Archived Vampire Benefits?

This suggestion has been archived / closed and can no longer be voted on.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ChibiKitten

A.D.D at it's finest
Reaction score
Faction
Mithril
Kingdom
Mithrilian Empire
I would find it very interesting if dark alley ways were posted throughout Regalia. Maybe some tunnels too. This would allow vampires to behave and act more like a vampire by staying in the alley ways and tunnels near the tavern where most activity upholds. They wouldnt be away from civilization and I believe this would add much more excitement to the job of the Crimson. The Crimson could look in other places besides the tavern all the time it seems. I mean you gotta admit, constantly looking in the same place repeatedly has got to be boring after a while!

Anyone else have great ideas too? I believe that vampires are one of the most important things that truly make Regalia and MassiveCraft as interesting as it is!! After all its exciting to see both Crimson and Vampire neck and neck with each other!

Also! I would like to add the idea of vampires having possible sub-types! Vampires that have different abilities! Like for example those who jump 3 blocks instead of two, some faster then others, and so on. I believe there would be far more interest involved with vampires! Not only would a character wonder if someone was a vampire or not but if they DID find out then they would have to have their character wonder what kind of special sub-type vampire that person is and what ability the vampire holds. Instead of just going "Oh my gosh a blood sucker!" it could go along the lines of "Oh my gosh a speedster vampire!" or an aquatic vampire who could be faster in water then on land but not as fast as maiar. This was just something that came to mind and I wanted to know what everyone thinks of it, personally I think it'd be great and facinating!!

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Yesss pleasseeeee
I now have the desire to mug someone in a random alleyway...

They should bring back the bone flight for the vampires, that would probably reduce vampires in the tavern, as they would be too busy trying out their flight powers. XD

I have seen these! I love dark anime...

I LOVED the opening and ending for Vampire Knight! The music was soooo wonderful!

I LOVED the opening and ending for Vampire Knight! The music was soooo wonderful!

No kidding! For some reason the beginning and endings make me want to watch them over and over again, though I don't really know why...Black Butler is a really good creepy anime too, and I love the opening.

No kidding! For some reason the beginning and endings make me want to watch them over and over again, though I don't really know why...Black Butler is a really good creepy anime too, and I love the opening.

I was just looking into Black butler not too long ago haha!! and yes I know the feeling! o u o

I support, predominantly because it'd give people more places to explore. Regalia has become very diverse since they began remodeling it, but the more exciting things to see, the merrier. @w@

I must agree with this thread. Just like in a novel or a movie, if its filled with rainbows and happiness, it becomes quite boring. Personally, if I were to watch a movie, I'd choose something with villains that aren't killed with five minutes past the introduction. Vampire role-play has almost completely died out due to the new lore and removal of the old Regalia Poor City and its sewers. If there are any vampires, they're hooded teenagers that run around shrieking and saying their good, which is impossible. I'd personally love to role-play as a vampire though it is completely impossible to last a week without the guards seeing your red eyes and pouncing on you like chicken to feed.

Though, if there was a slight change to lore and maybe tunnels to hide vampires and such, it would be quite easier for a few good role-playing vampires to survive. Role-play now in Regalia has become very boring because its all sunshine and happiness. I have walked around the outskirts of Regalia, even around the darker areas, nothing ever happens. I'm not saying rainbows and sunshine is a bad thing, though there has to also be a healthy amount of evil or else role-play becomes quite dull.

Decent idea...needs some editing though. A lot of things are being worked on right now,and adding these things without completely changing Regalia is a little harder than it seems

I really like the idea of different vampires having different ability's! Adds a little something extra to vampires!

I once knew a vampire (pretty darn good RPer too, actually) who became so bored with vampire RP that they ended up surly regularly going into the Golden Willow and raising suspicion about themselves; often by shrieking.
Apart from how annoying shrieking vampires can be, isn't this just sad? Vampires (and, of course, all those other shady types out there) should definitely have somewhere to hide; somewhere to run. The undercity once performed this to a certain degree, though I feel it was too hard to find unless you were "In the know" as it were.
This would most certainly solve this problem, and make Regalia a much more realistic and interesting place.

My only possible issue with this would be the work… the staff have a fair amount of stuff to work on (or so I hear), so I fear this may end up taking a back seat. On the other hand, there have been some changes in Regalia recently, so possibly this could be incorporated in part of this.

This definitely has my support!

My roleplay character, Farryn Aetos, is a hunter and I've been using her for hunting vampires for quite a while now. However, the roleplay is boring because its either in the tavern or somewhere where that vampire could get hurt by the sun or the Crimsons. I believe adding the tunnels, alleys and the sewer will make vampire hunting roleplays more interesting as it will cause that suspense that a vampire can come out from no-where and strike, it allow allows vampires to not get killed so easily as the other topics described it.
Now. WHY AREN'T WE FUNDING THIS!

GiratinaXable
I'm glad to see that at least some crimsons agree.
I would be funding it… if only I had the funds to do so.
Something to do with… inability to sell anything due to… persecution by… crimsons? :P

Whaaaaaaaaaaat?! -eyes get big with thrilling excitement- I will find this murder alley, and explore it!! o w o

-deposits two cents-

The newer poor district certainly has a few shady spots, but it isn't entirely dark in itself. We definitely need that truly 'bad' side of town, where the unholy and the wanted fugitives can reside, where a guard would only be seen hanging from a willow tree. Or as suggested, some secret sewer or anything like that.
This needs to happen. At least for the vampire rp (Not trying to be biased.) It just keeps getting harder for vampires. At the slightest hint of red eyes, people scream vampires. People try to give vampire rpers tips like "Just have your character keep his/her head down" Well...
"Vampire!"
-puts head down-
guard "Where?!"
"there!"
guard "Hey you! Look me in the eyes! Those eyes look red! Show me your teeth!" R.I.P. good vampire role player.
So why not make a role play hotspot for the villainous characters? The murderers, the vampires, the ones that will cut your throat for staring at them wrong? It would certainly be interesting role play, surrounded by the truly dark characters. The cons could be fights breaking out, but... Doesn't that happen in real life? Muggings? Murder? Theft? We need this.
Its hard being on the wrong side of the law, yes. But its becoming too hard to be that character. So why not a haven for the unholy?

Status
Not open for further replies.