Alorian Folksongs!

If the mics were good, a teamspeak choir would be pretty neat.

I like story/epic type songs (ex: Ragnar the Red and The Dragonborn Comes from Skyrim.) Would be neat to see something in that style

Oh my goodness these are wonderful, I feel like they perfectly capture Aloria.
Also you have a BEAUTIFUL singing voice!

I might be mustering something up; we'll see.

Either way, I'm pretty willing to be used to sing for any ideas people already have if they need it.

EDIT: I actually have a rough draft of something if you'd like to hear it. Through PM or something.

I might be mustering something up; we'll see.

Either way, I'm pretty willing to be used to sing for any ideas people already have if they need it.

EDIT: I actually have a rough draft of something if you'd like to hear it. Through PM or something.
I'd love to hear it

I did a little cover of 'The Noble' with a bit of piano combined into it. It's relatively slower than Maggy's version.

Heh, my voice is kinda shaky naturally and I forgot the lyrics several times so forgive that.

I demand more Northerne songs! Something to drink mead and fight to! :D

I myself can not sing. It would have to be in Common (English) since I don't want to further butcher a language... I shall write lyrics, yes!

Wait we can write songs about Massive and have it on here?
Woah I'm thinking if I should write one... Hpmf...

-reserved for either parody of the dragon born comes or tales of the toungs (skyrim songs)-

I might compose a fanfare of sorts, though all my (read: my brother's) recording equipment is with my brother about 300 miles away, so it would all be done with plug-in synths. I also need to get my desktop computer to work. But hopefully.

Ooh I was just thinking about writing and recording some songs for something like this the other day. Now I have to get in on this...

Time to write a song about a pirate that uses lightning, ok it is about my char so what he did not write it.

I vote we make @Thortuna a badass intro theme song... That way when she's about to punish someone we can cue the music...

(Ily dun hurt me but you know it would be cool tuna)

Reserved

I hate being that one guy who can't sing for crap, and was only 5th chair violin for the longest time. Will I never have skill in music?
*mopes*

At least I can write hella good! And what's a folk song without words?