Attention Ya'll Artsy Folks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So... Uhh.. Well.. Hm..

I seem to have read this as I was getting out of the shower...

I think I will wait until I get dressed to do this .-.

Blocked-1.png
Ohmygod.
That's so cute, with that little blush and all~ <3

It's messy, but in my defense, I was using whatever I had in my car while idling in a parking lot and 'scanned' it with my phone. Trying to remind myself that busy is no excuse not to find a few moments here and there. So, that's Tah Ferk, and he's not very tall.

GALw6jG.jpg

levers

JUST GOT HOME FROM SCHOOL

>
goes straight to my crappy art thingies

@Party_Penguin27
Exactly what I was trying to go for! <3 Thanks.
Im kind of new to digital art and Im looking for feedback to help get better! It means a lot :3

So here's my best sketch of Alibaha in my clothing made in about 2 minutes or so at 11:05pm:

AlibahaInMahCloths.jpg

You can't read mah handwriting (iz shitty) so here's what I wrote in my semi-delerious state:

Top Left: "Check out mah dope ass sketch!"
Top Right, next to head: "Totes checkin you out Mony! ^-^" @MonMarty
End of Arm: "Flippin le bird" (can't draw hands to save my life, literally)
The Shorts: "Blue Jean Shorts"
End of Feet: "Nerdy-Ass Long Socks"

Hurhur it's Miss Maven. I got lazy so it's a bust shot taken with a phone.

bewn47.jpg

I want to do this again when I get home on wednesday, but draw in teddie's style

Mayhap we should do another art tag for that. An art roulette of sorts where people are randomly paired and have to draw in the art style of the other person. xD

@MonMarty @Teddie000

Hiwever, this tag is still open for a little while longer for those who still wanna do this. :3

I will try this :P

It shall be amusing. Pair me with anyone!

Mayhap we should do another art tag for that. An art roulette of sorts where people are randomly paired and have to draw in the art style of the other person. xD

@MonMarty @Teddie000

Hiwever, this tag is still open for a little while longer for those who still wanna do this. :3
Might be interested, though I'm not entirely sure.

@MonMarty @Teddie000

YOU HAVE OVERPOWERED MY STYLE NOW. Ever since I drew Runi in yours. AAAGH ANIME KICK AGAIN.

I drew Cedric in my current clothing and my Cintiq pen and glove, in the style of @Teddie000 . This style was initially hard, as I had to figure out how Teddie draws bodies and muscles without any reference, so I used facial composition as an exit point, but later really fun to make, it's a style I could even see myself drawing in. I challenge @Gabriel to draw a character in Teddie's style as well.

ESLU75X.png

@MonMarty @Teddie000

I STIL WANT TO DO THIS
//chases after the bandwagon//

Status
Not open for further replies.