Criminal Guild The Serpent's Hollow

KitchenRefugee

Morrlond Enjoyer
Supremium
Reaction score

ZAcXaHO8_UUPDguj9aFNK2Nr-SjPbb--29ZYaEUI_rluUNt9NWSPW1CCJrnq_WjWj5jPpyqVmUD18vDYmwzxQ8yozKDZfvGC8M0c-jFehln12RlQdjfBtHfHl1Moz20JGU3cKe0gYss2T3l-vwqEHp3qpSwHkE67uGZtIEqBGBgPPoH3RyHYiHH_l1oY

-sIiqq1ATy0kYxMOqSeq-M0dIV0jT6UO-93-uqrbK_NDCN3zq_oWLuOacU-a-DKAZBFzGOkdt-CDm-F138scLX2_6W1Pc4MfatDPFzkT0kI-aCoeVm1AyiYy2BW3N-u730FpmM_fAgsoZIju6BsVclaQox0c7JPfmTzPS66tW4olDrFp2Lhgvwb7ZoEA

Had enough of purists backing you into a corner?
At the end of your wits with the Archon not knowing left from right with their hunts?

If the answer to either of those questions is yes, the Serpent's Hollow is the place for you!

iz8YFOH2R1OUm-aDHa6XolS-V5L0RZV0w8dCKv_ZdRam0Gm-0wgYogh8KocTdHfCzfshkWa0mMdvBcb8HxAy4ioTtkDSm0Y2-M197EYG9gGkyEJgjvJRU74yUJsUtjc1V4qzDSA8LkaP6snPD7HWWlOOZQHOb3bIrLD24BWsJ-6QaJJR8HK6VhcT2hyL

╒════════════━━━━━━━┛« »┗━━━━━━━════════════╕
█████████████████████████████████████████████████

yqRoTK863XkYwM9n_VXLJTCSxC-ilcJQtl0zrQVvh9aWKYXwAn_Aweh1mR7QL4N5cndmQ82vmwZ_QNeK2-Nly9kqt2Fl2OYT8aIJa2eBhCvMEk8FvGYkDJUhw2ST_lMP19AfAL7Jcp4_xcXkioaGkNqRYIfVPuQ_WNtMLEbYMO_FnGCYX1XdHXTef-CE

╘════════════━━━━━━━┓« »┏━━━━━━━════════════╛
iz8YFOH2R1OUm-aDHa6XolS-V5L0RZV0w8dCKv_ZdRam0Gm-0wgYogh8KocTdHfCzfshkWa0mMdvBcb8HxAy4ioTtkDSm0Y2-M197EYG9gGkyEJgjvJRU74yUJsUtjc1V4qzDSA8LkaP6snPD7HWWlOOZQHOb3bIrLD24BWsJ-6QaJJR8HK6VhcT2hyL

kMzPKhJCpkwZ3qUfPKHQzUlOVou2JmuUyRUIJxzMJu7j7YEby-gC-Tm3OU2gBWL1NONYU4g0P2UH-fqB47q29HGPZTiOwrVE7LgEO2k23DXExqc1qgA4qk_xKXgfFHI83zuE3XZb1nwAxz04XrETGwIJvchyfnqRkUHKZXI5dvX2ysDTHL-OZlckZJ1P

-sIiqq1ATy0kYxMOqSeq-M0dIV0jT6UO-93-uqrbK_NDCN3zq_oWLuOacU-a-DKAZBFzGOkdt-CDm-F138scLX2_6W1Pc4MfatDPFzkT0kI-aCoeVm1AyiYy2BW3N-u730FpmM_fAgsoZIju6BsVclaQox0c7JPfmTzPS66tW4olDrFp2Lhgvwb7ZoEA

« CLICK HERE to join our Discord Server! »

6_o76v0nxpJ9l2mRS5_XzUqLWDqsU_OYL27PaLPJ3pNi6CDUPDHDrVG6s1xR-ofw7j4rHmM79VvUvm6Syv-ZbIH8Q10wiK4bzFAeMvzZ5eU_fC0TrFCezKM3m_oz5PJxTlrRZg48ZvOXeo1PwsNuhe3_jTJRdHCqSP4TDUywKsZyhRoFaeQV1Fhjc05R

━━━━━━━ «🗡» ━━━━━━━

• Founded by a Vampire Brood named Vaëla Aetris in the November of 310 A.C., the Serpent's Hollow resides in the Regalian undercity as the largest non-Argentum affiliated Evolist entity there. With a hold over the Rogue Court district and its connecting tunnels, this guild seeks to retain its claim as a safe haven for the occult and others who otherwise aren't welcomed elsewhere.

◈ | Values
    The Serpent's Hollow largely follows the tenets of Evolism given the faith of its Sovereign: As per Morrlond's will, strength is favored and nurtured. Void Occult are shown preference, with some favor to Ordial Occult as well. The preference to Occult makes the Lothar Order, Hunter Archon and other Purists its greatest enemies.
    ◈ | Color Scheme
    The Serpent's Hollow's colors are Wine Red, Black and Silver. Wearing these colors is not a requirement aside from the Guild's uniforms.
    ◈ | Symbols
    The Serpent's Hollow's symbol is a black serpent with a bright, red eye and bat wings growing near its head, coiled around silver spears and swords.
  • The Members by default have the right to various benefits, that can apply to the Guild's allies as well:

◈ | Connections
    The Serpent's Hollow provides a wide variety of connections for its members and allies. The Serpent's Hollow is currently part of the Undercity Council operating around Crookback and the sewers. Joining can be a good way to establish a criminal character and build a network for them. Especially Evolist characters may find a place to belong.
    ◈ | Protection
    The Members of the guild are protected under normal circumstances, and they may always seek out other Guild Members to rally to their aid. Less than affluent characters may also use the Guild's Clandestine Base as their home, with the beds inside.
    ◈ | Revenge
    The Guild will act against the groups oppressing the magically inclined, especially those of the Void, which presents opportunity for conflict.
    ◈ | Business Opportunities
    The Guild offers support for its members' business, no matter how legal it may be outside the Crookback and the Sewers. With that, it also has its fair share of affiliated businesses members can seek employment in, such as the Emergency Exit in Rogue Court.
    ◈ | Events
    The Serpent's Hollow organizes tournaments, hunts, bounties, social hours and other events for its members. We also take part in bigger ongoing storylines on the server, especially in the undercity, as well as events arranged by others that illegal characters can enter.

• ◈ | Sovereign › The Guild's leader, who is in charge of all of the members below them. They can take suggestions, though the final decision will always be theirs. This position is held indefinitely by Vaëla Aetris.
    ◈ |
    Descendants › The most trusted members who are in charge of things in the Sovereign's absence. They may also make decisions in the Sovereign's stead.
    ◈ |
    Serpents › Guild Members who have proven themselves to the higher-ups with activity and commitment, divided into three classes:

◈ | Aggressors › The brawn of the Guild who act in the frontlines of battle and offer their protection to Guild members.
    ◈ |
    Auxiliaries › The Medics and Engineers of the Guild who help the other members out with their own capabilities.
    ◈ |
    Treasurers › The business-inclined members who are in charge of making money and planning.
    ◈ | Fledglings › New members who have a period of proving their loyalty and character.
    ◈ |
    Business Partners › People and organizations who aren't part of the Guild, but rather work alongside it with a common goal.

1BkTYUjdrrnhQLnWBGAL-hgYsOxS-StiYbMzugKoZYykRtTel3LstBMLWBIHKokMsw57J_jO03TEm1A2aw1Kuny5jeTK3RdKuc4yYdqbS7_bCGDVnBmhZUxkBgU5kK7CHY1bCt5j

╒═════════━━━━━━━━━━┛« »┗━━━━━━━━━━═════════╕

j8vEtw7.png

╘═════════━━━━━━━━━━┓« »┏━━━━━━━━━━═════════╛

1BkTYUjdrrnhQLnWBGAL-hgYsOxS-StiYbMzugKoZYykRtTel3LstBMLWBIHKokMsw57J_jO03TEm1A2aw1Kuny5jeTK3RdKuc4yYdqbS7_bCGDVnBmhZUxkBgU5kK7CHY1bCt5j

rkhh0zZQ9hANCKkHvPU515LzqF_kj3MY9p_uHRpDADsXc6eFxi8c4P03eRJS-dBhuXyMM9xR3-5VULyiIoVEnFPhm-o-CXSfCymiTfUtVE2XIrYjG0MfXSTN5SidcfT3Q9-r40_YP7yivhV5ws_hQiNRa_V1xIEIv1ECgwqnk8qVqyrmvlhXfNKT_HEo

━━━━━━━ «🗡» ━━━━━━━

• ◈ | Regarding Business › No deals are to be made with the Archon, Purists or Knights without the Sovereign's permission.
    ◈ |
    Regarding Recruitment › Any aforementioned group is barred from joining the Guild.
    ◈ |
    Regarding Kin › The guild is like a family. Each member is to be protected, without leaving fellow members behind.
    ◈ |
    Regarding Communication › Major activities are to be reported to the Sovereign, especially if they affect the Guild directly.
    ◈ |
    Regarding Bounties › The Sovereign may put up bounties for Members and Allies to complete, although they can also be suggested.

• ◈ | Regarding OOC Conduct › We expect our members to show good and respectful conduct out of character.
    ◈ |
    Regarding Conflict › Conflict is to be kept strictly IC. OOC communication is encouraged, but it should not lead to OOC arguments.
    ◈ |
    Regarding Metagaming › Metagaming is strictly forbidden, and will be dealt with accordingly if I hear about such.
    ◈ |
    Regarding Activity › We don't require lots of activity from each member, but being open and communicating about it is always appreciated.

╒═════════━━━━━━━━━━┛« »┗━━━━━━━━━━═════════╕

qkdVvJT.png

╘═════════━━━━━━━━━━┓« »┏━━━━━━━━━━═════════╛

x0l_LPoL89Fp2bKT5Z4CF1Z49cBSdlMn8P_pHRZOFv7iojW11smw0NlYLm574iC_AnV6fybpKzN19K6sAqTHwlYzzulia3HjnTHA3qh6DVk_Y_ogNpZlMJOWeUxttIqLpBdaaQohf7gZlfPhWYqFWWuxs2HEmfmSD4yGN5wpJCGefEWGmbhjzjjAnQdE

━━━━━━━ «🗡» ━━━━━━━
The Serpent's Hollow is always looking to recruit both capable members, as well as trustworthy business partners! See below how you can be a part of the group's activities:

◈ |
Applying for membership is preferrably done IC by finding Vaëla or one of her known higher-ups for an interview. If you have trouble finding us or if there are reasons you cannot seek us out, Reach out to me on Discord (kitchenrefugee) to arrange alternatives.
◈ |
Business Partnerships are arranged by finding Vaëla or one of her known higher-ups IC, or reaching out to me on Discord (kitchenrefugee).

HLjBBMhpGqx0TA72ngI8Y0TWg9XHO8KEDS4MYwYzNgHKDu0GfDmrT4VLSkEJBLNxz5HaOUgYS6PgEgve1dfh9HcQsZ2D2suD70xTZN7EFyfqOq2i38Lme43FN2KNgsv2gI6UoM2KNsbN1EJhZOBJfXhMPJ69XVvWGlchcQGRPzIzd9nGTDekUUbM0-ll

bkxLA6MYh0D6RqQ3JxGmQwldDHsb4KLS8pMMpm-_2IShzqAMudlBwkcFD66_ySO6wc_BY-H7-CQkKFGIgBLi-Ef1IBBEdPDQ9Zgd_2zY1saalqq5cmyobnwAqPd0quCVBg-dhePaj9FTF5p5jA3L6pMfoejYlKohLPykb6NE2UjpEbi5XqOOunWJy4UD

Last edited:
Name | Rowet
Discord | Rowet#1750
Timezone | CST
Character Application | Llewyn Omaberos | x
Server Punishments | None!
Letter |
Viola,

Count me in. You know what I'm capable of already.

Signed,
Llewyn Omaberos

Name | Rowet
Discord | Rowet#1750
Timezone | CST
Character Application | Llewyn Omaberos | x
Letter |
Viola,

Count me in. You know what I'm capable of already.

Signed,
Llewyn Omaberos
Accepted! Messaging you on discord!

Name | OneDinoBOI
Discord | DEUS VULT#6617
Timezone | PST
Character Application | Here
Server Punishments | None
Letter |
Dear Vaeril Sylphryalhn,

I have an interest in joining your guild, I don't agree with the actions that purists have been enforcing on those who search for or use magic. I am offering my skills in engineering and medicine to support your guild and fight those who suppress those who wield magic.

- Marcus Blackbourne

@KitchenRefugee

Name | OneDinoBOI
Discord | DEUS VULT#6617
Timezone | PST
Character Application | Here
Server Punishments | None
Letter |
Dear Vaeril Sylphryalhn,

I have an interest in joining your guild, I don't agree with the actions that purists have been enforcing on those who search for or use magic. I am offering my skills in engineering and medicine to support your guild and fight those who suppress those who wield magic.

- Marcus Blackbourne

@KitchenRefugee
Accepted, messaging you on Discord!

Name | FatDumplingGrace
Discord | Starlight#5687
Timezone | CST
Character Application | https://forums.massivecraft.com/threads/belyalanue-farythuur-solleria.102119/
Letter | Approached IC, but was interrupted. So here's a letter!

Hi Viola! Sorry we got interupted, I hope Tarlok didn't spook ya. I'll be able to answer any question ya have today, or if not today, next week Tuesday would work better. Letters are always an option as well. Hope yer safe, and I can't wait to cater for yer wedding! -Yala

@KitchenRefugee

Name | FatDumplingGrace
Discord | Starlight#5687
Timezone | CST
Character Application | https://forums.massivecraft.com/threads/belyalanue-farythuur-solleria.102119/
Letter | Approached IC, but was interrupted. So here's a letter!

Hi Viola! Sorry we got interupted, I hope Tarlok didn't spook ya. I'll be able to answer any question ya have today, or if not today, next week Tuesday would work better. Letters are always an option as well. Hope yer safe, and I can't wait to cater for yer wedding! -Yala

@KitchenRefugee
Accepted, messaging you on discord!

omg hiii

Name
| 5eaweed
Discord | Seaweed#9565 Like a true king
Timezone | Finland, i have no idea what the timezone is called.
Character Application |Rahzarr
Server Punishments | None that I know of
Letter | Spoilered!
Viola Aetris.
I attended one of your events and you have caught my interest.
I'd like to give this guild of yours a shot. Eventless days are so boring.
I am mostly experienced with hatchets but I have mastered
a spell or two.

- Rahzarr

@KitchenRefugee Ps. Viola is terrible to try n catch IC so thats why I decided to apply via forums ;-; im impatient and need reasons to play him and not be obsessed with Hein

omg hiii

Name
| 5eaweed
Discord | Seaweed#9565 Like a true king
Timezone | Finland, i have no idea what the timezone is called.
Character Application |Rahzarr
Server Punishments | None that I know of
Letter | Spoilered!
Viola Aetris.
I attended one of your events and you have caught my interest.
I'd like to give this guild of yours a shot. Eventless days are so boring.
I am mostly experienced with hatchets but I have mastered
a spell or two.

- Rahzarr

@KitchenRefugee Ps. Viola is terrible to try n catch IC so thats why I decided to apply via forums ;-; im impatient and need reasons to play him and not be obsessed with Hein
Accepted! Messaging you on Discord! (Sorry for the absence lately btw)

Changelog | September 13th 2024
  • Tweaked the wording in some parts.
  • Added tabs to make the page itself shorter and more maneuverable.