The Start Of The New Season

Discussion in 'Regalian Roleplay' started by Maeovika, Apr 29, 2021.

1. Maeovika

Maeovika Maeovika

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

On the 29th April, 309 AD: The Mistress of Whistledown, Duchess Natharia Mac Conall, releases her first statement.

Well, to say this was a shock would be an understatement. My many thanks goes to the Mistress of Celebrations: Countess Amelina Peirgarten for this amazing opportunity.

I am the Mistress of Whistledown now, another title I must get used to, yet it is now my duty to find love in the peerage and make it happen. I do not want to give you all nicknames like "ducklings" or whatever the previous Whistledown used; I just want you all to actually have a nice time at my events, not to be scared of your name popping up on a newsletter.
    Now, let's get down to business.

My first order is to create a public list with all the single debutantes and bachelors. So, if the peerage would be ever so kind, I would like the:
    -Name
    -Race and Culture
    Sent to me AS SOON AS POSSIBLE so I can compile the list and make it public. Those who are dating or married will of course not be on the list. I would prefer if family heads could send me the entire list.

Moving on from this, I expect my time to be filled with kindness and fun events. Not scary ones. I will be releasing a newsletter here and there, filled with advice and what I have spotted in events. As well as this, I will be hosting meetings in random places across Regalia. These will be private meetings, whether that be for advice, interest or even ideas!

I wanted to make this short and sweet, which I hope my "reign" will not be. Make sure to keep a lookout for my events and my meetings. AND MAKE SURE TO SEND IN THAT LIST!

Ladies: Keep confident .... Men: Smile every once in a while.

If anyone in the peerage has any questions, queries or otherwise.. Please do NOT hesitate to pen me a letter with your questions or otherwise. Letters to the Dardonnagh Estate please.

Much appreciated...
    [​IMG]
    Natharia Mac Conall
    Imperial Mistress of Whistledown
    Duchess of Verness
    Fire Chief of the Alms Ministry
    Brute Squad Captain of the Alms Ministry

[​IMG]

To shorten it down, basically if all noble family heads could send me a DM on Discord (Maeovika#0100) of their entire single family members, with the above format.

And also thank you for this opportunity, I do hope I can do enough with it.

Attached Files:

• Winner Winner x 13
    • Powerful Powerful x 1