'8" instead of 6'6"
    - Dragon Worship increase from 8 to 10 and added some of Calibur's views into it.
    - Added a pets spoiler tab which included Calibur's pet bird which is a Song Sparrow and his new pet which is also a mount a Wyvern as he's an Isldar
    - Added a spoiler tab for relationships
    - and finally edited his life story a little bit.

7. Antimreoir

Antimreoir Refugee

@DuchBargollo You dont get a racial boost in Core Proficiencies until you invest at least 10 points, however you have only spent 45 points in total.please raise your Fist combat to 15.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  8. DuchBargollo

@Antimreoir
    Thank you completely missed that! Fist combat is now 15.

9. Antimreoir

Antimreoir Refugee

10. DuchBargollo

@Antimreoir
    Hi! Calibur has been afflicted with sanguinism I've marked all changes in Green!

• Powerful Powerful x 1
  11. Antimreoir

Antimreoir Refugee

12. DuchBargollo

@Antimreoir Just changed the Isldar abilities to the new ones!

13. Antimreoir

Antimreoir Refugee

14. DuchBargollo

Heyo! @Antimreoir
    I did a very needed update, I removed Pathfinding and medical science in which I replaced the points into Sorcery, I tend to learn sorcery IC I'm just putting down the spell before I've learnt them IC is all.
    Also did an update to the life story of Calibur's present years!
    Also changed up the extra visuals, relationships and inventory.
    and finally removed sanguinism!

15. Antimreoir

Antimreoir Refugee

• Winner Winner x 1
  16. DuchBargollo

Heyo! @Antimreoir
    Changed up my proficiencies up, firstly I've taken 18 points off of Greatsword combat in which I added 4 to fist as I used my fists more then my sword and the other 6 points were invested into Arcanology then the remaining 2 points I slapped into dagger combat.
    I've made the adjustments to the backstory which were heavily needed.
    I've changed the overall look of the sheet as well, but that doesn't really matter.
    Thank you!

#16 DuchBargollo, Jul 10, 2021
    Last edited: Jul 11, 2021
  17. Antimreoir

Antimreoir Refugee

18. DuchBargollo

Took away sorcery due to being Cahal, took one point off greatsword combat and added the remaining points into strength training.
    Updated back story, that's it! I just need a new reviewer as my old Lore Staff seems to be no longer staff!

19. MantaRey

MantaRey repairing the gens Staff Member Lore2

20. MantaRey

Here's my review:
    • I'd say if he was born in Ellador, he would have a more Isldarrin name. Having a simplified, Ailor-adjacent name for Regalia is acceptable, but I would also list a birth name or Isldarrin name here, for posterity.
    • I'll also make a general point (if you want to readjust some of the Life Story) that Voltalar are very hidden away and exclusive, and are very focused on taking care of the Wyverns and ensuring their safety. I think it's more likely that it's less of a civilized village and more of a basic hold that the Voltalar tend to upkeep. Sanguine are less of a problem in Ellador because the Isldar have pushed on Dorkarth Sanguine.
    Aside from these, I don't see glaring issues. @DuchBargollo

21. DuchBargollo

@MantaRey Heyo!
    - Alright! So, I have added a more Isldarrin name.
    - I also didn't like the way the life story was, as it was old and outdated and I felt it didn't follow lore properly, I kind of made it up on the spot, so I did a revamp on that, I didn't change the present lore of course, please do tell me if you see anything that catches your eye!
    Thank you!

22. MantaRey

23. DuchBargollo

@MantaRey
    Hello!
    Cured of Cahalism (not yet Icly, but will be soon! Thought I'd get the sheet done now than later.) and I've re-added Sorcery, taken Vocal and some points off of greatsword and spread them to shielding and sorcery!
    Do let me know if you spot anything,
    Thank you!

24. Acosmism

Acosmism Sugar Parental Unit

@DuchBargollo Hello, I'll be claiming this app for re-review. Expect one shortly.

• Like Like x 1
  25. Acosmism

Basic Information
    • This is fine
    Skill Information
    • You have 28 points total invested in combat, alongside ten points in strength training. Please take some points from your combat to disperse elsewhere.
    Visual Information
    • This is fine
    Personality
    • This is fine
    Life Story
    • Please explain how he obtained Arcanology.
    Mark your changes in GREEN and tag me when you are done. @DuchBargollo

26. DuchBargollo

@Acosmism Sorry to get back a bit late, I checked on the sheet, but I often see a notif on the flag which I didn't so I often looked away, I only just checked the comments today and saw the message.

I relocated 4 points out of combat and placed them into Vocal arts, however, I don't see why strength training affects combat?

Also in adulthood, I already explained Arcanology, but if you'd like me to be more specific I can change that up for you, I've marked it in GREEN all the same just so you can find it easier.

27. Acosmism

Apologies for the delay. Approved.

28. DuchBargollo

@Acosmism
    Heyo!
    I really wasn't using archblood knowledge, so I switched it out to Element Control 4.

29. Acosmism

Re-approved.

30. DuchBargollo

@Acosmism
    Hello!
    I've made the change to the new format, finally.
    I also removed 4 points from combat putting three into power curse 2 and one into vocal arts!
    As Arken knowledge was Thanos snapped I had three extra points and plopped them into linguistics!
    Do be sure to @ me if I've made a mistake and I made sure to mark them all in GREEN!

31. Acosmism

Re-approved.

• Winner Winner x 1
  32. DuchBargollo

@Acosmism
    Hello!
    Calibur's been made a Warden, so I got rid of sorcery and replaced my points which I've marked all in GREEN

33. Acosmism

Re-approved

34. DuchBargollo

@Acosmism
    Hello!
    I just took away 3 vocal and 5 construction art and replaced them with 8 points in mixology!

35. Yurs

Yurs real life catgirl

Claimed for review!

APPROVED

36. DuchBargollo

@Yurs
    New prof update as well as the new Isldar thing, so no longer Isldar and now Fin'ullen. Do tell me if anything ain't right.

37. Yurs

Yurs real life catgirl

APPROVED

38. DuchBargollo

@Yurs
    Hello! I changed around my points replacing axe pack with blunt and swapping pickpocketing with marking shot.

39. Yurs

Yurs real life catgirl

APPROVED

40. DuchBargollo

@Yurs
    Hello! Simple change of switching state commander charisma pack with the new Dragonbeing pack. Marked in Green!