Archived Traveling Furnace [suggestion]

This suggestion has been archived / closed and can no longer be voted on.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gerrior

A lost Architect of an ancient Helvetican Empire
Reaction score
Ever been on a long adventure traveling from one side of the world to another and possibly found some loot that involved ore(Iron, etc)? The idea being sold here is for Premiums only and would allow much like the /wb or /bp but instead it would open up a furnace, allowing you to smelt the ore or cook your food while on the move. Since Massivecraft's main focus is traveling, I don't see how the traveling furnace would impede this focus. Even more interesting is the add-on (if possible) if a Dakkar is using the traveling furnace, the player will give off sparks or smoke which could add flavour to your already tasty RP.

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
What I sorta wonder is somehow a premium doesn't have time to place an actual furnace to cook and smelt some materials... eh, sure, it can be added.
+support

I don't see how this makes, sense, I like the concept it gives premiums more stuff to work with, I don't see the realism, you have a furnace on your back that burns ore at hundreds if not thousands of degrees, workbench fair enough, carry a block of wood in your "backpack" , but a furnace is pushing it a little, anyway it would sound cool if the idea was implemented, but your burning body will be a problem XD

How recent are you to the server? I wasn't going to use this in bad context, but if you are somewhat an older player, you know that the Dakkar used to have a particles glitch which ruined the TPS between servers when they burned to death. I really don't want anything similar to happen. The Vampyres burning and flaming and sparkling everywhere is bad enough...

But again, sure, it's only for Dakkar, that doesn't really change the issue that people can and eventually will use it just to bother other RPs. It doesn't change the fact I still disagree with this idea, sorry.

I don't see how it'll "ruin" RP and oh, are you judging me now because I've suggesting something?

I don't see how this makes, sense, I like the concept it gives premiums more stuff to work with, I don't see the realism, you have a furnace on your back that burns ore at hundreds if not thousands of degrees, workbench fair enough, carry a block of wood in your "backpack" , but a furnace is pushing it a little, anyway it would sound cool if the idea was implemented, but your burning body will be a problem XD

Well I don't see how you can carry 64 1x1x1 m2 blocks let along dozens of stacks of these. The backpack isn't very realistic if you consider what you put in it so?

I do think this is a good idea, and considering it is minecraft, don't see why we should worry about realism. A suggestion like this would give premiums something convenient and not Over Powered, which is just what it needs in my opinion. However, I also think that Gerrior , you are overreacting a bit to negative criticism. Every idea gets both positive, and negative feedback. It is just something you have to deal with rather than lashing out at anyone who disagrees.

I do think this is a good idea, and considering it is minecraft, don't see why we should worry about realism. A suggestion like this would give premiums something convenient and not Over Powered, which is just what it needs in my opinion. However, I also think that Gerrior , you are overreacting a bit to negative criticism. Every idea gets both positive, and negative feedback. It is just something you have to deal with rather than lashing out at anyone who disagrees.

Sorry, I'm just getting tired of everything and everyone; whether they are friends or strangers. My tolerance has depleted and having to repeat myself and detail even the most easily understandable things is irritating me.

I don't see how it'll "ruin" RP and oh, are you judging me now because I've suggesting something?

๖ۣۜI wasn't judging you whatsoever until you refused to read all of what I just said to you.
How recent are you to the server? I wasn't going to use this in bad context,

I just wanted to know if you were an old enough player to know about the Dakkar glitch that ruined the server's TPS. You completely missed how I said I wasn't going to use it in bad context, but you refused to read all the way through and instead judged me firsthand.

๖ۣۜI wasn't judging you whatsoever until you refused to read all of what I just said to you.

I just wanted to know if you were an old enough player to know about the Dakkar glitch that ruined the server's TPS. You completely missed how I said I wasn't going to use it in bad context, but you refused to read all the way through and instead judged me firsthand.

Actually I did read it thoroughly, maybe you edited it in, I never seen you have that written there.

Sorry, I'm just getting tired of everything and everyone; whether they are friends or strangers. My tolerance has depleted and having to repeat myself and detail even the most easily understandable things is irritating me.

This is just a lame excuse. I would understand it if you started bashing people after like a few pages of negative feedback, but Techpac just said "This has been rejected multiple times because it isn't realistic", and you reply with "Stop with your trolling and grow up". This was also the first person on the whole thread that disagreed with you.

You don't see how running into roleplay with sparks and smoke shooting off your body would ruin roleplay?

This is just a lame excuse. I would understand it if you started bashing people after like a few pages of negative feedback, but Techpac just said "This has been rejected multiple times because it isn't realistic", and you reply with "Stop with your trolling and grow up".

You don't see how running into roleplay with sparks and smoke shooting off your body would ruin roleplay?

I never said that it was going to be a roaring fire shooting off fireworks off of their body and Tech says that on everyone suggestion that isn't his.

Well I don't see how you can carry 64 1x1x1 m2 blocks let along dozens of stacks of these. The backpack isn't very realistic if you consider what you put in it so?

What about the vanilla minecraft inventory, isn't that not very realistic, but we've ground accustom to the concept and if it was changed to a more RP way of weight. I think a lot of people wouldn't agree with it, these being the PVP/PVE people, moving on to the backpack and furnace, backpack isn't really much of a difference, it's like one of those hiking backpacks, heavy, so that's all it is, a heavy backpack, if you can heave an inventory of cobblestone without breaking a sweat I'm pretty sure 10-15 stacks more wont hurt, the furnace is a type of item that super-heats, meaning it creates intense heat, I don't even find having one in the house realistic only if it's cooking food, as I seen in a previous post, just keep a furnace and coal in your inventory or backpack it's only 2 slots if you're carrying blocks of coal. It is minecraft, yes, but we want to be as realistic as we want while still being minecraft, so keep in mind weight, and more importantly your body heat. :D

I never said that either. You do know what a furnace does when you start smelting something, right?

Look, this is Minecraft not real life bud, stop trying to compare it to real life. Blocks float, water runs continuously from one source block, clouds go through mountains/buildings, may the list go on? Why not complain about those not being realistic?

What about the vanilla minecraft inventory, isn't that not very realistic, but we've ground accustom to the concept and if it was changed to a more RP way of weight. I think a lot of people wouldn't agree with it, these being the PVP/PVE people, moving on to the backpack and furnace, backpack isn't really much of a difference, it's like one of those hiking backpacks, heavy, so that's all it is, a heavy backpack, if you can heave an inventory of cobblestone without breaking a sweat I'm pretty sure 10-15 stacks more wont hurt, the furnace is a type of item that super-heats, meaning it creates intense heat, I don't even find having one in the house realistic only if it's cooking food, as I seen in a previous post, just keep a furnace and coal in your inventory or backpack it's only 2 slots if you're carrying blocks of coal. It is minecraft, yes, but we want to be as realistic as we want while still being minecraft, so keep in mind weight, and more importantly your body heat. :D

The whole point to this suggestion is since Massivecraft revolves around travel, travel, travel, I figured instead of standing stationary for several minutes, simply press a few keys/buttons and bam you are on your way and cooking supper at the same time. Yeah I see that the backpack is somewhat normal but it's more than 10-15 stacks.

Look, this is Minecraft not real life bud, stop trying to compare it to real life. Blocks float, water runs continuously from one source block, clouds go through mountains/buildings, may the list go on? Why not complain about those not being realistic?

Uhm...where did you see me comparing Minecraft to real life in that post? You said that the magic furnace would make fireworks explode off your body, and I said that I never said that and I asked if you knew what a furnace looks like when you smelt stuff. As in, the smoke and sparks. I never said jack about fireworks, or how realistic it is, in that post. Try reading, and quit putting words in my mouth.

Uhm...where did you see me comparing Minecraft to real life in that post? You said that the magic furnace would make fireworks explode off your body, and I said that I never said that and I asked if you knew what a furnace looks like when you smelt stuff. As in, the smoke and sparks. I never said jack about fireworks, or how realistic it is, in that post. Try reading, and quit putting words in my mouth.

I don't see where I implied you saying anything about that. I think you need glasses because you're making things up to be naive and ignorant, please stop.

I don't see where I implied you saying anything about that. I think you need glasses because you're making things up to be naive and ignorant, please stop.

How about this?

You should try reading people's posts before you tell them they're naive. You'll only make yourself look stupid.

Actually I did read it thoroughly, maybe you edited it in, I never seen you have that written there.

๖ۣۜ Kirby12352 is quite right, you are starting to use somewhat lame excuses. On the comment you posted when you quoted it, it said it right there. I did not edit it whatsoever, in fact, it was on the post itself, the one I made, and the part you quoted. You are just not welcoming other's disagreeing. There is a difference between stating information to try and change their mind, and beginning to just insult them.

Please quit abusing the "Read More" rating. You're the only one here that's in dire need of actually reading what people say, and I won't hesitate to report it if you keep doing it.

Is it bothering you that you have to "read more" so that maybe you could understand what I am implying?

Is it bothering you that you have to "read more" so that maybe you could understand what I am implying?

๖ۣۜIt's bothering me that you aren't reading at all and it's bothering me that Kirby hasn't rated you correctly. Kirby should've given you a couple offensives instead of not rating you at all. Let people disagree without getting an insult from you please.

Gerrior stop the lame excuses of people editing things in and saying that THEY are bothersome, they are being CONSTRUCTIVE and you are taking it like they are stabbing to death your entire personality and thoughts.
Want an idea to be suggested?
Take criticisms and comments upon it.
also, I am William Chron's twin, and no, he did NOT edit in those words. You didn't read it thoroughly, and check even YOUR OWN posts, as it says so in the quotes. Those don't change unless you force them to change.

Toxiclord I've only said that ONCE and yeah, they are getting on my nerves, why? Because I have no tolerance left for people who just pick at every little thing. They are not being constructive, they are being destructive. I don't care who you are and your relation to said person. Just stop bothering me and I will leave you alone? Can you understand that without getting butthurt?

Toxiclord I've only said that ONCE and yeah, they are getting on my nerves, why? Because I have no tolerance left for people who just pick at every little thing. They are not being constructive, they are being destructive. I don't care who you are and your relation to said person. Just stop bothering me and I will leave you alone? Can you understand that without getting butthurt?

If you would stop debating like a screaming 3 year old, people would take you more seriously, even with your lame excuses for not reading what people say, and denying you said something when you said it a few posts up.

Are you done yet Kirby? Or are you going to keep copying and pasting everything I say like a broken record player?

Gerrior I would seriously love for you to stop being butthurt yourself.
I really don't give enough to care that you are feeling bad, don't bring it on us, you will only look like a person with temper issues,
and quite frankly, adding that butthurt part is very contradictory to what you just said.
I would also love for you to learn that to be constructive, you need to take negative criticism, as well as picking at every little thing can make the idea BETTER.
I would love for you to PLEASE read the Shit you are telling to other people because you arent helping in the slightest.
And quite frankly, want me to leave you alone? Don't call me butthurt or I will show you the meaning of it, not to mention it makes it look like you forced in the last word, which never helps the other side.

Please keep abusing the rating system.

This thread has become nothing but a childish back and fourth arguement. Gerrior William Chron Kirby12352 , your conversation has gone far past the point of being constructive, so I suggest you just drop it now. Obviously, Kirby and Chron disagree with your idea Gerrior. However, that point has been made quite clear, and if there is nothing further constructive to comment on regarding this idea, then just drop the argument, all of your stances are very clear.

Can you please lock this, I'll just make a new one with less spam involved. gridiron1024

Gerrior you may lose likes, support, and some "leg" ideas to make it better, it might not be the best thing to do, requesting useless post deletes would be better.

You brought this upon yourself by being unable to handle people disagreeing with you. Keep that in mind in the next thread you make.

If you haven't noticed, Gridiron1024 has told everyone to drop it. Please read and drop it, thanks. Also, are you going to spend the time to delete every one of your comments?

Locking as this is just a rantfest now

Status
Not open for further replies.