• Regalian Roleplay Rules

1. Roleplay rules apply in this category.
    2. Posts are in-character.
    3. Posts are not anonymous.
    4. Posts and reactions made to posts are public. What your character says or does is known by all other characters. If you would like a reaction to be private, do not post it as a public response to a thread. Roleplay it out on the server!
    5. Out-of-character commentary on threads is not allowed unless it is specifically spoiled or bracketed, and/or highlights additional information for in-character responses.
    6. Meme responses are not allowed. This includes reposting the same content as the poster(s) above, or repeating catch phrases on a post.

A Call For Retinue Members

HydraLana

The Very Gay Walking Talking Lore Encyclopedia
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
To the Citizenry of the City of Regalia,

General Ardige Viduggla of the Imperial Marshal Cabinet seeks men and women for his war-time retinue in the impending conflict against the Kathar and their Dread Empire. He seeks tacticians to aid in the coordination and reinforcement of his strategy, warriors to help lead the landing of men upon beaches and press an attack against a waiting enemy if needed and finally, those of high organizational skills to ensure a beachhead is established effectively and well managed in its construction.

All those who possess some or more of the skills outlined above are free to send him a letter, explaining what skills they could offer him.

Glory to the Empire and may the Shadow Elves fall!

[[S scrap of Imperial-colored ribbonage is stamped to the page by a blob of wax with a Viduggla crest stamp pressed into it]]
VidugglaMasterCrest.webp
Regaliabbanner.webp

OOC: Sent me letters either as private PMs on the Forums or via a message to my Discord, HydraLana#1362

Please have an approved character application and link it at the bottom of whatever letter you write to Ardige IC. Be aware I will be seeking IG meetings with the applicants he picks out as promising/worth pursuing, and also that it is first come, first serve.