• Regalian Roleplay Rules

1. Roleplay rules apply in this category.
    2. Posts are in-character.
    3. Posts are not anonymous.
    4. Posts and reactions made to posts are public. What your character says or does is known by all other characters. If you would like a reaction to be private, do not post it as a public response to a thread. Roleplay it out on the server!
    5. Out-of-character commentary on threads is not allowed unless it is specifically spoiled or bracketed, and/or highlights additional information for in-character responses.
    6. Meme responses are not allowed. This includes reposting the same content as the poster(s) above, or repeating catch phrases on a post.

A Callout Post, Wow!

DolittleGuy

Scrungo Enthusiast
Reaction score
A notice was placed near the warrants issued for 'Cadwyn'. It had a blank sheet of paper with an 'X' and a line next to it attached below it. The note itself bore the mark of the Aelrrigan Order.​

Tarlok,

You showed no respect for me. I have some sliver of respect left for your position. Therefore I am writing this to offer you the chance to settle things. Again.
The events of this evening have left a mark upon my honor as well as that of my Order. I demand this of you; write an apology to the Aelrrigan Order and myself for your actions. You know what you did. You know the warrant was unsubstantiated. You said so yourself in the cells. If you are the same one that tried to curry favor from the Arken of Justice in the Regalian Park, you will atone for your actions with a simple note. I pray that you invoke Vitbera's name to give you the strength to use a pen.

You can put it under this.
Wydd-Knight Cadwyn Mac Seaghán Uí Mhártain,
Bearer of Andlar, Gatekeeper of Cyne and Flæd

P.S. To Rosalin. I do not know why you did this, but the Gods will judge you for it. Keep your Soldi. For no one else will.

(OOC: @HeyoBiggums )

A paper is stamped beside this treatise with the Viridian insignia.

VIRIDIAN KNIGHT LORD-PROTECTOR ARCHARD ROTHE HAS OPENED AN INVESTIGATION ON COMMISSIONER TARLOK OF THE VANGUARD CHAPTER UNDER THE METROPOLITAN CONSTABULARY DUE TO POSSIBLE CORRUPTION BOTH IN MATTERS OF OCCULT AND BUREAUCRACY. ALL WHO HAVE INFORMATION ARE ENCOURAGED TO REACH OUT TO THE KNIGHT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

"Seems I spoke to soon, I curse myself in doing my duty to inform the constable of a Arken's presence. I might've given a corrupt man a chance to sell his heart and soul to the Allorn's beloved Demons. I did not report an arken's presence to commissioner Tarlok so he could possibly leverage it to make a demon deal," cursed Izzdar, the kathar going to his altar to Almar and Ness. Feeling the sudden need to pray for absolution incase his intentions were corrupted by some act of greed-born sin.

Peered at the callout with a curious gaze, recalling the events that had transpired when the Arken of Justice had came. She settled on shaking her head, "Speak of fearmongering..." Aaliyah gave a sigh, tying what seemed to be a marble-- of all things-- to the board!

It seems there was a well written response placed beside each notice, each warrant.
Sera Cadwyn and Readers,

I'll start off bluntly. I take great pride in this opportunity given to me by the Crown to further serve the State, this position I've been placed in. I hold a deep respect for both you, and the Aelrrigan Order. Your Order's code is an asset to the Empire. Your devotion to keeping foreign malfeasance from the innocent people of this city, and the Empire as a whole, is something I deeply respect.

Firstly, to mention this claim of me wanting favor from the Arken of Justice. I stated it clearly that I didn't want their approval. I want nothing to do with entities of other planes. My purpose for meeting and approaching them was to understand how an entity of magnitude operates and thinks. A strange relationship is to be had between 'Justice' and 'Enforcers', which made me wish to prod a being known for a concept that I work so heavily with. To make things clear, I do not negotiate, make deals, cooperate with, or work for foreign powers. To do any of those things with Arken is a denunciation to the Crown's ultimate authority, claiming that authority isn't enough. It should be known where my loyalty resides. I refuse to bite the hand that has given me mercy. I should have been executed all that time ago, it's through the Crown's mercy that I stand amongst the others in this city, and now I act upon their behalf to keep order within the city of Regalia.

To address these demands; I believe you and your Order understand the nuance between actions consciously made, and actions made while under the control of another being, given the Aelrrigan Order deals with the mentally tampered often. I will take responsibility in not having the mental fortitude to allow such an act of corruption to happen to me. That said, I apologize for the warrant to be placed without much evidence or reason, and the blatant disrespect given because of this. I will apologize for pursuing an arrest of a wrongfully warranted individual however, I will not apologize for fulfilling my function even though my mind was clearly tampered. I know how heavy the actions I make impact the city, and its people. My position was weaponized against good servants of the Empire by vile forces. This is something I refuse to have happen again.

That said, I have taken safety precautions to prevent this from ever repeating in the future, thanks to the marvels of modern technology and my Sergeant Naaji Al-Makir's technical skill, I will no longer be used to drag innocent people through dirt. I will not be a tool for anyone's twisted agenda. Nor will I remain idle in sight of corruption. That I openly invite Lord-Protector Rothe to investigate both myself, and the Vanguard Chapter. If there is corruption, I want it handled with swiftly. I am an open book. This is also a calling to all other Commissioners of the Metropolitan to take actions to prevent this grave mistake from happening yourselves.

Lastly Sera Cadwyn, your infraction to Low Law to not utilize an Eminent's title is noted and recorded. Because of this public disrespect, you are expected to report to Greygate for one hour of Community Service. Respect is mutual. Consider this a calling to rebuild what has been broken.

P.S. Rosalin if you are reading this; you are now under investigation by the State Metropolitan. Report to one of my Sergeants immediately for further questioning.

This is also my public correction to the typo made during the Park Justice meeting. I stated clearly to a few players privately that a grave error was made in speaking to the Arken. I forgot to place the word /don't/ in the emote when proofreading. Leaving the words "I want your approval." To come from Tarlok's mouth. That was not the message I wanted to give. I'm a human and I make dumb mistakes, SORRY FOR THAT!)
(Tags @DolittleGuy @notjayp @PuffyPigeon @HeyItzAPotato @Stellarrix @MidnightRey @Ampers07 )

Lastly Sera Cadwyn, your infraction to Low Law to not utilize an Eminent's title is noted and recorded. Because of this public disrespect, you are expected to report to Greygate for one hour of Community Service. Respect is mutual. Consider this a calling to rebuild what has been broken.

EMINENT TARLOK,

CONSIDER USING COMMON SENSE TO REALIZE THAT YOUR WHOLE APOLOGY LACKS IN THOUGHT.

ONE WHO WRONGLY ARRESTS A GOOD, HONORABLE KNIGHT IS NOT ONE TO DEMAND RESPECT. SOMEONE WHO CANNOT DO THIS JOB BECAUSE OF HIS INABILITY TO BE CONSTANTLY PERSUADED FROM DOING HIS WORK CORRECTLY SHOULD NOT DEMAND REBUILDING FROM OTHERS.

PERHAPS ASK WHEN YOU ARE FULLY ABLE TO MAKE YOUR OWN DECISIONS.

SIGNED,
GWENFREWI

Last edited:
A note is fastened beneath,

Commissioner,

Equally, your inability to respond to notices without turning to arrests and barbarity is noted, alongside your open susceptibility to mind-control. It is clear you have attempted to wear the skin of a polite leader, yet your immediate call for retribution through personal, vengeful use of the law burns the façade you've spent this response trying to build. I pray your chip works, considering the last several you mentioned having through the Truth Ministry have evidently failed. It would be a great despair to see yet another be dragged into Greygate by a different quill.
Admittedly with your own now visible record of outbursts one supposes the world will struggle to see a difference between you and whoever tugs the leash.

Best regards,
Sera Ilhan Nalvaan.
Bloodcast Swordsworn.​

It is clear you have attempted to wear the skin of a polite leader, yet your immediate call for retribution through personal, vengeful use of the law burns the façade you've spent this response trying to build.

Sera Nalvaan,

I am chose to respond to you, out of the respect I have for both you, and your fellow Knightly compatriots.

There is no attempt of vengeance or retribution in my words. He's been corrected in the past about using my title, only for him to continue with this public statement. I'm not bending the law, nor will I sit idle and allow him to publicly disrespect the position I'm in.

No arrests will be made. Sera Cadwyn is responsible for his own errors and like I have, will atone for them. To address your accusation of retribution or barbarity, I encourage him to report to any other Commissioner for his atonement. He will abide by the Law as written. He is not immune to the Law, regardless the circumstances. All knights are expected to abide by the Law, it is Code. No façades. No violence. No exceptions.

Recall what you highlighted from me. Respect is mutual, Sera.

You don't have to respect me. But just like everyone else, you will respect the Law as it's written, and the position that enforces it.

Sincerely,

Commissioner Tarlok,
Vanguard Charter
State Metropolitan