Attention Ya'll Artsy Folks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I drew Cedric in my current clothing and my Cintiq pen and glove, in the style of @Teddie000 . This style was initially hard, as I had to figure out how Teddie draws bodies and muscles without any reference, so I used facial composition as an exit point, but later really fun to make, it's a style I could even see myself drawing in. I challenge @Gabriel to draw a character in Teddie's style as well.

ESLU75X.png
IM GONNA CRY THATS AMAZING

Another day, Another outfit, Another artist.

This time, attempting @Eliza_Nightly 's style. Was much harder than I thought, and not having traditional tools definately put me at a disadvantage.

Blocked-1.png

Another day, Another outfit, Another artist.

This time, attempting @Eliza_Nightly 's style. Was much harder than I thought, and not having traditional tools definately put me at a disadvantage.

Blocked-1.png
OH MY GOD LOOK HOW CUTE HE ISSSSSS ; ^; Is there anything you can't do? o_O I. Love.

Uhm... Meant to post this awhile back x3 Already showed @Gabriel ou o 'Tis Runi... Just... Sketchy. ; ^;

Attachments

• Runi Gabriel Style.jpg
    Runi Gabriel Style.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 146

It's cute tho! :D Also....! I was challenged by @CelestialAzure to draw myself in my character's clothes. And then Monmarty (already quoted so I don't need to spam with tag) challenged me to draw in @Teddie000 's art style. Hit two cans with a single rock and drew myself in my character's clothes with Teddie's style. Eheh, errrr....I, I did my best...! :'3 *hides*

Edited after I woke up this morning and looked at what I drew at like...2 am. xD

teddiesss.png

I drew Cedric in my current clothing and my Cintiq pen and glove, in the style of @Teddie000 . This style was initially hard, as I had to figure out how Teddie draws bodies and muscles without any reference, so I used facial composition as an exit point, but later really fun to make, it's a style I could even see myself drawing in. I challenge @Gabriel to draw a character in Teddie's style as well.

ESLU75X.png
oh look at that you got your little diva glove and everything

OOPS I MEANT TO REPLY TO THIS LIKE A WEEK AGO.
HERE:
tumblr_nbv6iwkDsC1qa3i73o1_500.png

Mayhap we should do another art tag for that. An art roulette of sorts where people are randomly paired and have to draw in the art style of the other person. xD

@MonMarty @Teddie000

Hiwever, this tag is still open for a little while longer for those who still wanna do this. :3

Why have I not seen this before! Sighn me up

Marayla casual.png
Boom. My lovely outfit that, in real life, makes me look like a pirate. Precisely why I wore it today.
CHIBI-ISH STYLE!!! \(^o^)/

Last edited:
No... No... NOOOOOOOOOO!
(left to right) Ajit, Derek and Algon.Jpeg

Same thing basically, but now with more layers!
For keeping warm on those awful sick days:

Attachments

• EE_Clothes_Tag2.png
    EE_Clothes_Tag2.png
    196.5 KB · Views: 73
I'd do this if I could draw :/ I may attempt it doh...

Wait, I almost forgot this existed, I think I wanted to do this, But didn't have my tablet at the time, I might draw beth in my clothes later when I'm not feeling so bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.