Implemented Trade System

Discussion in 'Factions' started by GravisRota, Apr 6, 2019.

?

What say you?

1. yes

1 vote(s)
    33.3%
  2. no

2 vote(s)
    66.7%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GravisRota

GravisRota

Before we had auction house, the trading system was very capitalistic and only a handful of people were allowed to have control of the economy.
    It is true that auction house system has changed that. With the new Auction House, accessing to everything you need became very easy, selling become very easy but we lost something as well. With this new system, player interactions with economy is very limited, market plots are totally gone and there is almost no use of making any sell chest in the server.
    What i suggest is removing the auction house entirely, and allowing only personal trade and sell chests to operate in the process. Not even old market plots bought from the server.
    Factions should make their own market plots and those who are ally to them can visit that area and buy stuff from them. Also the market owner factions members can buy from here as well.
    With this system factions will have an operating marketplaces and they will need allies more than ever. It will push people to ally eachother or gather more members to factions also push factions to have more entertaining and secure bases. Buyers would visit more than one marketplace to see which one has best prices, sellers can have requests, offers; but most importantly it will increase the interraction between players unlike the current systems buy and bye mechanism.
    This wont be easy for players but i think it will be way more entertaining and will bring a special, different aspect to massivecraft. Hope you read it all thanks for your time.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Lumbo

Lumbo Refugee

I don’t want to ally others, you’ll literally just kill raiding in general if it makes enemies want to ally each other.

I’d rather have a market than this which staff are currently working on. Not having to ally a faction just for ender pearls.

3. GravisRota

GravisRota

This wont kill raiding at all. You dont have to ally anyone to get ender pearlsor anything else at all. You can always trade with your own factions members. Market is terrible people who rent the only handful of rich plots become the rothschild family and others cant do anything about it. And only thing with getting a rich market plot is getting there early and in right time. No effort difference needed to get the best or worse plot. you just need luck at first time. Dont mention the regal needed for the rich shops by the server cuz the income is way way higher if you use it. Before the reset by default rich shops were 1.5k regal. They were all occupied and players who want to sell them were selling it for more than 20k regal which is its average worth.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. SirePyro

SirePyro The Definition of Insanity

Sounds good to me

• Like Like x 1
    • Powerful Powerful x 1
  5. falconhand

falconhand Aieralynian Kingdom

I'm going to mark this implemented, with the recent addition of a redesigned, fair, marketplace. Thank you for your suggestion!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.