Votes: 10 23.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@The Shadow King

Just for reference, and so I don't forget:

Nommy is a basic/normal type pokemon.

It's special-learned moves would include:

Nom: An offense-based move where the pokemon noms on its opponent, dealing minor damage
Face Pat: A defense-based move, the pokemon lightly pats its opponents face, lowering the opponents' defense stat.
Cookie Crush: An offense-based move where the pokemon buries its opponent in cookies, dealing medium damage. The opponent may become immobilized for one turn after this attack.
Sugar Rush: A defense-based move where the pokemon quickly eats a sugary treat, sharply raising its speed stat.
Nomatriarch is the evolved form of Nommy. This is a combined normal and fire type pokemon. A Nommy only evolves into a Nomatriarch after it has eaten a batch of cookies baked over the coals of a fire stone (and upon reaching a decent level for evolution).

These are the following moves that the Nomatriarch may learn upon evolution:

Chocolate Rain: The pokemon repeatedly pelts its opponent with a chocolate chip rainstorm. May cause opponent to flinch. Deals medium to high damage.
Lava Bath: The pokemon submerges itself in lava. If attacked while it is submerged, its opponent is sharply burned.

I already have both of these queued up to be drawn because I have them sketched out (going to redraw Nommy too), regardless of if they are used here or not. If you want them both I can give you both pictures once they are finished.
I accept this and cannot wait to see the pictures, I must however talk to you about possibly modifying a few of the moves.

Here is what @Omnomivore and I came up with:

Pander: The Small Panda Pokemon-
Pander is a Fighting Type. (picture coming soon)

Set moves:

[Headbutt]- basic offensive move seen in-game

[Scarf Slap]- An offensive based move, consisting of slapping the opponent with it's scarf-like appendages; may cause user to become confused.

[Tail-Whip]- A Defensive based move that lowers the opponent's defense, seen in-game.

[Stomp]- An Offensive based move, seen in-game

Pandari: The Headbutting Pokemon-
Pandari is a Fighting Type and the evolved form of Pander. Evolution happens at level 35 (Picture is Profile Picture)

Set Moves:

[Skull Splitter]- An Offensive based move, Skull Splitter is when Pandari charges at the opponent like any regular headbutt, but much faster and with visible energy appearing around his head in a skull-shaped barrier. On impact, the energy explodes, givingthe appearance of the skull splitting. The move looks similar to Pikachu's Bolt Tackle in the Pokemon series.

[Battle Cry]- A defensive based move that lowers the opponent's attack and defense sharply, but raises their speed sharply.

Here is what @Omnomivore and I came up with:

Pander: The Small Panda Pokemon-
Pander is a Fighting Type. (picture coming soon)

Set moves:

[Headbutt]- basic offensive move seen in-game

[Scarf Slap]- An offensive based move, consisting of slapping the opponent with it's scarf-like appendages; may cause user to become confused.

[Tail-Whip]- A Defensive based move that lowers the opponent's defense, seen in-game.

[Stomp]- An Offensive based move, seen in-game

Pandari: The Headbutting Pokemon-
Pandari is a Fighting Type and the evolved form of Pander. Evolution happens at level 35 (Picture is Profile Picture)

Set Moves:

[Skull Splitter]- An Offensive based move, Skull Splitter is when Pandari charges at the opponent like any regular headbutt, but much faster and with visible energy appearing around his head in a skull-shaped barrier. On impact, the energy explodes, givingthe appearance of the skull splitting. The move looks similar to Pikachu's Bolt Tackle in the Pokemon series.

[Battle Cry]- A defensive based move that lowers the opponent's attack and defense sharply, but raises their speed sharply.
Excellent.

And @Melody6776, @finners4444, your ideas are all quite good too.

@Shawn, thank you for the suggestion and it seems people agree with you so I'll create a new spider Pokemon idea.
(@Melford, this sounds 100% right for you to create and draw)

A Lemmy
A turtle with the shell of a lemon, grass type, shoots lemon juice into people's eyes

A better spider Pokemon, since there is like one
As far as I can remember there are Ariados and Galvantula
Excellent.

And @Melody6776, @finners4444, your ideas are all quite good too.

@Shawn, thank you for the suggestion and it seems people agree with you so I'll create a new spider Pokemon idea.
(@Melford, this sounds 100% right for you to create and draw)
I'll think about it. ^,...,^

Imonan

Dark - Fighting

Imonan is a white pokemon, that has the appereance of a water drop with a black streak on his back. This pokemon may be found in caves or watery grottos, and are uncommon. The natural enemy of this pokemon is the Monino fairy type pokemon.

Gender ratio
Male : 40 percent
Female : 60 percent

Attacks

Flash- Pokemon quickly attacks opponent with a punch. May lower defense
Scratch - Pokemon scratches opponent.
Steal- Uses opponents held item.

Imanin

Dark - Fighting.

Imanin is the evolved form of the Imonan. The eveolved Imonan is usually female due to the male being a bit weaker due to various fights with the Monino. It has the same appereance as the Imonan.

Attacks

Switch -Uses opponents attack stats for one turn.
Jab - Pokemon jabs opponent.
First Move - Pokemon uses his/her attack first if opponent is attacking.

The Yang evolution line: The wild balance pokemon, (first evolution) Yangzoa (second) Yangyin and (third) Yinomega
These are all grass types
50/50 gender ratio
Set moves:
[Growth]
[Leech Seed]
[Plant Stealth] there signature move, similar to substitute but sends out the most common plant in the the area I.E, in a desert they summon a cactus and in the forest they summon a tree.
[Stomp]

Tauru evolution line: (first) Tauruie (second) Tauruzeta (third) Taurualpha
50/50 gender ratio
Taurie is just water while the rest are all water/fighting
Set Moves:
[Skull Splitter]
[Work up]
[revenge]
[water blade] the pokemon summons a blade of water which they use to destroy an enemy.
The Dacax evolution line: (first) Dacax (second) Dacogam (third) Dacoramp
50/50 gender ratio
all fire-types, but Dacoramp is a fire/ground due to it's burrowing skill
set moves:
[Dragon rage]
[Flamethrower]
[dig]
[Lava geyser] the pokemon digs a hole under it's enemy and unleashes HELL... I mean an eruption of lava
my__three_starters_fakemon_by_k_twenty-d2xn0kw.jpg

(found the pic online. It suited what I was looking for)

The Yang evolution line: The wild balance pokemon, (first evolution) Yangzoa (second) Yangyin and (third) Yinomega
These are all grass types
50/50 gender ratio
Set moves:
[Growth]
[Leech Seed]
[Plant Stealth] there signature move, similar to substitute but sends out the most common plant in the the area I.E, in a desert they summon a cactus and in the forest they summon a tree.
[Stomp]

Tauru evolution line: (first) Tauruie (second) Tauruzeta (third) Taurualpha
50/50 gender ratio
Taurie is just water while the rest are all water/fighting
Set Moves:
[Skull Splitter]
[Work up]
[revenge]
[water blade] the pokemon summons a blade of water which they use to destroy an enemy.
The Dacax evolution line: (first) Dacax (second) Dacogam (third) Dacoramp
50/50 gender ratio
all fire-types, but Dacoramp is a fire/ground due to it's burrowing skill
set moves:
[Dragon rage]
[Flamethrower]
[dig]
[Lava geyser] the pokemon digs a hole under it's enemy and unleashes HELL... I mean an eruption of lava
my__three_starters_fakemon_by_k_twenty-d2xn0kw.jpg

(found the pic online. It suited what I was looking for)
I think we have our fire starter....​

Pictures later, but here is the grass starter.

Stage 1: Loomseed

Grass type.
Looks like an unbloomed flower with roots for arms and legs.

Stage 2:Gruara

Grass/Psychic
The outer buds are blooming, and the roots rotate, making it hover.

Stage 3:Firtleye

Grass/Psychic
The flower has bloomed, the roots are stems with smaller buds, and it uses roots to make it look like a snake.

LOCK IT DOWN.

But i has idea.
Florion
The flying plant Pokémon
Dragon-Grass

Florion is a particularly aggressive Pokémon, attacking any who come near it. Many others often think otherwise, being mislead from it's floral appearance and peaceful act, when watched from a distance.
Having a green body, with pink wings and a giant flower on its head, Florion look like the embodiment of nature. It is hard for a trainer to train one, as they are best of catching the smaller pre-evolution, Floreon.
(You can lock your own threads now, in thread tools)

But i has idea.
Florion
The flying plant Pokémon
Dragon-Grass

Florion is a particularly aggressive Pokémon, attacking any who come near it. Many others often think otherwise, being mislead from it's floral appearance and peaceful act, when watched from a distance.
Having a green body, with pink wings and a giant flower on its head, Florion look like the embodiment of nature. It is hard for a trainer to train one, as they are best of catching the smaller pre-evolution, Floreon.

That'd be my Yanar's best friend. Or is it not peaceful as it looks?

That'd be my Yanar's best friend. Or is it not peaceful as it looks?
But i has idea.
Florion
The flying plant Pokémon
Dragon-Grass

Status
Not open for further replies.