Xiang Bai Liang

Discussion in 'Character Sheets' started by illusi0nVA, Jun 17, 2021.

1. illusi0nVA

illusi0nVA

Xiang Bai Liang

Basic Information

Nickname: Fei

Birthday: August 1, 281

Sign: Libra

Race: Zuge War Dynasty Sihai

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Languages:

Wa’an (Mother Language)

Common ( Self- Taught)

New Regalian (Self - Taught Linguistic)

Saan (Self- Taught Linguistic)

Preferred Weapon: Shortened Naginata (One-Handed Polearm)

Inventory:

Coin Pouch

Naginata

Dagger

Journal

Jade Ring

Religion: Loong Dragons (10/10 Daily Worship has been with her, her whole life.)

Skills(2 Unspent):

Core:

15 (Spear Combat)

5 (Dagger Combat)

5 (Fist Combat)

6 (Linguistic Science)

3 (Weapon Metallurgy)

3 (Iron Metallurgy)

3 (Schooling) ( Imperial Regalian Marshal Academy)

Talent:

5 (Strength Training)

Hobby:

5 (Mixology Art) (Free Hobby Points)

5 (Body Art) (Free Hobby Points)

Sorcery:

Light Mend 2 (Sorcery Skill 3)
    Element Control 4 (3 Core Points.)

Phys Stat: 30

30 Racial Limit: 15(Spear) 5(Dagger) 5(Fist) 5(Strength Training)

Visual Information:

Hair Color: Black

Eyes Color: Brown

Hair Style: Long Straight Hair Braided down in front of her.

Height: 5’ 0”

Weight: 128lbs

Clothing: Xiang Prefers much looser clothing allowing more movement but nothing too revealing. Consisting of a standard shirt and thinner material ankle-length pants and a thin silk overcoat.

Body Art: She has 2 Loong Dragons Starting from the middle of her upper back down to the knuckles of her hands.

Example of Hair:

[​IMG]

Personality: Architect (INTJ-A)

Alignment: Neutral Good

Back Story:

Early Life (Birth- 10y/o)

Xiang was born to two Sihai Parents in a small modest community in Old Town. While living in such a small community didn’t really leave much for socialization. As part of the War Dynasty, she began training at a very young age, the age of 6 learning to use the Spear, a weapon of grace in her eyes. Being one of a modest family they didn’t have many Luxuries but enough to keep themselves happy.

Teens (13-19)

Throughout Xiang’s Teenage years she spent most of her time continuing her training Honing her skills as a fighter, but throughout this time she branched out from strictly a Polearm but to other methods such as daggers and hand to hand becoming good enough to go toe to toe with some practitioners. This skill increase made her slightly self-centered and gave her a bit of a superiority complex throughout this time. At this age, her father decided it would be a good idea to not only teach her how to wield a weapon but how to create them from common materials they could afford, while her mother taught her more fine craftsmanship.

Adult-Hood (20- Present)

At the age of 20, she decided that she would put her skills to use by pooling all her money together to go to the Imperial Regalian Marshal Academy and learn to use her skills in a useful way in a hope to prevent the fall of her small community.

#1 illusi0nVA, Jun 17, 2021
    Last edited: Dec 19, 2021
  2. Yui_Drax

Yui_Drax Loong Worshiper and Sihai Enthusiast Supremium

Hello there! This is a peer review and what I say are suggestions and advice, this is not a staff review but I am a Sihai main, but let's get to it shall we?

All Sihai are born on the first, no matter what, as stated on the last bullet point, here.

I'd suggest stating what specific War Dynasty you are, as in Huai, Huon, or Zuge. Huai have monkey tails while Huon has reptillian tails, so you can play on that aesthetic if you wish, but, if you wish for no tail and to look like a normal person, Zuge is the optimal choice.

Although you can play on the aesthetic and style of Taekwondo, you shouldn't really just state it as if Taekwondo is a thing in Aloria, although this is just me nitpicking, sorry!

You can just combine these two as just 'Metallurgy' and write it out into the Special Traits / Abilities section. Adding onto that, where's your Special Traits / Abilities section.. you have Racial Abilities available for you to use as well.

You also have the Body Stat from investing in Metallurgy but you don't have to show that extra Body Stat since you're maxed already.

I knew I saw this, yeah, you should put this along with the Personality section, with the Personality and Alignment.

Alrighty, that is all, I do have some words on the Life Story, but that's just me wanting to fill it with details but it's not necessary, anyways, that's it, again, I am not a staff member. Happy roleplaying, gamer!​

3. Mollymock

Mollymock Regalian Citizen

Unarmed Martial Arts don't quite exist in this setting as they may do in real life. There's nothing similar to Taekwondo, so keep this in mind during your roleplay.

Other than that, this is approved.