• Character Sheets are optional on MassiveCraft. You do not need a sheet to play or be whitelisted on our server. You only need a sheet if you plan to engage in roleplay combat.

Played Character Vaéros Avethiä || The Scorched Divine

This character is actively played.
@PuffyPigeon Only one thing needs to be corrected, Racial Boosts were modified so that barring Talent, you have to invest at least 10 points into a proficiency to get the +5 Boost. Currently, you only have 5 invested in Pathfinding. Please correct this, and tag me again once you have done so.

@PuffyPigeon Only one thing needs to be corrected, Racial Boosts were modified so that barring Talent, you have to invest at least 10 points into a proficiency to get the +5 Boost. Currently, you only have 5 invested in Pathfinding. Please correct this, and tag me again once you have done so.
Done.

@Follower Updated with new Medical Training.

Whole thing overhauled for prof system update. @Follower

@PuffyPigeon After reviewing your application, only one thing requires correction:
  • Due to the change to Linguistics a few months back, you are only allowed to have one parental free language. I would advise perhaps shifting the three unused points out of Arcanology into Linguistics to acquire both Allorn and Altalar.

@PuffyPigeon After reviewing your application, only one thing requires correction:
  • Due to the change to Linguistics a few months back, you are only allowed to have one parental free language. I would advise perhaps shifting the three unused points out of Arcanology into Linguistics to acquire both Allorn and Altalar.
Adjusted. @Follower

Last edited:
Proficiency update!

Magic update! Also Custom Kit went poof. @fantuinn

hi puffy!!

Approved.

Character build has been entirely revamped! After all this time, Cyrillian is no longer a doctor.. but an architect! One who's run into trouble as a contractor walking around in the freshly world-ended territory of ex-Allorn. As such, a lot on the sheet has changed!
  • Proficiency spread almost completely changed.
  • Appearance changed. Edits in magenta.
  • Character concept edited in magenta.
  • Character backstory edited in magenta.

Last edited:
Looks like I need a new reviewer.

@Caelamus Made 'em a highly secretive Claw Marken who simps for Ghilland to make it a little more barable. Changes made in magenta.

we should rp, fam :)