Archived Build Peacefully?

This suggestion has been archived / closed and can no longer be voted on.

mrhappynicolas2

Mrhappy
Reaction score
Faction
Rylona
Kingdom
No.
Roleplay Guilds
Not in 1 .
No is it enoying when building and then get killed and lose all your supply well for me yes im trying to make a wall but i get killed bye p4 and sharp 5 ppl 1 hit amd im down i use a darkroom and use that armor but still KO

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Im french dont juge my withing! |-(

How is does this fit under this section? This just seems like a complaint you might have with being killed while building a wall...

Aight, here's an idea that could be a minor alternative to factions, because some can't actually afford that...
A "Peaceful" mode for all worlds that have PVP on.
I'll probably make a separate forum thing saying the same thing, just more in depth.
Basically, my idea of this goes like so:
As long as a person is not within a such-and-such block range of a enemy OR a fellow faction member (I say this because your fellow faction members should be able to help defend each other, along with doing it in your faction area when in a raid is kinda cheap, know what I'm saying?), OR said person doesn't have a faction, he may do something like "/peaceful activate" or something. It would have a "stand still" timer like the traits plug in, so that you can't just activate it ASAP when a dood in diamond armor just pops up. As long as this mode is on, you won't be able to be killed by other players, so you can go building like a happy panda or exploring a whole world without fearing enemy factions.
Some other restrictions is that you wouldn't be able to enter a enemy faction area, as then the enemy can't kill you, and you cannot harm other players. This is sheerly for the purpose of people that want to explore a new world (Cough Teled Methen) WITHOUT being gang banged by prems in god armor, those that wish to RP in a non-faction claimed area, or those that just wish to build. One other note is that you will STILL be killed by zombies and what-not, as to make it not so OP.

...I should make a poll on this now. Just a random idea I came up with.

Aight, here's an idea that could be a minor alternative to factions, because some can't actually afford that...
A "Peaceful" mode for all worlds that have PVP on.
I'll probably make a separate forum thing saying the same thing, just more in depth.
Basically, my idea of this goes like so:
As long as a person is not within a such-and-such block range of a enemy OR a fellow faction member (I say this because your fellow faction members should be able to help defend each other, along with doing it in your faction area when in a raid is kinda cheap, know what I'm saying?), OR said person doesn't have a faction, he may do something like "/peaceful activate" or something. It would have a "stand still" timer like the traits plug in, so that you can't just activate it ASAP when a dood in diamond armor just pops up. As long as this mode is on, you won't be able to be killed by other players, so you can go building like a happy panda or exploring a whole world without fearing enemy factions.
Some other restrictions is that you wouldn't be able to enter a enemy faction area, as then the enemy can't kill you, and you cannot harm other players. This is sheerly for the purpose of people that want to explore a new world (Cough Teled Methen) WITHOUT being gang banged by prems in god armor, those that wish to RP in a non-faction claimed area, or those that just wish to build. One other note is that you will STILL be killed by zombies and what-not, as to make it not so OP.

...I should make a poll on this now. Just a random idea I came up with.
*Cough* http://forums.massivecraft.com/threads/passive-aggressive-system-suggestion.23101/ *Cough*

Nuuuuu! Join a faction! There are plenty to choose from! Large or small!

...Mind if I mention this in my idea? Because I really really really really wanna work on it... :3
And BTW, I think it's a great idea, I'm more working for those without a faction and working on some kinks.
Of course, working out all my flaws & also combining your idea is what consensuses are made for.

There are so many solutions to this problem, the most prominent ones being:
a: Buy premium and don't fight back
b: Surrender so you will no longer get raided
Crying on the forums that the whole game needs to change because you are "losing" (not sure how else to describe it) against people who have put the time and effort into getting the gear to raid you is not going to help, and is not the solution to your problems.

There are so many solutions to this problem, the most prominent ones being:
a: Buy premium and don't fight back
b: Surrender so you will no longer get raided
Crying on the forums that the whole game needs to change because you are "losing" (not sure how else to describe it) against people who have put the time and effort into getting the gear to raid you is not going to help, and is not the solution to your problems.

Both of those options are not good.
a) Prem is fricken expensive and is hard for people with mean parents to get.
b) Surrendering does not help, as most wilderness people have little money or items that are of use to pvpers.

I honestly don't see what people get out of killing and harassing wilderness players. It just hurts the server in the long run. @mrhappynicolas2, why don't you join a faction? Raeth (my faction) is usually happy to accept people, and we have loads of allies so even if you don't move to our main town you'll be safe from most random passerby just by the "you cannot harm allies" feature :)

I honestly don't see what people get out of killing and harassing wilderness players. It just hurts the server in the long run. @mrhappynicolas2, why don't you join a faction? Raeth (my faction) is usually happy to accept people, and we have loads of allies so even if you don't move to our main town you'll be safe from most random passerby just by the "you cannot harm allies" feature :)
Y u change faction names again -_-