Archived Update Old Pages

This suggestion has been archived / closed and can no longer be voted on.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Conflee

Me an the bois at 3 am lookin for BEANS!
Reaction score
Website
conflee.tumblr.com
This is half an idea, half something that really just needs done but yea lol.

The Regalia page on the website is SO outdated its almost funny. The map still shows the Cathedral and Anarchy zone as where the Harbor District is, etc.

I know there are somewhat updated maps made by players floating around, so it shouldn't be too hard to fix but yea...

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
@OldManJ98 made a map that the Halberds use, though right now with the new charter and districts being made, it also is now outdated.

That was a throw back moment... the last update was done by me when I was PR Staff.

Regalia is a blessing and a curse since it changes so much. Updating content associated with it has to keep up at the same pace. My suggestion is to keep the page updated with Lore based information surrounding Regalia instead of listing all the points of interest. The information on the page should be stuff that changes very rarely.

That was a throw back moment... the last update was done by me when I was PR Staff.

Regalia is a blessing and a curse since it changes so much. Updating content associated with it has to keep up at the same pace. My suggestion is to keep the page updated with Lore based information surrounding Regalia instead of listing all the points of interest. The information on the page should be stuff that changes very rarely.
That sounds like a better plan, another idea too: linking to the Dynmap, and then marking major locations on the Dynmap. Im pretty sure there is an ingame command Ops can use to just mark a place on the map, so that shouldn't bee too hard.

Status
Not open for further replies.