Preserved Sheet Victoria Valeur

This sheet was missing a prefix or has not been edited for a long period of time. Please create a ticket including a linkif your sheet was moved in error.
I've looked over the changes and this fine to approve now. Just a couple quick notes though:
  • I like the nuance you've created between scoliosis and arthritis. Between the two things, she is sufficiently weakened. I would encourage finding reasons for her to sometimes not wear her corset, maybe when it is hot the corset is uncomfortable making the scoliosis a bigger nag and when it is cold the arthritis is a bigger nag. She doesn't have to be in pain 24/7 or anything, but if summer comes and she wears a corset all the time she potentially just loses her weaknesses again.
  • It's true that the the additional expansions are optional and I will approve it despite talented archer. Just understand that this also means that if she participates in a player quest, world progression, or anything else where character sheet information is used, then her archery skill won't be a factor in what happens. She would be viewed as no more skilled than the average person at archery. I find that her current talent in archery as described in that skill is of equal value to any of her current strengths, so you are still free to replace any one of those with the archery thing if you want to make sure her archery talent is recognized.
Alright, thank you so much ^^

Apologies for the delay.

+21 Diplomacy (+21 from proficiency points)
You have ten unused points, for the record.

Body Build: Slim face, neck and arms, her chubb located at her hips, thighs and busts and bustle.
Please use a body build from https://wiki.massivecraft.com/Character_Body_Build

Weapon of choice: Traditional recurve bow
Understand without any proficiency in this weapon, she has essentially no commanding use of it.

Weight is no longer required in visual information.

Make changes in purple and tag me when done.

Apologies for the delay.

You have ten unused points, for the record.

Please use a body build from https://wiki.massivecraft.com/Character_Body_Build

Understand without any proficiency in this weapon, she has essentially no commanding use of it.

Weight is no longer required in visual information.

Make changes in purple and tag me when done.
Alrighty! I've made the changes in purple. Added 10 diplomacy points, changed her body build to "curvaceous," and roger-roger on the weapon info, and removed the weight.

@Mooffins