• Regalian Roleplay Rules

1. Roleplay rules apply in this category.
    2. Posts are in-character.
    3. Posts are not anonymous.
    4. Posts and reactions made to posts are public. What your character says or does is known by all other characters. If you would like a reaction to be private, do not post it as a public response to a thread. Roleplay it out on the server!
    5. Out-of-character commentary on threads is not allowed unless it is specifically spoiled or bracketed, and/or highlights additional information for in-character responses.
    6. Meme responses are not allowed. This includes reposting the same content as the poster(s) above, or repeating catch phrases on a post.

We Are Still Here

Caduceus_Clayy

"Something will be here"
Reaction score
Across the Slums, 6 thick, stained paged notices had been spread out across their filthy paths. They were mainly placed in the shadier areas, with only one being in the Emporium. On each note it bore the insignia with a red dragon with a curve over the top, diamonds in each. It almost looked like a crown.

dragons-divider.png

84141d99206937245b33f642383d8c92.png

WE ARE NOT GONE JUST BECAUSE SHE IS GONE!

RIKKIRA'S FAITHFUL ARE STILL HERE!

THE DRAGONS WARDENS STILL BURN BRIGHT AND MEET TO FREE THIS CITY FROM THE FAKE RULERS GRASP!

COME FIND MOTHER LISA, AND LET HER GUIDE YOU TO YOUR TRUE FAMILY!

YOUR TRUE SAVIOURS!

THOSE WHO SEEK US OUT, FOLLOW THE PATH THROUGH THE DARKNESS AND GRIME, AND FIND A PLACE WHERE THE WATER REACHES A CARRIAGE OF THE SEAS, YET NO SEAS TOUCH IT.

dragons-divider.png

OOC Information

So, recently no one has been roleplaying the possessed of Rikkira and such ever since she flew away, and we don't know if she is dead or not as it hasn't been specified in a lore post...so I got an idea. Why not keep the Dragon's Wardens going as a smaller group, working to continue serving Rikkira while not being the main focus of everything. I think it would be an interesting idea annnnd yeah. I have been trying to work on something like this for a while, something big like this and work on my notiority on the server, in order for my name to get out there more, and HOPEFULLY this should help me do that.

Last edited: