Who Am I? (art & Apologies With Yours Truly)

xSketchedCrystal

somewhere out there
Reaction score
Well some y'all may know me. Some y'all might not. I don't play here anymore but just thought I'd finally lay some shit out to put my mind at ease.

I wanna preface this entire thing by apologising. I was a dumb kid. I still am just a dumb kid, but I've got better wits about me now.

So way back when in 2016/2017 I went through some pretty major shifts in my life. I was mentally unstable, grasping for my own identity as a person and desperate to make friends. So on Massive, I decided, to get myself a fresh leaf, to pretend to be another person. Y'all been knew. I know that. I was not good at hiding things back then. I deadass pretended to be my own older sister which is something we laugh about today but it still quietly eats away at me so I think it's better to talk about it than just stay quiet. Been long enough.

I don't remember a lot of that time if I'm frankly honest. It's lost to life. But in the end I decided to get myself help and I'm doing a lot better and I'm a lot safer. I've moved on from Minecraft for the most part but I still roleplay on other games.

I wanna specifically apologise to people like Eccetra. I don't know why specifically you but I feel like I led you on for the longest time. But I considered you one of my best friends the whole time and still think about you to this day. You made me feel included and appreciated in a period of my life where I felt anything but.

Anyway here's some of my art. Enjoy!
batgobrrr.png
37607770_5zRP0mibwUcpa7B.png
bloop.png
catgirls.png

I'm glad to hear you're doing a lot better now, and that things have improved a lot for you. Even if it meant leaving, I think deciding in the end to help yourself was definitely the best choice you could have made.

Your art's super improved too, so very good job (:

Hi. Usual like bi-tri yearly life update.

Got braces in April. Went to America for the first time ever. Got diagnosed with PCOS and EUPD. Life was really bad for a long time, but things are looking better now. Still playing FFXIV obsessively. Still RPing. Still cringe as fuck. And you can still find me on discord @ zirka. (period included)