Archived Add More Negative Traits.

This suggestion has been archived / closed and can no longer be voted on.

HeartAched

~Valerus King~
Reaction score
Faction
Latronis
Kingdom
Latronis
Hello all,
I think that the amount of negative traits now are just poor, only a few and most of them effect you so negatively (yes I understand that is the whole point of them) but I'd like to see more negative traits to choose from, unarmed vulnerable and such were good, and they allowed for more positive traits to be added. Now I feel as if I am limited to only a few traits (3-4) because of the number of choices of negative traits (they're pretty much god awful unless you live in either all light or underground completely in the dark.) When there were 150 traits, I felt less constricted when it came to picking traits, it'd be nice to have a bigger selection without being impacted in such a way that it seems that it is hard to play. Constantly either being starved or harmed by things like Harm Sunlight or Harm Darkness.

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
I managed to die at market ffs because tp lag+harmlight+starvelight, so I agree 110% that at least the vulnerable traits or equivalent be reintroduced

@Gethelp Please can we consider re-adding the vulnerable traits? The only reasonable negative traits now are nonivore, harm water.. If you re-added vulnerable, if you are to use that than you deserve the consequence of dying easier, obviously making it a negative trait. it's like we are super limited to what we can do, going from 8-10 traits previously to only like 3-4 just with the new traits without making the game absolutely aids to play.

Traits don't work in PvP so honestly why even have harmful negative traits anymore? The only thing traits are used for now are building and darkrooming, and all the negative traits do is make that slightly more frustrating. There is no point to actually harmful negative traits if they are all disabled with PvP Active.