Archived A Second Massive Server?

This suggestion has been archived / closed and can no longer be voted on.

ElfArcher9191

Master Of Stealth
Reaction score
((Haven't gotten crap tons of disagrees on a thread for a while...let's change that))

I was thinking about how cool it might be to have a second Massivecraft server. It would have a different theme/time period and would be completely set apart from Aloria. Now I know that their would have to be lore that has to be written, worlds created but I think it would work. A lot more work would have to be put into it but it would be really fun!

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
This WAS planned for the future but it said it would be a few years before they, after making the whole medieval server all down pat, will move on to another timeline (the one suggested was sci-fi).

Personally, I'd rather have an Amazing Medieval world,
than an Okay Medieval world, and an Okay Other world.

@Crazy please at least explain why it is you disagree with me and 8 other people?

Last edited:
A sci fi server would be cool. A lot of work would have to be done and it would cost money. Is it worth it? We could just change the original now.

canthappen_main.jpg

Hell NO(although strangely i like the idea of a sci-fi themed server)

Massivecraft doesn't have a big enough player base to support both and still give off the almost endless RP possibilities. In my opinion.

Honestly, it would be awesome. But, it would require a lot of work. When the Medieval universe is better it could be done. It would require a start, meaning that current staff should spend, time on it. So even if a new Team runs it, it would still require a lot of dedication from current staff. To make it awesome it would require custom plugins. Yes a lot of the current ones would work after some tweaking. (MassiveTraits would need a lot of new traits). And as well as I know, the only really dedicated coder here on massive is Cayorion. If he should code for both servers, none of them would be awesome (due to Cayorions limited time). So more programmers would be needed too. That being said, I might not play on it, but to work, on it and make it awesome, would sound really fun.

I like the idea, but as others stated it should only happen when the staff are completely ready to take on such a task, which would be a LONG time from now

๖ۣۜFor Roleplay, even though my opinion isn't from an expert; No. I mean, people abuse the medieval aspect enough with having claymores at 13 and shooting fire through their tongues. What happens when we hit Sci-Fi? People with lightsabers and robot geniuses who control time.
Sci-Fi I feel is much easier to abuse than Medieval, through obvious reasons of technology.
I do apologize, but when you were bracing for disagrees, you really were a bit too ready for them.

Meh, not gonna stick around long enough to see this 8-) then again... I've said that before, (Assumeing this even happens which I find unlikely) however the day @Wannag rules the server will never come, no matter what he tells you :P

Meh, not gonna stick around long enough to see this 8-) then again... I've said that before, (Assumeing this even happens which I find unlikely) however the day @Wannag rules the server will never come, no matter what he tells you :P
I will rule.

I have to say that I'm with @Chronicler on this one. As much as I would adore roleplaying with this community in a sci-fi universe, God-RP, Metagaming, and general disregard for the lore/simple logic would be about ten times more common and severe in such a setting.

As if Massivecraft wasnt shitty enough, we dont need another one