Preserved Sheet Zëlindae Fiyneij

This sheet was missing a prefix or has not been edited for a long period of time. Please create a ticket including a linkif your sheet was moved in error.
After thorough reading, I can't find much else wrong with this application thanks to the wonderful peer reviews beforehand. Once @TheOverseer__ takes another look at this, we'll see about getting this re-approved.

@SpamanoRelic

I'm going to be handling this review on Overseer's behalf. Here are my thoughts -
  • Talents: The purpose of this section is to list a number of specific pieces of formal knowledge, training, etcetera that your character may have. Ghost grip is quite alright, but calm and pain tolerance aren't appropriate for this.
Make this change and tag me when you're done.

Updated this character to fit new lore changes and changes in permissions, character sheets, etcetera.

Changes made:
  • Removed the "Agele'" prefix from her name due to changes in Saivalthar / Disciple of Saivale lore and voided her involvement in the Faith of Estel.
  • Aged her up to 21.
  • Added Proficiencies.
  • Changed her body build from Androgynous to Lanky.
  • Removed her Ghost Grip Magic for obvious reasons and changed it to School of Atraves as I really only used the Ghost Grip for acrobatics anyway.
  • Updated her appearance to fit lore changes.
  • Reworded personality - The gist of it remains the same, but some minor changes have been made, such as changing her from Neutral Good to True Neutral.
  • Life story remains largely the same, though I made small edits to fit the lore, such as removing her magic training and changing mentions of the Magisterium to fit the new Kathar political structure.

Last edited:
y'all should change the tag to needs reviewer as Valentinian isn't staff anymore

As I can find no issue, approved.