• Character Sheets are optional on MassiveCraft. You do not need a sheet to play or be whitelisted on our server. You only need a sheet if you plan to engage in roleplay combat.

Played Character Wilvamair Arnyn

This character is actively played.
@BillyTheScroofy Requesting re-review, updated religions, as well as inventories and personality. Aged him up two years as well.

Last edited:
@Caelamus Applied the Lineage Ailor change to Wilvamair, and aged him up accordingly such that he maintains the same visual appearance. Edited the timeline of some parts of the life story to accommodate, as well as his proficiency.

@Caelamus Added some stuff to Weaknesses and Likes/Dislikes, as well as the Art section. Touched up aesthetics

should be a quick re-review

@Caelamus Added a few sentences to personality expansion, touched up aesthetics, added a relations section at the bottom.

Wilvamair is now fifty one, as it's his birthday. Also added a sentence or two to his faith, and clarified it. @Caelamus

@Caelamus aha.... i changed sumtin

aged Wilvamair down to 30, adjusted life story in accordance and mentioned his role as a soldier in the First Songaskian War. Adjusted proficiencies in turn.

✦ +18 Swords (+18 Base)
✦ +10 Perception Training (+5 Talent, +5 Boost)
✦ +10 Pathfinding Art (+5 Hobby, +5 Base)

✦ +5 Frontline Command (+5 Talent)
✦ +5 Hunting Art (+5 Hobby)
✦ +5 Circus Arts (+5 Base)

✦ +3 Linguistics Science (Modern Altalar) (+3 Base)
✦ +2 Dancing Arts- Childhood (+2 Base)
✦ +2 Cooking Art - Childhood (+2 Base)

From this spread, the base points are:
18+5+5+3+2+2=35

Talent is:
5+5=10

Hobby is:
5+5=10

Racial boost is 5

I'm pretty sure I've got it right? Idk @Caelamus

✦ +18 Swords (+18 Base)
✦ +10 Perception Training (+5 Talent, +5 Boost)
✦ +10 Pathfinding Art (+5 Hobby, +5 Base)

✦ +5 Frontline Command (+5 Talent)
✦ +5 Hunting Art (+5 Hobby)
✦ +5 Circus Arts (+5 Base)

✦ +3 Linguistics Science (Modern Altalar) (+3 Base)
✦ +2 Dancing Arts- Childhood (+2 Base)
✦ +2 Cooking Art - Childhood (+2 Base)

From this spread, the base points are:
18+5+5+3+2+2=35

Talent is:
5+5=10

Hobby is:
5+5=10

Racial boost is 5

I'm pretty sure I've got it right? Idk @Caelamus
You did, I just didn't register Boost as being the racial boost because people will do things like add in the +5 Boost from age and label it as being that rather than just tallying it with the rest of the standard points like I would prefer them to, so it gets confusing.

You did, I just didn't register Boost as being the racial boost because people will do things like add in the +5 Boost from age and label it as being that rather than just tallying it with the rest of the standard points like I would prefer them to, so it gets confusing.
Yikes, that's fair enough then 4 sure

Updated proficiencies and height as per Norean removal. Wahoo.
Also touched up the Religions section
@Caelamus

Last edited:
I have rewritten Wilvamair into a Wards of Fae, because the new lore is dope af. Rewritten some areas of the app to remove mention of the Bloodcasts, and added parts of the life story to accommodate, which is highlighted in green. @Caelamus

Updated app to fit proficiency rework. Changed backstory since it was outdated as fk and I like this one more. Minor changes made to app aesthetics and spoilered sections.

Aged Wilvamair down to 24 since I think he acts a bit too lost and unsure of himself for a man supposed to be in his late 20s. @Caelamus

Edits made to proficiencies, physical stat, and mutations in lieu of Wilvamair falling to Pechod (as per kit doc) @Caelamus