Archived Vampire Benefits?

This suggestion has been archived / closed and can no longer be voted on.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ChibiKitten

A.D.D at it's finest
Reaction score
Faction
Mithril
Kingdom
Mithrilian Empire
I would find it very interesting if dark alley ways were posted throughout Regalia. Maybe some tunnels too. This would allow vampires to behave and act more like a vampire by staying in the alley ways and tunnels near the tavern where most activity upholds. They wouldnt be away from civilization and I believe this would add much more excitement to the job of the Crimson. The Crimson could look in other places besides the tavern all the time it seems. I mean you gotta admit, constantly looking in the same place repeatedly has got to be boring after a while!

Anyone else have great ideas too? I believe that vampires are one of the most important things that truly make Regalia and MassiveCraft as interesting as it is!! After all its exciting to see both Crimson and Vampire neck and neck with each other!

Also! I would like to add the idea of vampires having possible sub-types! Vampires that have different abilities! Like for example those who jump 3 blocks instead of two, some faster then others, and so on. I believe there would be far more interest involved with vampires! Not only would a character wonder if someone was a vampire or not but if they DID find out then they would have to have their character wonder what kind of special sub-type vampire that person is and what ability the vampire holds. Instead of just going "Oh my gosh a blood sucker!" it could go along the lines of "Oh my gosh a speedster vampire!" or an aquatic vampire who could be faster in water then on land but not as fast as maiar. This was just something that came to mind and I wanted to know what everyone thinks of it, personally I think it'd be great and facinating!!

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
They used to have these, they were the sewers and undercity. I kinda miss it.

I know right?! But I was meaning above ground tunnels and alley ways haha. It would be nice if the sewers and undercity came back! Did they ever say why they got rid of it?

I would find it very interesting if dark alley ways were posted throughout Regalia. Maybe some tunnels too. This would allow vampires to behave and act more like a vampire by staying in the alley ways and tunnels near the tunnels near the tavern where most activity upholds. They wouldnt be away from civilization and I believe this would add much more excitement to the job of the Crimson. The Crimson could look in other places besides the tavern all the time it seems. I mean you gotta admit, constantly looking in the same place repeatedly has got to be boring after a while!

Anyone else have great ideas too? I believe that vampires are one of the most important things that truly make Regalia and MassiveCraft as interesting as it is!! After all its exciting to see both Crimson and Vampire neck and neck with each other!

I agree with adding more hideaways and stuff. It makes it almost to easy for the crimsons, and any experienced vampire rp'ers, along with the crimsons or solo hunters, would probably enjoy trekking through dank tunnels, and stalking prey (On either side of the tracks) in a dark alleyway.
I mean newbies would love it too, but they are more likely to run around in the open than keep a down low.

As for interesting? Well that's more or less just things that stand out in Massive. If Massive wanted, they could easily change that. I mean when the new magic plugin comes out, mages will be a lot more well known, and with all the new rp races, things are going to get interesting roleplay wise.

On a side note to my previous comment, this would encourage the corrupted side of Regalia greatly. Hang outs for the evilly inclined I suppose? This could double as both a upside and a downside. Depending on which side of the tracks you are from.

๖ۣۜI want this implemented very badly. From the easy kill on sight red eyes now, it kicks away every bad vampyre possible, but also kills any GOOD Vampyric RP. It isn't easy to look away from a Guard, let alone with their extremely talented ability to look you dead in the eye and see your eye colour from 30 feet away when they are busy talking and you are partially facing the other way. Having a hood above your eyes would get questioned and torn down, all of that. Only the Upyrs seem to live. Vampyric life is supposed to be hard, but not to kill off the entire good idea. That was why my character Richard never sprouted into what he should be, Upyr wasn't an option for me, nor could I have him walk around without getting almost what appeared as Meta-gaming, yet still is considered as 'normal Guard RP'... {{ No offence Guards, but I do have my opinions on you guys as much as you have on us. :L }}
+1 Great Support

๖ۣۜI want this implemented very badly. From the easy kill on sight red eyes now, it kicks away every bad vampyre possible, but also kills any GOOD Vampyric RP. It isn't easy to look away from a Guard, let alone with their extremely talented ability to look you dead in the eye and see your eye colour from 30 feet away when they are busy talking and you are partially facing the other way. Having a hood above your eyes would get questioned and torn down, all of that. Only the Upyrs seem to live. Vampyric life is supposed to be hard, but not to kill off the entire good idea. That was why my character Richard never sprouted into what he should be, Upyr wasn't an option for me, nor could I have him walk around without getting almost what appeared as Meta-gaming, yet still is considered as normal Guard RP... {{ No offence Guards, but I do have my opinions on you guys as much as you have on us. :L }}
+1 Great Support

I agree greatly to this. I had one of my favorite characters executed for this. While she was also a mage and may of had trouble for that, the main reason she was executed was simply because of her eyes. Sooo yeah >_<

Actually I find using the "sneaky" ability makes hiding a lot easier than expected.

I don't see why your complaining. My character's eyes are nearly pitch black indicating demonic possession, yet not a single guard has questioned them. You have to know how to play the guards to your goal, and anyone can do that with the right cunning.

As for the dark areas, hell yea, I have a assassins in need of a dark and dank place to stay in.

I don't see why your complaining. My character's eyes are nearly pitch black indicating demonic possession, yet not a single guard has questioned them. You have to know how to play the guards to your goal, and anyone can do that with the right cunning.

As for the dark areas, hell yea, I have a assassins in need of a dark and dank place to stay in.
Well for one, demonic possession isn't as big of a target as vampirism. And I had trouble making out your skin myself, at first I though you were a weird tigran... but that may of been a derp moment for me.

Actually I find using the "sneaky" ability makes hiding a lot easier than expected.

๖ۣۜYeah, but I am sure not everyone wants to sit in a bush for your entire character's life...
Otherwise, that is handy information for any vamps.

#Bringtheoldsewersback This would actually give places for roleplayers such as the Crimson Inquisition a good place to look and vampires a good place to hide. I approve this idea.

Might also move the vampire traffic out of places like the tavern and maybe encourage better vampire RPing. +1

Shawn actually the undercity is no longer. The closest there is is the poordistrict which even though you can physically get to it, in RP it does not exist, it was part of the old Regalia design, through there you can get to the old sewers, however the undercity itself is blocked off. Still none of it exists in RP anymore.

Also I forgot to mention, bringing back an undercity for vampires isn't possible if they continue with their plans for the lore of pravden, for those who do not know that is the secret rat race that lives under regalia in its own undercity, meaning not even vampires would know about it.

Shawn actually the undercity is no longer. The closest there is is the poordistrict which even though you can physically get to it, in RP it does not exist, it was part of the old Regalia design, through there you can get to the old sewers, however the undercity itself is blocked off. Still none of it exists in RP anymore.

Oh, just curious ;p

Also I forgot to mention, bringing back an undercity for vampires isn't possible if they continue with their plans for the lore of pravden, for those who do not know that is the secret rat race that lives under regalia in its own undercity, meaning not even vampires would know about it.

Pravden have been dropped.

I almost cried when the entrance to the sewers got blocked, soo..

Supported!

In my opinion this lore change with red eyes destroyed vampire roleplay, at least for me. Noobs will still be noobs, and good vamp roleplayers got punished for doing nothing. A vampire can't go around regalia at all without fear for his character's life (and mind you you can't just say that you don't want your character to die now), And being in a tavern is impossible without facehugging a wall to hide your eyes. Even if you don't do anything bad you can still be killed just for your eyes.

Vampire roleplayers need something in return, with crimsons running around and capturing, and no way to hide in a crowd, vampire roleplay is just severely broken at the moment.

I fully, fully support this. Shady characters will have much more of an opportunity to be known as shady and not just 'person who stands in the corner of the tavern'.

Yes, shady characters are actually a must in my book! You cant just have a story that is ALWAYS happy and filled with 100% good luck it gets old and boring. The heroine or hero is always faced with a challenge dealing with shady/evil characters, I mean even DISNEY has these shady/evil characters! It adds suspense and much juiciness for Role-play. I had a vampiric character and I just got tired of waiting for an opportunity or sitting around. It drove me nuts! And the Crimsons need to do a little..no a lot of chasing! In medieval times people weren't just caught instantly and couldn't escape and such. Thats why they had to search for those people and chase em down. It's part of the job and that's something that the guard and crimson roles are lacking in severely! They also need challenges in their role!

In my opinion this lore change with red eyes destroyed vampire roleplay, at least for me. Noobs will still be noobs, and good vamp roleplayers got punished for doing nothing. A vampire can't go around regalia at all without fear for his character's life (and mind you you can't just say that you don't want your character to die now), And being in a tavern is impossible without facehugging a wall to hide your eyes. Even if you don't do anything bad you can still be killed just for your eyes.

Vampire roleplayers need something in return, with crimsons running around and capturing, and no way to hide in a crowd, vampire roleplay is just severely broken at the moment.

I definitely agree with the red eyes thing! As if vampiric role-players didn't have enough of a challenge keeping what they are a secret.. -sighs- tis causing a great disturbance in the role-play force it is.

Yes, shady characters are actually a must in my book! You cant just have a story that is ALWAYS happy and filled with 100% good luck it gets old and boring.

๖ۣۜFINALLY! Someone whom can describe what evil REALLY is like. It isn't easy to catch, it isn't easy to find, and it isn't easy to be. Darkness can't just be thrown away, as long as there is light, something must block it and cast a shadow across the ground.

๖ۣۜFINALLY! Someone whom can describe what evil REALLY is like. It isn't easy to catch, it isn't easy to find, and it isn't easy to be. Darkness can't just be thrown away, as long as there is light, something must block it and cast a shadow across the ground.

Haha! Ive watched a lot of anime with darkness..like sailor moon, Vampire knight, Karin Vampire, Mermaid melody, Bleach, Sword Art Online, SPACE DANDY :D ((I love Space dandy! Dandy is well..dandy! haha! he's hilarious!)) and kamikaze kaito Jeanne ((kamikaze was a really great anime! A pure classic between good and evil!)) I dont really know of any stories I have watched or read where evil wasnt lurking for the hero/heroine to exterminate. Actually this would be great for Vampire hunters too o.o

I support, Plus I think they need to be more hard to kill, I once killed a vampire near my old factions base with lava and an iron sword (I didn't know he was a vampire)

Support.

This would work quite perfectly for Arthur.

Hopefully they'll do this. However the admins are very busy so even if they did plan on doing this it would take some time, but seeing how they have great builders I know the wait would be worth it. IF and only IF they decided to do this.

Wait there is? I thought they blocked all the entrances. The only entrance left that I knew of was in the poor district and the poor district is gone now :/
There is one, but I'm not allowed to give out its location.

They should bring back the bone flight for the vampires, that would probably reduce vampires in the tavern, as they would be too busy trying out their flight powers. XD

Haha! Ive watched a lot of anime with darkness..like sailor moon, Vampire knight, Karin Vampire, Mermaid melody, Bleach, Sword Art Online, SPACE DANDY :D ((I love Space dandy! Dandy is well..dandy! haha! he's hilarious!)) and kamikaze kaito Jeanne ((kamikaze was a really great anime! A pure classic between good and evil!)) I dont really know of any stories I have watched or read where evil wasnt lurking for the hero/heroine to exterminate. Actually this would be great for Vampire hunters too o.o

I have seen these! I love dark anime...

Status
Not open for further replies.