Archived [ Trait ] Magic Tracker

This suggestion has been archived / closed and can no longer be voted on.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dworvin

Dwarf Elder Dworvin of Ulldin
Reaction score
Website
docs.google.com
Faction
Ulldin
Kingdom
Iron Accord
Roleplay Guilds
Dwarven Council
Basicaly this trait is an expensive trait that allows you to do /seen or /t u magictrack [playername] and it will eather give you their coordinates or tell you which direction they are.

Great for Assassins great magicians or what not.

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Basicaly this trait is an expensive trait that allows you to do /seen or /t u magictrack [playername] and it will eather give you their coordinates or tell you which direction they are.

Fred likes.

Uh.... Maybe limit it's use to regalia only? This could become really op in the PVP sense of someone chasing someone, with another person in a house safe TSing the cords to the player chasing, over and over and over again.

Uh.... Maybe limit it's use to regalia only? This could become really op in the PVP sense of someone chasing someone, with another person in a house safe TSing the cords to the player chasing, over and over and over again.
That's the point. Spice it up, but I'm just a servant and player to the server so not like I have final say on how it will be used, edited or even if it will be used.
Just sharing what I think would benefit the server as usual.

Maybe it should be stupidly expensive, so players have to take a lot of negatives to use it at all.

I dknt feel this needs it's own thread, maybe add it into Fong's brainstorm so the forums aren't cluttered with random threads that could be turned into one.

As for the trait itself, no. Their is no magic in the lore that can do that and I think this is kind of OP. You already have dynmap to hunt people you don't need anything else.

I dknt feel this needs it's own thread, maybe add it into Fong's brainstorm so the forums aren't cluttered with random threads that could be turned into one.

As for the trait itself, no. Their is no magic in the lore that can do that and I think this is kind of OP. You already have dynmap to hunt people you don't need anything else.
Most of us /dynmap hide

seems a bit too op for my tastes, not the mention that it can be added or unadded at your convenience.

seems a bit too op for my tastes, not the mention that it can be added or unadded at your convenience.
Thats also another thing. you can toggle fire resitance for the neather or fall damage just to jump off a big cliff, or hast if you want to dig fast at the time.
When we had races you had to wait 3 days for a switch, need something like that for traits to.
Maybe like points will lock when you take traits off and will be freed up again after 3 days.

๖ۣۜNope. I can see how bad this already can leak into. If you're an assassin, the point of it is you are supposed to be good at your job. You're supposed to already know their travelling plans, their mining plans, or in the least, where they are weakest. You aren't a good assassin if you need a map and a giant arrow to point to your target. If you're gonna be a good assassin, DO IT RIGHT! D: It makes everything just too easy for PVP, and for Meta-Gaming. If this feature is added, think of the poor Guards who walk into situations of fighting. Sometimes they literally just walk in without expecting it, but people still claim Meta-Gaming because 'They didn't know'. Those poor Guards would be shout at even more... So, nope.

lolcat-are-you-serious-bro.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.