Down With The Empire By Aeliana Keltin

Discussion in 'Regalian Roleplay' started by Karthadon, Apr 2, 2021.

1. Karthadon

Karthadon Mulch Enthusiast

OOC Note: This is entirely IC and I have no ill feelings towards anyone

A message is written on a piece of parchment posted on the bounty board at Greygate. It starts out written in common. The rest is written in Modern Altalar.

"Am not good in common. Will write the rest in Altalar.

I will be brief as I do not have much to say. I am aware this is will be seen by the public. That is my intention. My name is Aeliana Keltin. I am an ex-member of the Technocratic Collective. There is only one organization I hate more than them. That is the Regalian Empire. I heard of the happenings lately with Juane. I heard what she has done for countless people. This is pitiful. I find this absolutely disgusting. I do not care what happens to me. Not anymore. I've had enough. The Violets act like they are bringers of justice, but they are only pawns to the nobles. The nobles don't even pretend to care. The government is flawed and I wish to see the end of it.

P.S. Fuck the Collective too."

• Powerful Powerful x 15
    • Immersive Immersive x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  2. HeyItzAPotato

HeyItzAPotato rip me out the plastic

"... Hey Braunschweiger! What th'fuck does this say?!"
    The Songaskia ripped it off the bounty board, scratching the side of his head as he waited for Erwin to come attempt to read it.

@BeetrootSalad

• Winner Winner x 2
  3. Nathan1012

Nathan1012 cinnamon

"but u live in their city" says darian

• Agree Agree x 5
  4. BeetrootSalad

BeetrootSalad the gremlin Supremium

"Was? Ich verstehe nichts. Meine-- Fa'Salor, meine Muttersprache ist Regalisch..." Erwin paused, suddenly squinting. "Rassist."

• Winner Winner x 5
    • Powerful Powerful x 1
  5. HeyItzAPotato

HeyItzAPotato rip me out the plastic

"...Ok."

• Powerful Powerful x 1
  6. MidnightRey

MidnightRey Ruler of the Abyss

Redacted walked into the base, parchment in hand. Reading the parchment"Ya, I have to agree with the part of the Nobles not even acting as they care for the citizens.. I mean you're gonna kill people for getting your titles wrong or calling you out like Juane. All nice and dandy meanwhile. Just gonna casuallllly ignore the large number of people who get assaulted or kidnapped from the streets on a weekly to daily basis..." They paused for a moment, "What the Void? Augustin was right, does nobody ever question why Papers make us talk to ourselves?"They called out towards anyone else in the base"One, I think I'm going crazy cause this paper has me talking to myself! And two, who the Void is Aeliana Keltin?!"As they came over they would read the parchment over to them again in common.
    @DogVibes @RainAxe
    @Legoclub22 [Cause your character is mentioned :)]

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
    • Powerful Powerful x 1
  7. Acosmism

Acosmism Sugar Parental Unit

...I do not even know who this is. Not a note-worthy sanguine. Pfahh.Mirabella wafted her hand through the air in practices flourish to send away the courier, before reading it off to Ailred.
    @War_pig

• Powerful Powerful x 1
  8. DogVibes

DogVibes

Sivo would likely be training at the base at the time, stabbing her shortsword into the 'chest' of the hay dummy that was ripped and torn to shreds at this point. She'd retract her sword, looking to Redacted. She'd raise an eyebrow. The Von Kerle would sheathe her sword before walking over to her adoptive child. She'd listen to the translation, putting a hand on her chin thoughtfully.
    "Perhaps... Rhys knows... because I don't remember anyone like that before, let alone I don't know /why/ they are spreading ill words of the Collective."
    The Ailor would glance to her husband, shrugging,
    "Mi amor, what the Void did we do to 'Aeliana' again? It slips my mind."

• Immersive Immersive x 1
  9. War_pig

War_pig Twin-Flames Reform Camp Graduate

Ailred gave a small grumble hearing the notice. “Ex-collective member, hm? I haven’t heard the name from any of mutterings yet... If you want him returned to the Collective Desprincess, your will be done.”

• Powerful Powerful x 2
  10. RainAxe

RainAxe Refugee

The Tech Prince glanced to the notice, Its eyes narrowing down to read it with a flickering of its eyes. Clearly a face of utter disappointment to read on with Aeliana's words. Reading 'Ex-Collective Member'. He took a few moments to try and understand who it was from. Only to grow in more confusion as he'd say

"<F> Who in the void was she again? Don't remember. Possibly just another bystander trying to slander my work."

The Mechanical Monstrosity would give a mere shrug. Walking along without much care to the notice.

• Winner Winner x 1
  11. Aurelian30k

Aurelian30k The Fashion Knight

Hail, kin

I happened across your words while on the evening stroll and wanted to give my response to your thoughts and motion.
    Regarding the Technocratic Collective in truth, I have heard fairly little of them or seen a presence. Likely due to an internal sense of disparity and conflict of personality. After all, how can one preach the superiority of technology while also having champions of ill-conceived notions such as Witchcraft? Though on it, it is most unbefitting of yourself to slander them in tongues I doubt they have a care for. A slight to someone should hold accuracy of character and be issued to their face. To do otherwise is to be a coward unfited for the pursuit of glory. Thus, I must suggest you make a greater effort in such. Be it anecdotal writings or even funding the local bards to sing of your displeasure.

Now, onto the main piece of it. The Violet Order enforces the social chains of law and with it bring justice with action. No more but yet no lesser, to paraphrase the legal code, it on par with treason not to address the Peerage with the respect they undoubtedly deserve in the context of Empire with the titleage they hold. From Dukes to verified Desprinces, those that have achieved great feats and renown in their life are entitled their due honours. Nor is it hard to grant such less out of slight. The Intent of His Imperial Holiness is a long-overdue return to proper aristocratic practice and expectations as after all, I feel the erosion of the social classes even seep into our enlightened ranks of late. Given, the code always gives the leeway of intent and ignorance. One is allowed ignorance, we will never know everything and mistakes can and will be made.

For this Juane to have been executed for a breach of this crime would mean intent to disrespect and the State in contempt and something she was punished thusly for. I think it is unbecoming to fault the Violet Order with the loss of her life when she clearly could not bother about it enough to ask for titles or neglect the use of them. They were merely the vector and her, the cause of it.

In parting, I feel as if you are someone in a dark place, Kin and so I extend my hand to yourself in hopes of self-improvement and purpose. Should you desire it, all you need to do is ask and pen a letter in reply.

Signed
    Your ever concerned kin
    Sigurd av Harker
    Blood Scion of Von Kerle three times removed
    Knight of the Scarlet Glory
    Patron of Musicians, Painters and Florists​

• Powerful Powerful x 6
    • Winner Winner x 1
  12. Hell0There

Hell0There

OOC Message:

@Karthadon

Why does that sound like a quote that would be repeated by a group? "Fuck the division."

"Fuck the Collective."

13. bwmwags3

bwmwags3 Refugee

A hooded figure would glance upon the words and the clockwork projected eyes would widen.

A bloodkin with sense? One who speaks logically and makes no pretension of rightness merely extends a hand. A Von Kerle? I was unaware they were capable of this given how many act here. I...oh my a patron of the arts and a knight. I must find this Sigurd.”

• Powerful Powerful x 1