Jare's Build-by-donation Services

Discussion in 'Massive Marketplace' started by Jareth, Apr 10, 2024.

1. Jareth

Jareth babe with the power (they/them) Supremium

Jare's Build-By-Donation Services
    Hello! My name is Jareth and I like to build stuff. I have been a part of many construction projects including faction bases, creative plots, and rental interiors. I am always looking to improve my skills and help others create immersive environments so that they can enjoy their storytelling experience to the fullest! If you need help with a project, consider me as an option!

How it Works
    1. Reach out to me on Discord (@jarethmode)
    2. Provide a description of the project you need assistance on. (Please see 'Rules' section concerning larger scale projects).
    3. I will let you know whether or not I am available to help with the project.
    4. If approved, I will create mock-ups on my creative world and send you screenshots while I work to ensure you like the progress.
    5. Once the design is complete, you can navigate to my Ko-fi and donate any amount you see fit, with a minimum of $5.00 USD.
    6. Upon receipt, I will either send you a schematic file for you to implement onto MassiveCraft, or I can do it for you. I do ask that either materials are provided or I am given compensation in regals for using items from my own storage.
    7. Your build project is done and I can buy myself a little treat!
    Rules
    • I will not be breaking any MassiveCraft rules (especially relating to rental regions, griefing, or building requirements). If part of your request violates these terms, I will not fulfill it. However, I am happy to find ways to get as close as possible within the restrictions.
    • I do not have set prices because this is a hobby and it is fun for me. However, if your project is particularly large in scale, I will probably arrange a more formal commission format for the exchange to ensure that my time is valued and that you feel like you have adequate safeguards in place.
    • I like to work quickly! Standard-size projects should have a turn-around time of under one week. If something comes up, I will communicate with you frequently and update you accordingly.
    Portfolio
    Examples of my work can be found on my Ko-Fi account or here!

Questions? Comments? Concerns? DM me on Discord @jarethmode !

[​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 8
    • Immersive Immersive x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  2. Jareth

Jareth babe with the power (they/them) Supremium

Thank you @SoulCircuit for putting me to work on the library! Here's a couple screenies!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]