The Zordrush Family

Discussion in 'Inactive Families & Guilds' started by Brit<3, May 12, 2020.

1. Brit<3

Brit<3 Chief of the Damned

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    ⚜⬪⬪⬫⬫⬪⬪⬫⬫⬪⬪⬫⬫⚭⬪⬪⬫⬫⬪⬪⬫⬫◊⬪⬪⬫⬫⬪⬪⬫⬫⚭⬪⬪⬫⬫⬪⬪⬫⬫⬪⬪⚜
    Race: Kathar

Family Colors: Red and Black

Religion: Void&Arken Worship

Family Value: Power, Family, Pleasure, Control

Heraldry animal: Harpy

⚜⬪⬪⬫⬫⬪⬪⬫⬫⬪⬪⬫⬫⬪⬪⬫⬫⬪⬪⬫⬫⬪⬪⬫⬫⚭⬪⬪⬫⬫⬪⬪⬫⬫◊⬪⬪⬫⬫⬪⬪⬫⬫⚭⬪⬪⬫⬫⬪⬪⬫⬫⬪⬪⬫⬫⬪⬪⬫⬫⬪⬪⬫⬫⬪⬪⚜

Family History

The Zordrush ancestry began a long time ago, living in rural lands, and expanding the family between different villages and tribes in the Dread isle. The Zordrush's have a long line of revengers and warriors, while some focused on worship practices and followed the path of priestess's for many years.
    The Zordrush family lived in a clan, made up of other tribes connected through mutual gains, yet they were never peaceful, but the family always stayed bonded, even if new members joined. The family grew over the years, as they spread out around the Eastern lands of the Dread.
    The family tree branches out to different branches of different families, all from different origins the deeper the branches spread. No one is really sure Where it started but the family lives on and grows, from daughters to sons, to fathers and mothers to their own offsprings. When the Oldest daughter Shalia left her home tribe she had ventured all across the tribe lands of the dread. In her ventures she had conceived many offsprings in her years of travel, and while joining in kathar harems for mere pleasure. Many of these children were abandoned, leaving the children to survive on their own. The family holds a lot of weight, a lot of misdeeds, and Sheer motivation to keep going.

⚭⬪⬪⬫⬫⬪⬪⬫⬫◊⬪⬪⬫⬫⬪⬪⬫⬫⚭

Physical Characteristics

The Zordrush family range from many traits, even each Kathar hold different traits and characteristics. One cant say what each trait the members hold, for there is too many to account for, but similar traits would include White hair which most of the family has, but if you look at the distant cousins you can find a black hair trait. Both females and males have either black or white hair, and eye colors range from having blue eyes to green eyes, depending on the lineage. The family being of Shenath decent have long ears than to an average elf and even comparison to other Disciples of Kathar. Holding to a height of 6 feet and 10 inches tall with a more fair nice looking appearance as other Shenath. Even though the family are made up of Shenath, there will always be the black sheep of the family or in this case, a Mix of different Disciples, such as the Saivale and Wolond descent.

⬫⬫◊⬪⬪

Family Tree

[​IMG]

Family Members

(These are just a few random family characters I came up with that anyone can play, most could possibly be dead already but, if you wish to make your own character, just submit it for me to look over. I can assist with the details, change some things if it is requested)

Blue = Played.
    Green = Playable. Second Family Golden = Playable.
    Red = Deceased

First Branch
    • Eletha Zordrush (150yrs of age) First Mother
    • Conall Omazumin (155yrs of age) Brother of Eletha
    • Caerlhyrina Largwyn (155yrs of age) Sister of Eletha & Conall
    • Shalia Zordrush (60yrs of age) daughter of Eletha
    • Ealirel Zordrush (54yrs of age) Sister of Shalia
    • Vamir Zordrush (66) Brother of Shalia & Ealirel
    • Mylaela Zordrush (37) Sister of Shalia & Vamir and Ealirel
    • Aurea Largwyn (52) Daughter of Caerlhyrina Largwyn (Cousin)
    Step-Mother family Branch
    • Tiriana Zordrush (140yrs of age) Step-Mother
    • Mitelas Zordrush (58) Son of Tiriana(step-bro)
    • Revelmar Zordrush (53) Son of Tiriana(step-bro)
    • Crebella Zordrush (42) Daughter of Tiriana(Step-sis)
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ~Second Branch Family~

(Offsprings of Shalia, not all are Shenath but some are a mix of different Disciples)
    • Kivalie Zordrush (32) Son of Shalia
    • Yurease Zordrush (28) Daughter of Shalia
    • (twin)Torathin Sykraine (25) Son of Shalia and Riluineth
    • (twin)Lithuryn (25) Son of Shalia and Riluineth
    • Taryl Zordrush (14) Son of Shalia
    • Sylvani Hannorin (18) Daughter of Shalia
    Deceased Members
    ⬫⬫◊⬪⬪
    Mother of Eletha (Deceased)
    Father of Eletha (Deceased)
    Ailmar Zordrush (Deceased)

Henryth Largwyn (Deceased)

Application
    ~All the branches of the family can be applied for but children of my characters main branch will be looked over by me before approving. Please ask me any questions that you have or if you request any changes. You may apply for a character not listed or in the branch and I will look it over to see if its acceptable. Please follow the application below to apply.~

IGN :
    Character Applying For :
    Discord (Yes/No) :
    What do you want the character's personality to be? :
    Activity/Timezone? :
    Which Branch family you are applying for? :

⬫⬫◊⬪⬪

• Friendly x 2
    • Like x 1
    • Immersive x 1
    • Cuddles! x 1
    • Powerful x 1
    • Winner x 1
    #1 Brit<3, May 12, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 13, 2020
  2. Brit<3

Brit<3 Chief of the Damned

Give me your discord and we can discuss more on the character and it’s personality suggestions, but overall. Accepted

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1