Archived A Massivecraft Plugin Idea~ More Player Models.

This suggestion has been archived / closed and can no longer be voted on.
Status
Not open for further replies.

FCCarnilord

Prince
Reaction score
Faction
Inactivity
Kingdom
Inactivity
Plugin has been implemented to Massivecraft.

Enjoy!
Now a while back, around 1.5, I was told about a mod that I really loved, called "More player models."
It enabled me to shrink my character's size, and for others to Enlargen themselves, like when jla129 had an orc model, making himself about 1.5 blocks wide, with a wide face and a larger overall appearance to his Character.
I suggest this idea, because not only would it look cool, but it really expands your character's visual appeal to others, making it more accurate of seeing a short, sweet little girl or a freakishly tall elf.

Advantages to this idea:
+More accurate appearance to others
+The original More player models plugin allows movement, such as "hugging", dancing, and even sitting down
+More accurate kind of prejudice to other players, like "Oh, that's probably a child" and "good God hes fat"
+People wont have to look at your intro for description of character
+You wont have to physically message someone if you are taller, and how "hulking" your "muscles" are.
+A somewhat better experience to the other players, being more realistic as they need to look up or down to see your face.

Disadvantages to the idea:
-Might be a pain to decide to work with other and newer plugins
-Does not benefit Pvp'ers in much of any way
-might be glitchy, POV might not fit the model.

What do you think of this?

Plugin link- http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/sit-and-lie-anywhere/

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
I wonder how people new to the server will react to seeing centaurs, children, bug people and other frightening creatures running through the streets of Regalia when they first spawn?

There are better threads to continue this discussion. Many thanks for the feature idea and for the feedback leading up to it's installation. Locking Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.