The Wailing Wraith's Wrathful Revel - A Challenge

Discussion in 'Player Events' started by sonofthestars, Feb 1, 2021.

1. sonofthestars

sonofthestars chaotic stupid

◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇
    [​IMG]
    ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇

A note is posted on the board of the Wailing Wraith, as well as anywhere else relevant. The note contained the following message:

"I, Cecil Dzekh'aar, challenge Kuzma of the Existlings to a duel in order to settle our contested claim on the Wailing Wraith! If I win, I will be rescinding my claim immediately and will henceforth reserve bragging rights and all the associated trappings of victory from then till the end of time. If I lose, Kuzma can do whatever the fuck he wants, I dunno. In any case-- en garde, Bearface!"

It is signed with a signature writ in a looping black scratch:

[​IMG]

✦•······················•✦•······················•✦

OOC Information:

Where?: The Sewer Pit
    When?: TBD
    What: Duel between Cecil and Kuzma
    Who: Anyone from the Undercity
    Why?: Chaos.

• Powerful Powerful x 3
  2. SaltyLikeTheSea

SaltyLikeTheSea x2 your daily serving of salt

Alethia reads over the notice and falls silent for a moment "I'm gonna fucking quit. I swear to Estel."

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  3. bwmwags3

bwmwags3 Refugee

“If he doesn’t beat that Void Fuckers face in I will,” growled The Asha newly healed and resting within his home. He passed the courier a few regals sending him on to inform other.

• Powerful Powerful x 1
  4. Yui_Drax

Yui_Drax Loong Worshiper and Sihai Enthusiast Supremium

A foreigner from the Güneyliler Diyar squinted and read the notice over the span of ten minutes before speaking in his native tongue of Güneyce, "Why take a claim on it, the ham and bread is good though.. I should really stop taking their food but.. meat.." he walked off with a sandwich made from within the Wraith as he thought 'I should make another sandwich.'.