Archived A Prison

This suggestion has been archived / closed and can no longer be voted on.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lacsroxs_

Lachlan Hearthe
Reaction score
I thik it would be a good idea to have a prison in massivecraft because it's good to have two lil cells in the common area but like if you theif or something you wouldnt just get executed straight away they deserve a punishment sure that's why there should be a prison of some sort at least and people should just do time like there is millions of bad guys out there but they arnt bad enouh to get killed straight away they are just bad enough to go to prison and like vampires thiefs raiders what ever kind of people they are they can just go there but it shouldnt be like wait 5 minutes in one cell and thats it like there should be a cafeteria and stuff so people can live a life in there because it is roleplay and there should also be like a way to break out but yeah im just saying it would be a nice idea to have a prison thats all and the gaurds should be able to like tie people so they can walk but not use there fist (bandit)

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Hmmm yeah I know it would be difficult I thought about everything but It has to happen sometime you know well... It dosn't need to happen at all really BUT there should be one because I kinda hate it how there's only a lil duengeon for the rebels of regalia or vampires but it would be hard and all also I don't think they should get sent by a command because It is a roleplay and all but they should have a plugin to tie there hands or something like that and then they could take them to the prison like that (maybe just maybe):^)

But thank you for actuall replying to the actually suggestions I said :)

Status
Not open for further replies.