• Character Sheets are optional on MassiveCraft. You do not need a sheet to play or be whitelisted on our server. You only need a sheet if you plan to engage in roleplay combat.

Played Character Vaéros Avethiä || The Scorched Divine

This character is actively played.

PuffyPigeon

The puffiest damn pigeon of them all..
Reaction score
Faction
Jin
Kingdom
The Empire of the Great Jin
Roleplay Guilds
Hightower, Vindicators
LbWAMnj.png

XsNtLR3.png

giQfWII.png

╭───────────────────────────────────────────╮
||───────────⬦◉
◉⬦───────────||

{
Damnatio memoriae. }
||───────────⬦◉◉⬦───────────||
╰───────────────────────────────────────────╯

Character Information
◉ Full Name | Vaéros (Va-eh-rose) Na'ael Avethiä Bel-He'ilicinyä Lathai
ºº Regalian Address: Honorable
ºº Lathan Address: Sol of He'ilicinyä
◉ Heritage/Culture | Teledden half-Lanlath - Star of Calmness (Lanlath Dominance)
◉ Age | 334 | Born: Jan 15th, 22 B.C. | ♑
◉ Gender & Pronouns | Cisgender Male | He/Him
◉ Religion | Highly Devoted Estelley
◉ Occult | Magewise, Strangle Marken, Sapphora Godborn
ºº Planar Alignment: Void
◉ Occupation | Corahaunt, Inulvaan of Conflagration (Covert)
Core Concept:
ºº Concept | A Damned Paladin | A former Ordvaan whose charismatic talents were used to betray his divine oaths and congregation, repaid in the form of a Godcurse sent from Cemaan. This Son of Sapphora once more proves his promise by somehow surviving this punishment and developing an impressive mastery over it, but is warped by his guilt and zeal in the process. As an outlet for his quiet bloodlust and another means to serve his gods, Vaéros joins Lord Artarel's legion to work by pen and by sword.
ºº | Summary
MBTI Type: ISTJ-A | The Logistician - Practical and fact-minded individuals, whose reliability cannot be doubted.
Moral Alignment: Lawful Evil - By my code of conduct I carry out what I like and what is necessary; I don't have compassion for who I hurt in the process.

Appearance Information:

ºº General Appearance | A tall Altalar with a lengthy yet elegantly slim frame; an athletic dancer's physique. There are silver streaks in his very long hair as a man who looks somewhere in his mid-forties. Onlookers are unlikely to realize Vaéros is of mixed Heritage at a glance.
ºº | Summary
◦ Eye Color: Golden Glowing w/ Pink Flecks, Black Sclera
◦ Complexion: Fair
◦ Hair Color: Honey Blonde
◦ Height & Weight: 6 Feet, 7 Inches | 220lbs
◦ Additional Features: Very long golden scaled snakes called Edriss (right) and Hedriss (left) from his head. Fangs, dull claws, and a black-out tattoo spanning his entire neck, chest, upper back and arms down to his wrists.

Skill Information:
ºº Hobbies & Talents | Cleric, Athletic, Magical
ºº Mechanics | Sapphora Godborn, Strangle Marken, Lanlath/Teledden Mixed Heritage

ºº Lanlath | 3, 4 & 5 | An always-alert vigilant.
ºº Teledden | 3 & 5 | An ambitious silver tongue.
ºº Marken | General Mechanic 5 | Territory Claim: Estelley Temple
ºº Godborn | Mechanic 1 | Vaéros currently has two snakes.
ºº Callëlassä Mercenary Company| Maquixtl Mechanic 1
ºº Languages | Universal Translator (Godborn Mechanic)
ºº Innate: Lenelämor (Love Language), Marken Speech (Bestial)
ºº Fluent: Altalar (High Elven), d'Ithanie (French), Common (English)
Zhop3Uq.png

────────────
xxKB9q9.jpg

────────────
Proficiency Information
14/14 Points Used | Bold = Category/Heritage/Affinity Bonus Packs
ºº Vaéros is a vicious paladin who derives Defense from Faith and Attack from Magic. ºº
◉ Intelligence | 03
Adapt | Void Alignment: Mindcontrol*, Shapeshift, Wardrobe, Oceanic
Vaéros' Persuasion Roll is currently 8, or 10 against Nobles and Non-Regalian Diplomats.
◉ Faith | 03
Paladin | Void Alignment: Divine Stance, Antimagi, Burn, Revive
◉ Magic | 08
Magic | Void Alignment: Snare, Resist, Cleanse, Bolster, Warp, Isolate, Reduce, Revenge, Shove, Safeguard (Adapt)
Vaéros can place Curses that last a lifetime.
Vaéros can generate Artifactsparks through CRP. (0/7 Characters Defeated)
Vaéros' Magic is themed around vicious Void fire and cool, collected control over it.

Ability Alteration Mechanic | Skill Polymorph:
When Vaéros enters his Full Marken form as Aulhellion, he gains a completely new proficiency spread.

Proficiency Information
14/14 Points Used | Bold = Category/Heritage/Affinity Bonus Packs
ºº Aulhellion is an ambush predator that derives Defense from Constitution and Attack from Strength. ºº

◉ Strength | 07
Athletic: Break Down, Force Toss
Melee: Weapon Throw, Technique Parry,
Diving Tackle, Shrug Off, Cheap Shot, Bruising Strike

Constitution | 05
Training: Rebound
Shielding: Block, Cover, Deflect, Snare, Slam

◉ Dexterity | 02
Roguery: Escape Artist, Dirty Fighter
╭──────────⬦◉◉⬦──────────╮
{ A grueling transformation. }
╰──────────⬦◉◉⬦──────────╯

╭───────────────────────────────────────────╮
||───────────⬦◉
◉⬦───────────||
LMLVCBx.gif

||───────────⬦◉◉⬦───────────||
╰───────────────────────────────────────────╯

Plot Hooks & Backstory
⬦◉ || Sol of He'ilicinyä
⬦| Vaéros is a Sol over his household's own province in the Lathan Empire, the same place he grew up. This title is not relevant in Regalia, but may hold importance in the hearts of Lanlath or worshipers of Leyon who may refer to him as Sol. Regalian nobles who are interested in a positive relationship with Lathan may show respect to this too.
⬦◉ || Star of Calmness
⬦| Vaéros has excellent self-control and is resilient toward the mind-corrupting forces of Spirits. Thus, he feels confident while interacting with ones that aren't immediately violent. He may help Spirits help themselves.
⬦◉ || Inulvaan of Conflagration
⬦| Vaéros goes under the pseudonym Corahaunt while he passionately serves Leyon and Artarel as a paladin.
⬦| Corahaunt might coerce or attack anyone of any alignment if they are an affront to his gods and their values.

⬦| Vaéros is a focused Estellite who worships The Empresses and The Ordained as required, but also The Vowed Soma and Melca. He has more secretive piety toward Gilan.
⬦◉ || Godborn of Estelley
⬦| Vaéros is a Sapphora Godborn, but seldom is he occupied with love. Even so, it is a profound element of who he is, buried but capable of being explored.
⬦| Vaéros lived his young life under immense pressure and expectations. He feels for others with a similar past or present.
⬦◉ || Godcursed of Estelley
⬦| The what and how is a closely held secret, but Vaéros is in complete control over his Markenism. He only suffers in silence, sometimes open to helping other Marken achieve likewise management if he comes across them first.
⬦| He currently protects the Estelley Temple as his territory and will fight intruding Marken.
⬦| Vaéros' condition has made him ultra perceptive, making him a great person to take along for uncertain events.
⬦◉ || A Teledden in Ithania
⬦| Vaéros spent a total of fifty-six years in Ithania off-and-on. While there, he amplified his Teledden heritage in order to blend in more and forge happy relationships with Ithanians and Allorn entities.

Years 22 - 0 BC | Ages 0 - 22 | Youth & The Apocalypse of Another Realm
Vaéros' mortal mother would prove herself worthy of baring a child of Sapphora, taking him to raise with her husband as part of a noble lineage. Two half-brothers would come after. It is unbeknownst to any that the goddess had made him in-part Teledden until during his coming of age and Starbirth. As a yet unproven demigod, expectations were very high, but he otherwise lived a very privileged lifestyle with typical means of Lanlath upbringing.
◦ When the collapse of the Allorn Empire came, it would be Vaéros' glimpse of how sinister their civilization had become, understanding that he was somehow "one of them." As a civilian, he safely observes the horrific end to an era and the mixed feelings about it.
Years 0 BC - 230 AC | Ages 22 - 252 | Mastery & Middle-Age
◦ Vaéros puts great emphasis on his career as an administrator of education, inspired by the Teledden custom of a life-trade. House Avethiä's achievements include the establishment and sponsorship of many centers of research and learning, one of which being a college he would be superintendent of.
225 | When their mother suddenly perishes, her eldest and seemingly most competent inherits her title. Now Sol of He'ilicinyä, Vaéros is forced to put aside his primary focus in order to run the family to the best of his ability.
Years 230 - 312 AC | Ages 252 - 334 | Hersey, Collective Punishment & Penance
Vaéros is a grandfather and great-grandfather. He descends into Aloria for the first time to a mixture of astonishment, disgust and alienation. In Amontaar, he comes in touch with what is left of the Allorn Empire and becomes deeply acquainted with his other half while making close friends.
273 - 295 | In spite of being the head of a political entity somewhere far away, Vaéros tries his hand at being a spiritual leader in Ithania - an Ordvaan. Though earnest for the majority of his Alorian congregation's 22 year existence, something changes and Vaéros' becomes ruthless in his ambitions. This would culminate in being looked upon and judged by Cemaan herself for his manipulation of her word. His Godcurse as the monster called Aulhellion would be entirely devastating, tearing people close to him apart and dispersing his congregation. His immediate family would hide him away until he put himself together again, keeping the news of these events to their graves and blackmailing involved families into silence.
295 - 334 | Three years of misery and eventual mastery later, he would swear the rest of his life to Lord Artarel as part of his penance.
As a newly minted Inulvaan, he returns to Ithania for another thirty-four years of service, eventually following his Lord to Regalia to carry out her judgement and watch her become a god.
Zhop3Uq.png

Last edited:
Reserved!

Last edited:
Sup there! I'll be picking this application up for staff review, expect a review shortly!

@Katiesc It's been over a week with no review, so I'll just put this tag here as recommended.

Sorry for the delay on this application, things got busy! But very well written, wonderful job on the proficiency points.

Approved. @PuffyPigeon

@Katiesc Changed power ring in favor of a better symbolic representation of this character. From Ulley to Ellea with a large owl familiar.

Last edited:
@Katiesc My lad got infected and his proficiency and personality has thus changed. I'm also uncertain as to whether or not the timing is right for Middle Altalar to be his native language.

Last edited:
Sorry for the wait, just got back from camping! Re-Approved.

@Katiesc Proficiency changes as per the Vampire update!

Looks good! Approved, but also you have an extra point that you have not used so you can use that if you'd like to.

Worship and ring changed. Change and explanation of such in life story and personality is written in lilac. @Katiesc

Last edited:
Hey there! It looks like you're five points over your limit! The Altalar are allowed 65 points from their age + 5 from their boost! Please adjust (It should come to 70 instead of 75).

Hey there! It looks like you're five points over your limit! The Altalar are allowed 65 points from their age + 5 from their boost! Please adjust (It should come to 70 instead of 75).

Fixed

@Katiesc Updated with Altalar and magic rewrite, heavily influencing backstory, personality, and proficiency.

Hello, here's a shnazzy review!

• Proficiency Points:
    • You're five points over the limit. Altalar only gain up to 60 points (+5 boost included into the sum of 60) plus the +10 boost for being mundane (aside from Sorcerer). Please adjust this, @PuffyPigeon.

@Katiesc Was just approved for Ancient Character. Sorry to have you stare at this app yet again. Life story entirely rewritten. I'm also uncertain if the timing is right for his native language to be Middle Altalar.

Last edited:
HELLO. First I'd like to say congratulations on your permission! But let's get to work.

My Review

Skill Information
  • Magical Knowledge: Demonology is no longer a magical knowledge option that you can pick from, please review the new list.
  • Languages: You've got a stack of free languages growing (Middle and Modern Altalar are a fair addition due to the perm). D'Ithanie feels out of place without linguistic points, so either remove this or add proficiency points.
Please make these changes and then get back to me!
@PuffyPigeon

Last edited:
@Katiesc Done. You marked me approved anyway, but I made the changes.

@Katiesc Put into a new family! Proficiency and personality radically changed.

Last edited:
@Katiesc Update made to vampire mutations as an Alais! He isn't one atm, but I do have the traits in order right below the actual application. You know.. just in case. It's under the Sanguinism spoiler.

@Katiesc Updated with Altalar lore. My poor, poor ginge..

@Katiesc Point and ability overhaul, including Werebeastism and Shatterism described just below initial application.

@ I don't have a reviewer anymore. Katie noooo...

Updated Sorcery. Also updated the Sorcery in the afflictions section beneath the original application.

Last edited:
@ I don't have a reviewer anymore. Katie noooo...

Updated Sorcery. Also updated the Sorcery in the afflictions section beneath the original application.
A reminder, when you lack a reviewer, set it to Needs Reviewer. Not Needs Re-Review.

@Follower Url things have taken place. App readjusted in the proficiencies department, and a bit in personality.