Abandoned Character Adoption Center

Discussion in 'Roleplay Discussion' started by YouDontKnowJack, Sep 22, 2016.

1. YouDontKnowJack

YouDontKnowJack quarantining

So many awesome, well thought out characters get abandoned over time as new races come out and new events happen. This thread is for someone to pick up those characters. Please post the character you don't want to use with this template -
    Name:
    Race:
    Morality:
    Application (If possible):

You can give up characters, sell characters, trade characters with other people, I just ask that you only post real characters, not basic concept characters (Blue Maiar named Jabari). I also ask that all discussion about the character takes place in PM, and any negotiating or establishing of rules takes place there. Also, please delete your post or remove the character from it and write "Taken by @player" once the character has been given up.

This is also good if you want someone to RP as a certain character, such as your character's parent or love interest. Please do not take characters that you will end up returning to here. Also, this is not a page for fridging characters, if you want your character dead, talk to me in PM about it.

Tagging Everyone! (who is not against rp and whose name i remember now)
    @galyushi @bioniccreeper125 @kidmeyer44 @Notepad95 @_Saltyy_ @Nhatka @deadfoe51 @Suzzie @Jackmo_Jones @Jack_Castle @HandsomeJack @HelloFroyo @OldManJ98 @BillytheGrump @Brycea111 @Shuikenai @Finn_Ish @EdgyWalrusaur @Aespair @Doc_Cantank @LumosJared @MonMarty @babayonce @Omnomivore @The_Shadow_King3 @MantaRey @Squeaker555 @Legoclub22 @Cpt_Manturay @Cake_Merchant @WildRoze @BTrooper19 @Gabauchi
    @Boneead6 @Nitroflak

• Winner Winner x 5
    #1 YouDontKnowJack, Sep 22, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 22, 2016
  2. Manatee_

Manatee_ mouse

3. YouDontKnowJack

Character up for adoption -

Kuenre Bonami
    50-something
    Tigran
    Pirate/Gang Member
    Morality: Loyal and determined criminal
    Description:
    Kuenre is a ruthless, cunning ship captain and gang member of The Eye. He is skilled with a crossbow and his claws, and he is good friends with Altior Blavetti, and knows Altior's son Ayric and his uncle Finwe Mineldur.

4. YouDontKnowJack

BUMP! I like how i tagged a hundred people and the only person to reply i disnt remember to tag

5. Jacobcraft04

Jacobcraft04 Holy heretic

Jones would like to adopt him.

6. YouDontKnowJack

who is Jones? If you mean your character, this is an OOC thread.

7. Beetletoes

Beetletoes Regalian Prince

...That's not what this is. You adopt other people old characters to play as your own.

8. Jacobcraft04

Jacobcraft04 Holy heretic

9. YouDontKnowJack

lol we just did that thing where you post at the same time. ​

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. YouDontKnowJack

please keep this in Pm, although it's great to see someone finding a use for this thread

11. Winterlapis

Winterlapis Probably not a furry

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. BeetrootSalad

BeetrootSalad the gremlin Supremium

Is there a minium of how many characters you can send in?
    I have over 83

• Immersive Immersive x 1
  13. YouDontKnowJack

as long as they're actual characters and not just ideas. put them in spoilers please.

14. Gabauchi

Gabauchi Goblin Babe (Local Hotsexy)

didn't show up in my notifications?

but all my characters get killed off way fast.

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  15. Friendly_Gal

Friendly_Gal The Friendly Background Character

I apologize, but I never got noted that I was tagged x3.
    Gonna use this thread later.

16. soapboxstage

soapboxstage a muppet of a man

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. YouDontKnowJack

i don't think he's banned from forum so he could put his character's but still -cri-

18. soapboxstage

So sad I still have cookies he gave me

19. YouDontKnowJack

same and the cake. i'm gonna build him a memorial someday

20. YouDontKnowJack

21. Gabauchi

Gabauchi Goblin Babe (Local Hotsexy)

rereading this, this is the most hilarious thing to me

also not sure if I should toss my unused fish into here

22. YouDontKnowJack

lol yeah that was for my old edgy character and i have a new one now. (it's not /just/ an edgy villain stereotype but it's easier for me to call them my edgy character than my misunderstood and sympathetic character who just wants to be happy)

• Immersive Immersive x 1
  23. Serpent__

Serpent__ Peasant Beggar

bump

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  24. sparrowstew

sparrowstew rip lol

Name: Mazoga Breiner
    Race: Orc
    Morality: Neutral good
    Application (If possible):
    I never finished the application, but I'll put everything I had written down in this spoiler
    (Old template application)
    Basic Information

o Mazoga Breiner – Meatmincer was her given Orcish name on account of her culinary prowess, though after living in Regalia for the entirety of her life, she decided to take up a Regalian name instead, as “Meatmincer” can sound somewhat threatening. (She is not aware of the source of the name Breiner being a word for porridge.)

o Age: 27

o Gender: Female

o Race: Orc

o Main Ambition: Mazoga wishes to open a successful restaurant showcasing her superior cooking skills.
    Basic Information
    o Mazoga has resided in Regalia for all her life. She has rented out a room in the poor district, after deciding that living in the park was not for her.

o The orc was raised by her mother, who was cast out of her tribe in the Dark Iron Tribelands after being accused of betraying her leader. (It was proved not to be true less than a week later, but by the time she’d left, the chief had moved on and forgotten the events.) She did not know her father, as he was simply the other half of an affair with her mother, and is not aware of having siblings.
    Visual Information
    o Eye Color: Orange, with a medium grey eye-white.

o Hair Color: Charcoal

o Hair Style: Shoulder-length dreadlocks

o Skin Color: Pale green, verging on blue-ish

o Clothing: Loose trousers, long green and brown vest over sleeveless blouse. Normally a grey apron on top.

o Height: 6’5

o Weight: 298 lbs

o Body Build: Muscular

o Weapon of Choice: Either a good pair of knitting needles, a frying pan, or a double-bladed axe.
    Visual Information
    o Mazoga’s eyes are narrow and angled, with murky grey eye-whites and orange irises (sometimes mistaken for golden) underneath a thick protruding brow. She has a wide nose, and running under her left eye is a tattoo of three vertical lines. Her face is wide, with sharp bones and a hulking appearance. Mazoga’s ears are pointed, with several piercings in each, which contain both high-quality rings and also some random tin bands and dangling things she found pretty. Her black hair is gathered into shoulder-length dreadlocks, which are worn loose, as they aren’t long enough to do anything else with.

o Mazoga has the normal muscled body of orcs.Her chest, waist, hips, and literally every other part of her body are wide, and somewhat hugely proportioned. She towers over many citizens at 6,5, and generally has an imposing appearance.

o Something similar to this
    Mazoga normally wears a sleeveless blouse with a corset-like vest, adorned with various furs, and loose trousers, along with bracers on her arms. (Or cooking mitts. Those work too.) A loose belt or two is tied on top of this.
    As previously mentioned, she dangles various objects, whether earring or not, from her multiple ear piercings. Mazoga also wears a small pocketwatch around her neck. It’s long since stopped, but she considers it a good luck charm.

o Mazoga’s speech is slurred, broken, and fairly unintelligible. Her voice is deep and rough
    Languages:
    Common (Broken)
    Orcish

Personality Traits (Unfinished)
    o Charismatic:
    o Confident:
    o Unintelligent:
    o Clumsy:
    o Sensitive:
    o Short tempered:

• Like Like x 2
    #24 sparrowstew, Feb 8, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 29, 2017
  25. Serpent__

Serpent__ Peasant Beggar

So I adopted this character from someone on the forums earlier this year (or was it late last year?) and I was really looking forward to making this a really great character. I got really busy with school and homework and then just didn't have the time to edit this from the previous owner (it's exactly how it was when I got it from the previous owner). I am no longer interested in this character and wanted someone to maybe adopt him.

Name: Obosam "Bo"
    Race: Tigran
    Morality: Chaotic Neutral (I believe)
    Application
    Basics:
    Full Name: Obosam "Bo"
    Race: Tigran
    Main Ambition: Revenge to slave and pet owners, To experience the world, knowledge
    Special Permission: N/A
    Visual Information:
    Eye Color: Brown
    Hair Color: white with bright orange sloppily spotting the body
    Hairstyle: All over body
    Skin Color: grey
    Clothing: some blue robes engraved with yellow lining
    Height: 5 feet 2 inches high
    Weight: 110 pounds
    Body Build: Short and moderately chubby, a perfectly cute weight
    Weapon of choice: running away
    Personality:
    • Wimpy- Bo is very wimpy. He is always fearful of those around him and will avoid hanging out with the wrong people. He will also avoid getting into any sort of trouble. He is afraid of what may happen and this can also cause him to have anxiety. He is fearful of most non-ailor races as well unless he is accustomed to them.

• Vengeful- Bo may be afraid of a lot but those he is wronged by with get their share of revenge. He will often create diverse plans to cause those who wronged him harm. These plans may also go a little bonkers and may put others in danger. He can often grow insane when trying to get revenge as he will go to any means possible in doing so.

• Conspiring- Bo will conspire plans and think through things he does. This can be used to keep him out of trouble but also harm his enemies. He will think hard about the things he is about to do to make sure that things don’t go wrong. If he is assured that things will not go wrong, then he will find his way into doing his plans

• Ambitious- Bo is always determined to succeed. Whether his intentions are good or bad, they will be brought out. He will most never get sidetracked from his original goal and will go through even unconventional means of accomplishing his goals.

• Creative- Bo is very creative in the things he does. He is often heavily inspired by the beauty of soul magic to paint and write. He will use creativity to come up with new experimental ideas in soul magic and create other inventions. He sees the whole world as a giant if-then statement. If you do this, then this will happen.

• Cooperative- Bo works great with others. He is great with working together with other people and making plans for people to do things. He often leads partnerships and is incredible at assigning others to do things. He feels as if he is a natural leader when working with most groups.
    Strengths:

Cuteness: Bo is incredible at influencing others. He can act like a cute little pet and get almost anything from people. He is just too darn cute. Some people would do anything for said “Little Old Me.” He can often use his powers to get free stuff and to be just generally lazy.

Analyzing: Though, he doesn’t have much of an education, he can learn very easily. He can pick up concepts very easily and make conclusions as well. He can analyze subjects and conclude then very easily. He has once been able to keep up with a qadir when looking through some mechanical designs.

Theater: Bo is great with all things theater. He wandered his way into a theater at an early age and just loved it! He is great with acting and writing plays. Though, he must often hide his identity when writing plays as plays written by tigrans aren’t largely accepted and it is hard to get a part looking like him in any plays.

Weaknesses:

Complete Offensive Incapability: Bo cannot use any sort of weapons or offensive fighting. He is horrible at attacking others entirely. But he does not have any skill whatsoever in attacking others. He also has low natural offense as he was declawed by his masters. He killed the captain that used him as a pet by dropping a candle on his bed in his sleep.

Madness: Bo can go a little zany when he is incapable of accomplishing his goals. When a goal takes too long to accomplish, he will go nuts and try to do anything to meet his needs. If he is lost in the streets, he will run on and on as fast as he can and demand answers from strangers. He will often threaten people to find answers from people and to get the things he needs. Though, you really have to push him far to bring him to the brink of threatening people.

Addiction: Bo can never be taken seriously because of his appearance. This angers him. Whenever he is upset about himself, as he has low self security, he will find alternative to accepting reality. He will often do whatever he can in means of hallucinogens. Beer, ale, whatever he can find he will do to escape reality.

Life Story:

Bo was born to a slave mother and father with incredibly cute appearance. His masters were awful to him and his family until they noticed his appearance. When his masters noticed his appearance, they slaughtered his parents immediately and sold him to a few traders who sold him to an incredibly wealthy altalar family. They treated him as a pet and named him obosam which gave him a nickname "bo" as he was taken from his parents before he knew his name and it was lost in the wind. He had his claws cut off and he was pampered and treated as a pet. He got horrible education growing up and barely learned common. Though, one of his sitters taught him throughout the years what common he knew. The family he was in went on a business trip to regalia one day in a fancy ship. Bo got tired of being treated as a pet and broke free of his cages and took to the wheel of the ship to divert the ship onto a small uncivilized island, killing his owners and everybody aboard the ship excerpt him. He was finally free of slavery, but trapped on this island. He barely survived for several months until a nearby ship noticed his cuteness on the shoreline. The captain of the ship immediately picked him up and took him to regalia. The captain also stored him as a pet. He had never been too happy being a pet and one day, something snapped inside him. He killed the captain and went off as an independent person to go live on his own. Though, he ran into some insecurities. He was determined to experience the world, gain knowledge, and to free the world of slaves(and pets).

-fun fact: Bo still responds to: treats, sit command, roll over command, lay down command, gimme paw, speak, and some of these commands in some types of elvish.

Btw I would say this app needs to be edited.

• Like Like x 1
  26. soapboxstage

adopted!
    @Manatee_
    I would pm her but I can't... So imma just claim the char...
    Like, I am pretty sure she is inactive so, I guess I'll just use the character...
    just realized that she is banned.

• Like Like x 1
    #26 soapboxstage, Mar 2, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 2, 2017
  27. RefusionGaming

RefusionGaming Beggar

Bump

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  28. Gen_tlemen

Gen_tlemen look at my BLOUSE

• Like Like x 1
    • Cuddles! Cuddles! x 1
  29. Speedl0rd

Speedl0rd getting closer

• Agree Agree x 2
  30. YouDontKnowJack

31. YouDontKnowJack

32. soapboxstage

might put limba here, still debating

33. soapboxstage

• Funny Funny x 1
  34. RememberTheGame

RememberTheGame The Local Chav

Sadly, I never got the real hang of this character and devoted more time and effort into Celyreos but the Application remains.

Name: Alyhna Agitheos
    Race: Ailor, Northerner Heritage.
    Occupation: Light Magic, Parkour, and Combat Skills; no full job achieved.
    Morality: Anti-Lo Fighting Machine, recognized for serving beneath Noble Banners during the Siege of Regalia.
    Application (If possible): Dated but still achieves the picture.

Whoever gets her would likely have to redo the application as it is an aged piece of my work, though the application can be used for scraps. I have no intention to use the character so please, someone have at it.