Archived Wand And Charm Plugin

This suggestion has been archived / closed and can no longer be voted on.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jake.S.Fruit

I like to draw. Can I has drawing?
Reaction score
A simple idea that allows you to give sticks weapon enchantments and silk touch, and clay, brick and nether brick items armour enchantments like this: brick with fire protection gives you the effect of leather boots with that enchantment when you go in fire. only works if the charm is in your hotbar.

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Please explain further, i fail to see why we need this in Massive.[DOUBLEPOST=1365111549,1364932608][/DOUBLEPOST]Oh come on pleduetz, at least give a reason for the dislike.

A simple idea that allows you to give sticks weapon enchantments and silk touch, and clay, brick and nether brick items armour enchantments like this: brick with fire protection gives you the effect of leather boots with that enchantment when you go in fire. only works if the charm is in your hotbar.

I guess this would be nice, but I'd really hope that if magic is ever implemented in a concrete way, that it would be a lot more developed. I personally don't think this would add too much to my own experience. As to others, I cannot say.

Status
Not open for further replies.