Archived [vampire] Train Resistance To The Sun

This suggestion has been archived / closed and can no longer be voted on.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tyguy550

Refugee
Reaction score
As the title says, vampires should be able to build resistance to the sun.

Now, I'm not talking about 'OMG VAMPIRE OUT IN SUN 24/7 OP OMG!!!111' -- Instead, I'm referring to vampires taking a longer time for their temperature to build up.

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Seriously; it's basic grammar. You were including Vampires under the collective grouping of races; but were merely singling it out for contrast. Your example is a poor one and actually disproves your point if anything... If you were to say "The rabbit has more power than the rest of the lions." you're including the rabbit in the umbrella group of lions. In this format, whatever you're contrasting the animal to, in terms of when you use "other" or "the rest", becomes the larger category that the object falls into. As I say, it's very basic grammar.

Please, ignore their slight misuse of grammar and get back on topic. When you think about it vampires are part of a group that is part of the group of races (humans) so don't you think we can just let it slide. He has said he did not mean vampires as a race, the first statement was just poorly worded.

With vamipires being able to go into the sunlight longer would just be an anoyence to everyone else. First it could spark up some more "Twilight" vampires. Second they could (and would) raid all day and night without worry.
Im sorry man but just,
tumblr_mky8228AAU1rqfhi2o1_250.gif

Seriously; it's basic grammar. You were including Vampires under the collective grouping of races; but were merely singling it out for contrast. Your example is a poor one and actually disproves your point if anything... If you were to say "The rabbit has more power than the rest of the lions." you're including the rabbit in the umbrella group of lions. In this format, whatever you're contrasting the animal to, in terms of when you use "other" or "the rest", becomes the larger category that the object falls into. As I say, it's very basic grammar.
Look, I just tired to help, and if you have any problems with my wording, please contact me elsewhere. I am sure others have stated this, and now you're just being rude. I honestly don't like the way you were implying of what I meant to say, and I understand that. Reading back on it now I understand it was incorrect, you don't need to make 3 posts stating that I am wrong. This has gone beyond criticism and I don't think you've gone through your whole life without making a small error ok? Calm down. I am not replying to this afterwards, because I think you're just honestly trying to say I don't know basic grammar, implying that I am stupid and what not. You can say that you were being constructive all you like, but I know you were just being plain old rude. Don't like it, don't comment. Simple yes? I am sure you can handle that.

Status
Not open for further replies.