• Regalian Roleplay Rules

1. Roleplay rules apply in this category.
    2. Posts are in-character.
    3. Posts are not anonymous.
    4. Posts and reactions made to posts are public. What your character says or does is known by all other characters. If you would like a reaction to be private, do not post it as a public response to a thread. Roleplay it out on the server!
    5. Out-of-character commentary on threads is not allowed unless it is specifically spoiled or bracketed, and/or highlights additional information for in-character responses.
    6. Meme responses are not allowed. This includes reposting the same content as the poster(s) above, or repeating catch phrases on a post.

Wumpatron

Das Wump
Reaction score
1395044111.jpg

The following would find it's way to those who live within the Altalar District of Regalia and anyone who follows the news affairs of the Altalar in their various forms.

k1t5j4H.png

Salutations Exalted Brethren,

I am Aeliyo N'ollea, Sundial of the far Western expanse we call our home and representative of the Cult of Dronnal within the city of Regalia. I call upon those of my people, whether you are of my cult or of a differing belief, the difference makes minimal difference in my eyes.
We are at a time where we must come together to discuss a great many things. If you consider yourself a leader of your community, a representative of your cult, or simply wish to learn to garner an understanding of your heritage then I pass this invitation unto you.
I expect your arrival at the attached address. I look forward to each of your arrivals.

k1t5j4H.png

OOC

Here it is, the Altalar rewrite, and with it the potential to build a fun and interesting new community. And given the current world climate I see even more points of interest to draw players old and new alike to try something new.

Points of interest for the debate are as follows, this isn't strictly the main things to be discussed, but rather some points to draw from if you are debating about showing up but aren't sure what you would talk about.

• The Elven Empire/Regalian war against the Kathar
  • The previous Elven War between the Elven Empire and the Regalian Empire
  • What the Regalian living Altalar want to do about the Anglian Mist and the food crisis soon to take place
  • Altalar involvement in politics and the Regalian environment
  • Discussion of Cults
  • Discussion of Crafts/Trades
  • Story telling of the cities born in and what they are doing in Regalia AKA Storytime and world building
There are many more options beyond those listed, but those were some of the base ones I thought could be brought up fairly easy in a politically engaging conversation and a casual conversation alike, two bases that are typically at opposite ends of the role play spectrum, but can have a lot of parallels if used in a cultural sense.

k1t5j4H.png

When?

Friday, November 23 at 7 PM EST

Where?

Dessau Estate

TP will be provided, but in the off chance there is an error below is the instructions to find it.
(Use the carriage TPs at the Regalian Spawn, head to the back wall and turn left, it will be in the far corner.)

Who is Invited?

Anyone playing an Altalar

Other races are allowed to attend, but know that this gathering is for a potential Altalar community.

k1t5j4H.png

This is in 20 minutes. Also totally realizing this isn't in an event forum lol

And we are concluded, thank you all for coming out. I'll totally put this in the correct forum next time, elves are pretty neat yo