Archived Vampires....

This suggestion has been archived / closed and can no longer be voted on.
Status
Not open for further replies.

morgan_slater

Incredibly good looking.
Reaction score
First of all, I know how many threads there already are on this kind of thing but. I had to.

Even with all the threads suggesting vampires to not be so open and proud of it, they still run around shrieking and jumping everywhere.. I was talking to my friend about the vampires and around 7 vampires came up and started shrieking and arguing with me..

And just before, I was walking around Regalia and:

They are both openly vampires.
32zo0ft.png

20gmb1z.png

when I went out on the street and preech IN RP about how vampires being 'scum' I get a hole swarm come towards me weather it is night OR day.. in the day time they jump in the water and start arguing.. but with the comments they make on it I am not sure if they are roleplaying or not, one said in /msg "just your a jerk. and think every vampire is bad minus girl ones"

2hgsccy.png

Although, Today in the day time I did find all the vamps hiding in the Regalia prison.. I kind of thought that was cool. :P.

Extra Photos:
2j0cv43.png

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Negative ratings were removed, unless you consider still consider disagrees, negative. :p

maybe there should be a additional coding added to the plugin, the people to slay that certain vampire would receive a small amount of cash. just like killing ever other mob or just disabling the ability of vampirsm after death (perhaps for half an hour or a few minutes), causing vampires to become more secretive. additions like this would enhance the lore and the RP effect of the server, by doing so vampires will seem hated (they are savages and in lores they are hated by all races due to their ability of drawing blood out of other creatures).

Status
Not open for further replies.