Archived Undead Race.

This suggestion has been archived / closed and can no longer be voted on.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Faction
Lumina
I hope that Massivecraft can get Undead to have an Zombie sound when they are dead.
This game would be more RP with this and is alittle similar to Vampire dieing with Ghast sound
Let's just say
Yanar: WoodChopping sound
Agni: (Suggestion?)
Undead: Zombie Dead Noise
Not really a Race*-Vampire: Shrek Noise
Tigran: Cat Dead Noise (Or Wolf)
Orc: (Suggestions?)
Human: (Suggestions?)
Vespid: (Suggestions?)
Nagga: (Suggestions?)

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
I dont quiet think it does, i mean, what if they rp as an undead skeleton,or other things like that? It would mess up some peoples rp.

Each race should have a death sound, like a Agni is the blaze, Human is the classic orgasm you have when you used to take damage, Vespid is the spider, all that might actually make things cooler.
Hmm, but the Maiars...
I guess they sound like squid! :D
Squid: ...

Each race should have a death sound, like a Agni is the blaze, Human is the classic orgasm you have when you used to take damage, Vespid is the spider, all that might actually make things cooler.
Hmm, but the Maiars...
I guess they sound like squid! :D
Squid: ...
That would involve Yanars making tree death sounds....
Tree: -Wood Breaks-

Zombies should be like Vamps. They can infect one another and share flesh. Plus they can eat rotten flesh too from other Zombies.

I was thinking this as well, but we don't need another vampire plugin. Let's let it stay among the races plugin.
I think it should be Undead can eat flesh, but it will not give then hunger effect, and when you hurt another player, you have like a 10% of making them GET the hunger effect, and death sounds... I dunno where to go with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.