❅ Gentleman's Alehouse ❅

TalkChat

Thank you! And goodnight.
Reaction score
okgoocwf6YnAXvNGJ1aDgbQCq2kDsp9iz5rfdTlUazEXweKp5q82jYOa42DsSATHKmenwJ8m8Xjk1uBlSK1KP4AVj0nlDb2P7Myigzc_5XzPxXzosp65O4MeZ8UiHYvtth-4_XiR

MFBTo9n-B1SxGn_02lVT1IaEH4Fhu622M-yhbWySvmYw1KudYyI9NWYSw4lQoXO19id9aHJIvAnZqed74zu6YyHRsHYF5jc-U-k5Lhj35J3NWeLLdmnvFJ8hyFLecZwZOtIt4fnd

Mj7ojulEsg91cND6VFuvJKo-GhbR9kh8uUe587k98KwmVw22Q2FA8spunJb9jAuRDV-bzZ8g2e7M52OaTzufM-ZSoFXZ9PT2dYyjoxlDH0Qxab5E17P_YhCsbPDlSldWQ0udF0iD

kE3U19VIX2QsPz2PlILLWBbiRjlsjvjFFAJnR7FS7hLfjYphq29qA0SankC4sJSNQeh-psWvidTSF-Z4dXJVHlywESKy4tpVtAa1NvYT_SG4OpZW4Jd1tIMizvZKU4Her40YyzmB

GENTLEMAN'S SYNOPSIS

The Gentleman's Alehouse is no regular tavern or pub, instead, the building carries itself with a fraternal demeanor. The club caters heavily to men of the peerage and upstanding commoners for providing amusement in drink and games throughout their membership, having discussions about political stances or upcoming events whilst holding a laid-back, relaxed, and almost calming ambiance. Like many frat-houses there is a membership involved and with that comes never-ending amounts of outlandish behavior within a setting that isn't expected to hold any etiquette to it. Most often find strong bonds within the house with a brothership-like mentality geared toward their fellow members and are expected to never share what happens within the alehouse as a sort of common courtesy toward fellow peers and whatnot. Overall, conversation, drinking, and brothership can be found within the small building in the middle of Mainstreet, so to all of the men looking to get away from the stress of guarding, manning a family or whatever other complications may plague your life, apply to seek amusement and share a common mentality with a very tight-knit group of folk.
kE3U19VIX2QsPz2PlILLWBbiRjlsjvjFFAJnR7FS7hLfjYphq29qA0SankC4sJSNQeh-psWvidTSF-Z4dXJVHlywESKy4tpVtAa1NvYT_SG4OpZW4Jd1tIMizvZKU4Her40YyzmB

MEMBERSHIP DETAILS

Why would you want to spend your money on an alehouse membership? Simply because you may not enter the Gentleman's Alehouse without one, actually. Everything is included in your monthly membership, drinks, food, and the ability to host events within the building, or even bring a plus-one of sorts if allowed by the owner of the establishment. Services and what have you will all be covered here within the alehouse at a simple and low cost of a hundred-regals a month per membership. Once the money is in, you will be sent a card and be put on a list within the alehouse and automatically be let in by the bouncers without any trouble whatsoever.

Current Membership Deals | Grand-Opening special, half off your first two membership payments! Apply today and stop being a lonely sob!

STAFF POSITIONS

The staff is the true core of the Gentleman's Alehouse, all treated with tremendous respect for their loyalty and service within the establishment, as such all positions are paid fairly decently and have a built relationship with the owner, and the members alike. Though, with the respect comes a certainty that they are able to frequently man their stations, and hold their ground, even bite their tongue when it comes to the bitter-nature that can travel around the alehouse. Positions can be applied to by women or men. Those who apply will have an automatic membership, but a brief meeting must occur before any applicants are truly accepted.

Owner: Hansen Viduggla.

Bouncers 'The Brutes': The highest paid amongst the staff roster, holding themselves with a fist made of steel and a bitter attitude to those who find themselves attempting to wander into the alehouse unwarranted. These lot are as violent as they come, often taking those like Kathar, and under-ranking races to alleyways for a few good kicks in their amusement. To those who find themselves tall in stature, and blunt in nature, apply for this position.

- @WrongChat | Nace of Kinverla

Bartenders 'The Drink-Givers': Most paid-for work beside the bouncers, they are looked after closely by the owner and have usually good looks about them, attracting customers is the idea. They hare sought after for their fine pouring and ability to skillfully form a drink efficiently. Those who have a quick-nature about them, and have had any previous experience with the occupation may apply.

Waiters 'The Caretakers': Those who stand by and wait after those drinking, fetching what they need or whatever else might come of them. They do what they're told, and usually without hesitation. Though, often times several parties will invite these on the job to play a game, have a drink, or what have you. Waiters usually are highly-paid and sought after for their loyalty.

APPLICATIONS

[Member Application]:
Character Name:
Character Race:
Character Application (if applicable):
Character Age:
Discord:
IC Letter:
@WrongChat
MFBTo9n-B1SxGn_02lVT1IaEH4Fhu622M-yhbWySvmYw1KudYyI9NWYSw4lQoXO19id9aHJIvAnZqed74zu6YyHRsHYF5jc-U-k5Lhj35J3NWeLLdmnvFJ8hyFLecZwZOtIt4fnd
[Staff Application]
Character Name:
Character Race:
Character Gender:
Position Applying For:
Character Age:
Why is your character right for the position?:
Are you willing to have an IC meeting?:
Discord:
IC Letter:
@WrongChat

Last edited:
[Member Application]:
Character Name: Garth Viduggla
Character Race: Velheim Ailor
Character Application (if applicable): Here
Character Age: 30
Discord: Already Have.
IC Letter:

To Hansen,

I will be joining your new club. I paid for some of it, after all- It'd be a nice gesture in return.

Signed,
Garth
@WrongChat

[Member Application]:
Character Name: Tarquinus Krupp
Character Race: Ailor
Character Application (if applicable): on mobile will edit to add it
Character Age: 24
Discord: HigherAltidude#5214
IC Letter:
To Hansen Viduggla,
I pen you today in seeking membership within the Gentleman's Alehouse, I'm well acquainted with both Garth and the House Viduggla as we're both Northern kin. You are looking for men to drink with, you've found a damn good one, a paying one at that.

Signed,
Tarquinus Krupp
@WrongChat

[Member Application]:
Character Name: Niles Thoanlakio
Character Application (if applicable): ,,,,
Character Age: 45
Discord: You got it.
IC Letter:

To Hansen Viduggla,
Hi. I am a male. Of fourty five years. I am a great drinker and excellent socializer, perfect for entertainment. I would love to join. Thankyou. Bless. I also love jousting in the middle of my Estate. Yes, yes. Bless.
Sincerely,
Niles Thoanlakio...
@WrongChat
<!>
Should be noted that this handwriting was incredibly neat. Perhaps similiar to someone Hansen perhaps knew. Who knows.
This is an IC joke letter, hah.

[Member Application]:
Character Name: Garth Viduggla
Character Race: Velheim Ailor
Character Age: 30
Discord: Already Have.
IC Letter:

To Hansen,

I will be joining your new club. I paid for some of it, after all- It'd be a nice gesture in return.

Signed,
Garth
@WrongChat
Dear cousin,
Try not to drink all my booze, I expect you there for the grand opening.
With Somewhat High Regards, Hansen Viduggla

[Member Application]:
Character Name: Tarquinus Krupp
Character Application (if applicable): on mobile will edit to add it
Character Age: 24
Discord: HigherAltidude#5214
IC Letter:
To Hansen Viduggla,
I pen you today in seeking membership within the Gentleman's Alehouse, I'm well acquainted with both Garth and the House Viduggla as we're both Northern kin. You are looking for men to drink with, you've found a damn good one, a paying one at that.

Signed,
Tarquinus Krupp
@WrongChat
Dear Tardquee Krupp,
I've read about your name in the papers, prehaps not the best fighters considering your patriarchs demise, though we'll make a man out of you, and for your troubles I'll unload that keg of extra whiskey, just for you. Expect a card in the mail.
With Moderatley High Regards, Hansen Viduggla

[Member Application]:
Character Name: Niles Thoanlakio
Character Application (if applicable): ,,,,
Character Age: 45
Discord: You got it.
IC Letter:

To Hansen Viduggla,
Hi. I am a male. Of fourty five years. I am a great drinker and excellent socializer, perfect for entertainment. I would love to join. Thankyou. Bless. I also love jousting in the middle of my Estate. Yes, yes. Bless.
Sincerely,
Niles Thoanlakio...
@WrongChat
<!>
Should be noted that this handwriting was incredibly neat. Perhaps similiar to someone Hansen perhaps knew. Who knows.
This is an IC joke letter, hah.

Dear Minister Thoanskxis,

Who doesn't like a joust in their living room Marie? Stop trying to check in on me or I'm going to apply for couteir for your house, get the position, and stalk the living void out of you.
Love from the one and only, Hansen​

Character Name: Aliksander Viduggla
Character Application (if applicable): Click.
Character Age: 20
Why is your character right for the position?: Avid ale and alcohol drinker.
Are you willing to have an IC meeting?: Yep.
Discord: You've got it.
IC Letter: Not applicable.
@WrongChat

[Member Application]:
Character Name: Phaden Deuciel Howlester
Character Race: Highland Ceardian Ailor
Character Application: Link
Character Age: 22
Discord: I can PM it.
IC Letter:
Phaden_Howlester_seal.png
Dear owner, or whomever approves my request

I wish to become a member of your establishment, though I am not one for 'hard core' drinking I would love to be able to bring in friends of mine for a treat if I were to be accepted into your membership.

-Sincerly, Phaden Deuciel Howlester.
@WrongChat

[Member Application]:
Character Name: Lazarus d'Soleil
Character Age: 29
Discord: ZiggyStarDusted#9372
IC Letter:
Dear Hansen,

I'm the most manly (half) Ithanian in the city; and I reckon I'd best have membership to this group.
Also I'm mates with Garth.

Lazarus d'Soleil
@WrongChat

Character Name: Aliksander Viduggla
Character Application (if applicable): Click.
Character Age: 20
Why is your character right for the position?: Avid ale and alcohol drinker.
Are you willing to have an IC meeting?: Yep.
Discord: You've got it.
IC Letter: Not applicable.
@WrongChat
Accepted!

[Member Application]:
Character Name: Phaden Deuciel Howlester
Character Race: Highland Ceardian Ailor
Character Application: Link
Character Age: 22
Discord: I can PM it.
IC Letter:
Phaden_Howlester_seal.png
Dear owner, or whomever approves my request

I wish to become a member of your establishment, though I am not one for 'hard core' drinking I would love to be able to bring in friends of mine for a treat if I were to be accepted into your membership.

-Sincerly, Phaden Deuciel Howlester.
@WrongChat

Dear Howlester,
We aren't drunks, but we do enjoy a good time Phaden, I expect such from you considering your families culture. Expect a card in the mail.
With High Regards, Hansen Viduggla
[Member Application]:
Character Name: Lazarus d'Soleil
Character Age: 29
Discord: ZiggyStarDusted#9372
IC Letter:
Dear Hansen,

I'm the most manly (half) Ithanian in the city; and I reckon I'd best have membership to this group.
Also I'm mates with Garth.

Lazarus d'Soleil
@WrongChat

Dear the less manly half-Ithanian,

Let's get this clear, d'Solele, I am the most manly half-Ithanian. But considering you're friends with my cousin-- I'll oblige to your request. Expect a card in the mail, my less macho friend.
Signed, Hansen Viduggla​

{Staff Application}

Character Name:
Alouise du Paon

Character Race:
Ithanian Ailor

In progress

Character Age:

Alouise is a friendly woman, tending to be very open to chatting and spending time with random people. Her expertise is mainly around social gatherings -- listening and jotting down all the details.

Yep!

Discord:
You have it

IC Letter:

Dear Ser Viduggla,

I come writting a letter to yourself in hopes to be able to staff at your lovely location. Whether that be waitressing or working behind the bar, I stride myself in doing my best to make sure those around are satisfied with their service. And- should a fight break out, I have enough training and knowledge to either stop said fight, or merely yell for guards.

Yours truly,
Alouise Du Paon

@WrongChat love me dad

{Staff Application}

Character Name:
Alouise du Paon

Character Race:
Ithanian Ailor

In progress

Character Age:

Alouise is a friendly woman, tending to be very open to chatting and spending time with random people. Her expertise is mainly around social gatherings -- listening and jotting down all the details.

Yep!

Discord:
You have it

IC Letter:

Dear Ser Viduggla,

I come writting a letter to yourself in hopes to be able to staff at your lovely location. Whether that be waitressing or working behind the bar, I stride myself in doing my best to make sure those around are satisfied with their service. And- should a fight break out, I have enough training and knowledge to either stop said fight, or merely yell for guards.

Yours truly,
Alouise Du Paon

@WrongChat love me dad

Dear du Paon,
Hansen has come to his mind to arrange a meeting between the two of you, reminder to wear something nice and be ready to listen to a babbling half-Ithanian for quite a bit.
With his Highest Regards, Hansen Viduggla
Signed, Scribe Fardquad of Basta

Character Name: Skald Viduggla
Character Application (if applicable): Soon
Character Age: 27
Discord: (You have it)
IC Letter:
Dear Brother.
I love the idea of this Alehouse, I would love to join. I also don't think you have a reason why NOT to let me in. It will be very boring without me there. You know that. Anyways, I look forward to the Grand Opening.
Signed Skald Viduggla
@WrongChat

[Member Application]:
Character Name: Frejnir Viduggla
Character Race: Velheimer Ailor
Character Application (if applicable): link
Character Age: 21
Discord: already have
IC Letter:
Dear Hansen,

I'm your favorite cousin, let me join.

Signed,
Frejnir.
@WrongChat

Last edited:
[Member Application]:
Character Name: Grevven Viduggla
Character Age: 50
Discord: You have it
IC Letter:
Dear Hansen,
A late arrival I know but better late than never. I hope you find youself willing, despite our differences, to invite me within your alehouse for plenty a long evening of fun and drinking.
Signed,
Uncle Greybeard
@WrongChat

Character Name: Cyprien de Letoirneau.
Character Race: (Ithanianized) Leutz-Vixe Ailor.
Character Application: https://forums.massivecraft.com/threads/cyprien-de-letoirneau.69075/.
Character Age: 29.
Discord: Nathan#3645.
IC Letter:
"Lord Hansen Viduggla,
This looks like a fine idea. I'm interested in joining."

Spirit's Blessings,
Cyprien de Letoirneau.​
@WrongChat

Character Name: Skald Viduggla
Character Application (if applicable): Soon
Character Age: 27
Discord: (You have it)
IC Letter:
Dear Brother.
I love the idea of this Alehouse, I would love to join. I also don't think you have a reason why NOT to let me in. It will be very boring without me there. You know that. Anyways, I look forward to the Grand Opening.
Signed Skald Viduggla
@WrongChat
Dear Brother,
I expect activity. Haven't seen your lazy arse about as of recent. Accepted.
Signed, Hansen
[Member Application]:
Character Name: Frejnir Viduggla
Character Race: Velheimer Ailor
Character Application (if applicable): link
Character Age: 21
Discord: already have
IC Letter:
Dear Hansen,

I'm your favorite cousin, let me join.

Signed,
Frejnir.
@WrongChat
Dear Cousin,
I was waiting for a ill-managed, tempered man, to join. Accepted.
Signed, Hansen

[Member Application]:
Character Name: Grevven Viduggla
Discord: You have it
IC Letter:
Dear Hansen,
A late arrival I know but better late than never. I hope you find youself willing, despite our differences, to invite me within your alehouse for plenty a long evening of fun and drinking.
Signed,
Uncle Greybeard
@WrongChat

Dear Grevven,

I have to admitt, as you may already be aware, our presence around one another is not really the fun-loving type. You're not getting any younger and I don't want to further any disputes within the alehouse, so until I am for sure we both can make amence, and handle being around eachother in a manner that isn't uptight, but is not simply fighting over faith I will hold onto your letter, ponder your acceptance. For now you are free to come in tonight and have a drink.
Signed, Hansen
Character Name: Cyprien de Letoirneau.
Character Race: (Ithanianized) Leutz-Vixe Ailor.
Character Application: https://forums.massivecraft.com/threads/cyprien-de-letoirneau.69075/.
Character Age: 29.
Discord: Nathan#3645.
IC Letter:
"Lord Hansen Viduggla,
This looks like a fine idea. I'm interested in joining."

Spirit's Blessings,
Cyprien de Letoirneau.​
@WrongChat
Dear de Letourernoilononi

Short and to the point, I expect some fun and great meals out of a Leutz-Vixe, enjoy the establishment. Accepted.
Signed, Hansen​

[Member Application]:
Character Name: Duncan Donavan
Character Application (if applicable): Not finished
Discord: MrGoat#0127
IC Letter:
Dear Lord Hansen Viduggla,
I would be most interested in joining your alehouse. I find that the type of patronage that your business attracts would be quite the entertaining lot, and I love good ale.

7A9545E22105EAA71F512266B29FC786.webp
@WrongChat

[Member Application]:
Character Name: Bartolomeo da Cana
Character Race: Lusitian Ailor
Character Application (if applicable): https://forums.massivecraft.com/threads/bartolomeo-da-cana-revamped.67438/
Character Age: 31
Discord: Kiba#5037
To Hansen Viduggla;
As a recent arrival to the Crown Isle, I've been finding it somewhat difficult to integrate myself into daily interactions. The idea of joining a brotherhood with common interests seems entirely nominal to me. I believe it would be in the best interests of both of us to welcome a new member to the Gentleman's ale house. I've sent a forward payment to the establishment in hopes of confirming my membership right from the get-go.
Many thanks in advance.

Signed,
Bartolomeo da Cana
Head of the da Cana Plantations.
@WrongChat