Archived Werewolfs

This suggestion has been archived / closed and can no longer be voted on.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Warren Kippa

Beggar
Reaction score
You got vampires now its time for those furry beasts to shine.
Werewolfs:
Would be able to howl, Would be able to infect (2% Chance when hitting) (Like vampires) But they could only infect them if they were a Human, They would be able to send a bite offer in their wolf form which would instance infect (Cool down 120 seconds), Have jump boost 3, Speed 3,Stranth 4,The armor stranth of chainmail and Night Vision in wolf form.
But with buffs there are always debuffs.
Get 20 damage with anything gold (Think it as Minecraft's silver), Get Hunger 3 in wolf form, Can only eat raw meat (Gets food from hitting players as well) Can not communicate with anything that is not a werewolf in wolf form (When they try it just saids Werewolf growls to add more secret) It will also change their username and nickname to Werewolf when in wolf form.

A werewolf will transform when it is a full moon and change back when it is dawn (The werewolf will have a wolf skin when in wolf form).
But hang on how does one become a werewolf? Well one must be bitten by any type of wolf (Even tamed)

Well what do you think? Is it good? Is it bad? Is it mea?

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
This has been suggested millions of times, every time rejected. If you don't want to get spammed with disagree ratings and rude/very blunt comments going against this idea I really suggest getting this thread removed x.x Just for your own sanity (Unless you can handle it and keep a cool head, if so then I'm proud of you q_q). I personally love werewolves but this server seems to have a strict no werewolves allowed policy :/ so until that changes if you want a wolf go with the Thylan, even though its marsupial based not wolf based they still resemble a wolf in many ways.

Have been suggested before, have been declined before. The werewolves seem to be really overpowered, I understand its only during a full moon, but they would be unkillable for those 20-10 (cant remember which one) minutes.

I tried to balance things out plus theres about a 65% for a werewolf to survive a full moon without staving to death :D

JESUS PEOPLE, JUST MAKE A THYLAN CHARACTER!!!

Ohh..

No.

I understand how people want a 'werewolf' thing but it will no work with the server as the plugin is glitchy as well as it attracts 'god Rp noobs'. Thylans are beautiful and should be played more often, do that instead.

-oOo-

Twilight point from Adventurecait8:

Oh ma gawd. We can b likes the Twilight shizz!!

- Oh, I like Jacob.
- Bella no. You love me.. Edward.
-ending in 'fights'-

-Atleast they aren't Jace and Clary (Mortal Instruments) or Will and Tessa/James (Infernal Devices)

Honestly like the idea it's just that we don't wanna make this server Twilight all over again.

As it says at the top of the Feature and Suggestions Section, they are NOT take any races suggestions at the moment. Please read before posting.

MegaMummy200 They are not a race does it say anything about chosing a race?

You're going to have to explain that a bit more.
One, they have a dog-like race that you can easily play as.
Two, they already have enough Races/Diseases at the moment, it still counts as making Race Lore, and would take time. They still need to finish up a few of the Races' Lore right now.

Also, Werewolves have been suggested millions of times. All have not given a good reason, all of been rejected.
I'm just trying to clear things up here. Sorry if this sounds rude and mad sounding.

A
Ohh..

No.

I understand how people want a 'werewolf' thing but it will no work with the server as the plugin is glitchy as well as it attracts 'god Rp noobs'. Thylans are beautiful and should be played more often, do that instead.

-oOo-

Twilight point from Adventurecait8:

Oh ma gawd. We can b likes the Twilight shizz!!

- Oh, I like Jacob.
- Bella no. You love me.. Edward.
-ending in 'fights'-

-Atleast they aren't Jace and Clary (Mortal Instruments) or Will and Tessa/James (Infernal Devices)
And that is why i feel that this is a bad idea

MegaMummy200
1. Thylans in my mind are just derpy I am not saying that the DEVs of Massive suck at DEVing I am just saying I prefer Werewolves better then Thylans.
2. A werewolf is not a race, It is a Disease and if you think one Disease is enough your crazy, I would like to see more things like Vampires around and Werewolves, Vampires are strong during night, Werewolves are stronger during full moons so the Werewolf is a stronger version of the Vampire but only gets his power at full moons the rest of the time his a Human that's infected with lycanthropy

MegaMummy200
1. Thylans in my mind are just derpy I am not saying that the DEVs of Massive suck at DEVing I am just saying I prefer Werewolves better then Thylans.
2. A werewolf is not a race, It is a Disease and if you think one Disease is enough your crazy, I would like to see more things like Vampires around and Werewolves, Vampires are strong during night, Werewolves are stronger during full moons so the Werewolf is a stronger version of the Vampire but only gets his power at full moons the rest of the time his a Human that's infected with lycanthropy

I see no point arguing any longer as this will almost never come out.
You might as well tag a Forum Mod before any more flame is added in.

RFR57Em.gif

'Nuff said. ^

At this point, it makes me wonder who to dislike more, the people who create these threads, or the people that respond so rudely to them EVERY SINGLE TIME.

General note to a couple of people on this thread; do try to keep criticism constructive. Tiring as it may be to see the same idea get repeatedly suggested, some people may just not be aware of the situation. To quote my post on another thread:
I thought I would drop in some links to the other threads which suggested adding in werewolves. Hopefully reading through these will answer some of your questions, and let you know why we are not looking to add werewolves to lore at this point in time:
These are the general concensus, so I hope these help clear everything up.

On another note, TiroTypo , I would like to clarify that this server does not per say have a 'strict no werewolf policy', it is just that nobody has ever argued the case well enough to outweigh or solve the negatives that it could bring. Which is why I disagree with the 'Banning of Werewolf Suggestions' thread that just popped up. I have an intense fondness for werewolves myself, and I do hope they are implemented at some point in time, but I sincerely hope - and thankfully know - that they will not be implemented until solutions are found. also bless you for knowing thylans are marsupials

There are many things wrong with this idea.

Changing names and skins forcibly is impossible.
These ideas all seem to have random percentages that make no sense attached to them.
The entire race is OP as all hell.
You can't take critique well.
You insult the idea that mods spend months thinking up and then creating lore for.
You're offensive.

That's all I have to say.

Please keep all comments constructive on this thread. One-liners with no explanation will not be tolerated.

There are many things wrong with this idea.

Changing names and skins forcibly is impossible.
These ideas all seem to have random percentages that make no sense attached to them.
The entire race is OP as all hell.
You can't take critique well.
You insult the idea that mods spend months thinking up and then creating lore for.
You're offensive.

That's all I have to say.

Changing the names and skins is actually very possible. I won't name the server because that's advertising, but there's this one server with the werewolf plugin, and on full moons, your skin changes to a werewolf and your name when you press Tab comes up as "ThatWerewolf". I'm not sure if the name is changed when you see a werewolf player running around though, cause I haven't played on that server in a long time.

Changing the names and skins is actually very possible. I won't name the server because that's advertising, but there's this one server with the werewolf plugin, and on full moons, your skin changes to a werewolf and your name when you press Tab comes up as "ThatWerewolf". I'm not sure if the name is changed when you see a werewolf player running around though, cause I haven't played on that server in a long time.

Without mods, and other players can see the werewolf skin?

Status
Not open for further replies.