The Peirgarten Imperial Marshal Army Unit

Discussion in 'Inactive Families & Guilds' started by Yigit, Aug 23, 2020.

1. Yigit

Yigit Undertaker

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The Peirgarten Imperial Marshal Army Unit

[​IMG]
    The Peirgarten Imperial Marshal Army Unit is the battalion of men who are in service to the section of the Imperial State Army led by Field Marshal Rodrigo Peirgarten. The battalion consists of competent Field Commanders, Tacticians, Siege Engineers, and Field Medics, all of whom serve key purposes in the Unit in bringing success to the Imperial Army against foreign enemies, and reaping rewards and glory from their competence.

The ranks of this hierarchy partake in active meetings with Field Marshal Rodrigo Peirgarten, and engage in war planning, strategizing next moves, and advising the Field Marshal in making the right decisions for the battlefield. These men and women have the ability to decide the course of action in battles, and affect the timeline as well as the outcome of great wars, by positively (or negatively) affecting the actions with their insight and abilities.

[​IMG]

The Unit Hierarchy

The Field Marshal: Rodrigo Peirgarten (@Yigit)
    • The Field Marshal stands at the helm of the Unit Hierarchy, as a privileged and honorable member of the Marshal Cabinet, and engages in active war planning, directing objectives and issuing orders to the Commanders, Tacticians, Engineers, and the Medics, and guiding active conflicts towards victory.
    Field Generals: Theopold Kreiburg (@Nathan) Cinna Eledhwen (@Souled)
    • The Field Generals are members of the Marshal Cabinet, graduates of the School of Marshalry and experienced battle leaders who are elected by the hand of the Field Marshal to serve as the forefront of the Field Marshal's retinue.
    • This role cannot be applied for.
    Field Commanders: Florian Peirgarten (@kirishark) Osira Lae'rinsyr (@Anseran) Mosmo Düviri (@Lutowski) Boromar Gyshara (@killianvanbaste1)
    • The Field Commanders are active participants of battle, standing at the front of the mobilized troops, with the ability to lead from 200 to 300 troops of men. The responsibility of the Field Commander is to lead the troops into direct conflict, issue orders in the midst of battle, and carry the fight to success.
    • Characters must have Proficiency Points in Frontline Command to be eligible for this role.
    War Tacticians: Eilaria Peirgarten (@Mettappiness) Cro-Maarx (@Ghirko)
    • The War Tacticians, as their title suggests, are studied and talented masters of the theory of war, with the ability to plan ahead, to observe and foresee the enemy movements, and to suggest the right course of action to the Field Marshal, which is the exact description of their responsibilities.
    • Characters must have Proficiency Points in General Command to be eligible for this role.
    Siege Engineers: Pavel Tarknid Al-Vyzal (@Camzuwu)
    • The Siege Engineers are a special unit whose responsibilities primarily focuses on manning the siege equipments of the Imperial Army, utilizing artilleries, cannons, and trebuchets, as well as planning and proceeding for the breaching or defending of forts and other relevant holdings.
    • Characters must have Proficiency Points in Siege Command to be eligible for this role.
    Field Medics: Noelle Peirgarten (@mcmann) Aymeronn Aelrindel Aderus (@Hutydan)
    • The Field Medics have the simple responsibility of keeping the soldiers alive in the midst of and after the battles, tending to any illnesses that may fester among the troops, performing rescue efforts and spending their abilities on ensuring the least amount of casualties for the Imperial Army.
    • Characters must have Proficiency Points in Medical Science to be eligible for this role.
    [​IMG]

How to Enter
    Potential recruits are able to request entry into the Peirgarten Imperial Marshal Army Unit, either by filling in the application form provided below and commenting on this thread, or arranging a roleplay meeting with Field Marshal Rodrigo Peirgarten. Applicants may DM @Yigit to arrange roleplay meetings.

• IGN:
    • Discord Tag:
    • Character Name:
    • Character Sheet:
    • Position applied for:
    • Letter to the Field Marshal:

• Powerful Powerful x 14
    #1 Yigit, Aug 23, 2020
    Last edited: Oct 19, 2020
  2. Yigit

Yigit Undertaker

Reserved for any information that may prove necessary later.

Additionally, credits to @FireFan96 who's own thread inspired me to create this one.

3. Farly108

Farly108 Lanky Leg Extraordinaire

• IGN: Rep_of_Ireland
    • Discord Tag: !Farly!#6570
    • Character Name: Eddair Mac Conall
    • Character Sheet: https://forums.massivecraft.com/threads/eddair-mac-conall.85397/
    • Position applied for: War Tacticians
      To his Lordship Peirgarten.
      Should our current partnership prove fruitfull. And if you would be willing to have me. It would be my honor to serve as one of you Tacticians for the upcoming conflict. Yours Eddair Mac Conall

• Winner Winner x 1
  4. Yigit

Yigit Undertaker

Addressing Sir Eddair Mac Conall,

It would be my pleasure to include you as a War Tactician in my retinue. Your talents and great mind will certainly be of utmost value in securing victory for the battles to come. With that said, I welcome you. We will keep in touch.

As we walk along the way,
    His Lordship Rodrigo Peirgarten
    Count-Consort of Lorhauser
    Field General of the Marshal Cabinet

5. Hutydan

Hutydan pfp by me

IGN: Hutydan
    Discord Tag: Jü#7642
    Character Name: Aymeronn Aelrindel Aderus
    Character Sheet: link!
    Position applied for: Field Medic
    Letter to the Field General:

To his Lordship Peirgarten,
    If memory does not fail me, which I certainly hope it does not, that surname of yours is more than familiar. I doubt thou remembers me, let alone by name, but I have worked in the guard under Julius Peirgarten in the past, I hope the man is in great health these days considering the state the world has gone to. That being said, I would find it gratifying to aid once more under the Peirgarten banner, though this time not as a warrior but rather as a field medic.

May Frisit guide your soul through the blizzards of life,
    Aymeronn Aelrindel Gal'Aderus
    Co-owner of the Frozen Feather
    Wind Watcher of Ellador

6. Yigit

Yigit Undertaker

Addressing Mister Aymeronn Aderus,

Your application has been accepted, and I welcome you as a Field Medic to the Peirgarten Marshal Unit. I am certain that your services will be of paramount importance in the battles to come. For the sake of creating familiarity, I request that you find me in your convenience so that we may go over further information in person.

Field General of the Marshal Cabinet

• Winner Winner x 1
  7. kirishark

kirishark high school musical 2 enthusiast Supremium

Rodrigo,

I write to you today to further express my interest in the Peirgarten Marshal Unit as a Field Commander. While I'm well-aware a letter is rather unnecessary, I've recently received a batch of new ink pots and I've been eager to use them. Rumor has it this one is scented like strawberries, give it a try. (OOC Note; it isn't.)

Signed by,
    Florian Peirgarten.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. Mettappiness

Mettappiness Professional Burrito

• IGN: Mettappiness
    • Discord Tag: you got it
    • Character Name: Eilaria Peirgarten
    • Character Sheet: bloop
    • Position applied for: War Tactician
    • Letter to the Field General:
    Dearest Rodrigo,

I personally feel a letter is rather unnecessary due to the fact that we reside in the same estate. However, I do suppose it is well to keep a record for future reference. While I may be incapable of hunting a single fly, that does not mean I may have purpose in the militia. I would suggest you give me a chance and allow me a voice that can hopefully help deter any opposition.

Spirit guide.
    Eilaria Coletta Peirgarten

• Educated Educated x 1
  9. Yigit

Yigit Undertaker

Both approved. Welcome to the Peirgarten Army Unit.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  10. Yigit

Yigit Undertaker

Roster is updated to reflect on new changes.

- Rodrigo Peirgarten (@Yigit) was promoted to the rank of Field Marshal of the Imperial Army.
    - Cinna Eledhwen (@Souled) and Theopold Kreiburg (@Nathan) were elected as the Field Generals of the Peirgarten Retinue.
    - Noelle Peirgarten (@mcmann) has entered the Peirgarten Retinue as a Field Medic.

We are still accepting applicants who want to get involved in the Hadar War and find their names in progressions, performing feats and fighting the Empire's enemies. Field Commanders, War Tacticians and Siege Engineers are on high demand. Apply if you're interested!

• Powerful Powerful x 1
  11. Ghirko

Ghirko Snek Intensifies

• IGN: Ghirko
    • Discord Tag: Ghirko#5378
    • Character Name: Cro-Maarx
    • Character Sheet: Link
    • Position applied for: War Tactician
    To His Lordship Rodrigo Peirgarten,

I write to you today to express my interest in joining your War Tactician division. I have great interest in giving my skill set to aid the Peirgarten banner in current wars and ones to come. It would be an honour to serve under your name.

Spirit Bless,
    Digmaan Cro-Maarx Vyzal

12. Yigit

Yigit Undertaker

To the venerable Cro-Maarx,

Your application for entry to the Peirgarten Regiment is approved. Given your presumable personal investments to the nature of this war, I understand that you are prepared to work diligently towards the desirable outcome. It is a pleasure to have your acquaintance.

Field Marshal of the Imperial Army

#12 Yigit, Sep 18, 2020
    Last edited: Sep 18, 2020
  13. Yigit

Yigit Undertaker

Roster is updated to reflect on new changes.

- All Proficiency requirements for the roles were updated to match the new names of the relevant Proficiency skills.
    - Eddair Mac Conall was removed from the 'War Tactician' role due to his individual War Council being a thing.
    - Roster is updated with the new recruit @Ghirko Cro-Maarx as a War Tactician. Welcome aboard.

We are still looking for new prospective members to the Regiment. Field Commanders and Siege Engineers are on high demand. Apply if interested, and reap rewards and glory from the battles to come.

14. Camzuwu

Camzuwu Russian explosives Expert

• IGN: Camzuwu
    • Discord Tag: Camzuwu#3214
    • Character Name: Pavel Tarknid Al-Vyzal
    • Position Applied For: Siege Engineer
    • Letter To Field Marshal:
    Dear Mr.Peirgarten,

I hope this letter finds you in good health, I would like to express my interest in becoming a Siege Engineer for you. I have immense confidence my abilities will be of use to you with many years of experience. I am apart of Cro-Maarx Digmaan, if you have any worries I highly suggest you consult him to settle any worries you have.

Have a pleasant day,
    Pavel Tarknid Al-Vyzal

I would l like to add onto this with the upcoming Allar rework there is a very minimal chance he will change at all, nothing will change unless needed for his app to be approved.

15. Yigit

Yigit Undertaker

Addressing Sir Pavel Tarknid Al-Vyzal,

Your application is formally approved. Welcome to the Peirgarten Marshal Regiment, and may we serve the means of the Empire with our utmost capabilities. I look forward to having your acquaintance in the battles to come.

16. Anseran

Anseran Ifrit Enthusiast

• IGN: Anseran
    • Discord Tag: Anseran#4645
    • Character Name: Osira
    • Position applied for: Field Commander
    "To his Lordship Rodrigo Peirgarten,

I write to you today to express my interest in assisting the Peirgarten family as one of your Field Commanders. It was not long ago now that we attended a siege in hell as we plunged into the Rift to rid the world of the Clickers, side by side. Allow us to work together once more in war.

Sincerely
    Osira Lae'rinsyr"

17. Yigit

Yigit Undertaker

Addressing Mister Osira Lae'rinsyr,

Welcome to the Peirgarten Marshalry Regiment, your application is formally approved. Please seek me out in your earliest convenience for pending discussions so that we may integrate you properly into our ongoing war agenda.

18. Lutowski

Lutowski дверь запили блять Staff Member World1

• IGN: Kawolski & Lutowski
    • Discord Tag: Luto#8644
    • Character Name: Mosmo Düviri
    • Character Sheet: [x]
    • Position applied for: Field Commander.
    To His Lordship, Rodrigo Peirgarten:

I write this to you to air my interest in leading the charge as one of your field commanders. I've fought at the Siege of Merkar'sarh in the past, so the battlefield is not an unfamiliar place to me. I won't dissapoint.

Spirit Bless,
    Mosmodea Düviri

[I am currently sorting out my sheet as I just recently received the magespork document, but the proficiency layout will more or less be consistent just as before! adjustments should be ready by today.]

#18 Lutowski, Sep 27, 2020
    Last edited: Sep 27, 2020
  19. Yigit

Yigit Undertaker

Addressing Mosmo Düviri,

Welcome to the Peirgarten Marshalry Regiment, your application is formally approved. I am looking forward to receiving your assistance in battle as a Field Commander. We will beat those Sendrassian menaces back to where they came from. Until we meet on the battlefield.

Sir Rodrigo Peirgarten

20. mickdude2

mickdude2

• IGN: mickdude2
    • Discord Tag: mickdude#3406
    • Character Name: Sidh Ealan
    • Character Sheet: Sidh Ealan
    • Position applied for: Field Medic
    • Letter to the Field General:
    His Lordship, Rodrigo Piergarten,

I hope this letter finds you in good health. I write as a veteran medic of Regalia's wars, having previously served with honor in the second Songaskian War as well as the Chrysant War, to offer my services in your upcoming campaign. With nothing more to offer than my expertise and experience in the grisly business of warfare, I ask for nothing more than a small stipend befitting my position.

Sidh Ealan, Medic