Crafts Guild The Nature Appreciation Society

Annie_Short

that short girl
Reaction score
QBk3uRKy4t4r9Kwf9XneuG-RMGZL_D_TZ09XztOoeCn-kXtSNfLBgKXs-tg2BOY065W_J64b4-MW6MAtmezmmUlVAM89p_A-hsDWr5vCX4n_warNNBWk3jTVMitpwwveJ4FuTMxwAxLajEgTLsyQmAA

╔══════════════════════════════ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══════════════════════════════╗
3km7qbcEGUqkOutWWyhSSYBol-MZ_lepJ5CZHZZROE1LSbA7My5J_W01ML5l_u-qzXiCjblDmVi05bxjdGD6ci7gbzZfKSwc6PNXhbi4jRAMILxBy3KY-MutWmp-dbUuqwFWxgYGRBYTHGeuGLNjEwo

La Liseuse - Claude Monet 1872
╚══════════════════════════════ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══════════════════════════════╝
The Nature Appreciation Society was formed by Countess Tuija Vikström 309 AC in order to help and appreciate nature in public areas such as parks, gardens, and event grounds. With all the growing flora and fauna around Regalia, our society's goal is to make sure these plants and animals have maintained areas to inhabit so we can appreciate their labor.

OUR GOALS:
- To keep public areas clean of any litter to ensure the safety and health of fauna and flora.

- Donate our time to help nurture the flora around Regalia to keep our city beautiful.

- Host small events for the public that help educate and appreciate nature in its beauty.

- Help recover and nurse any flora or fauna back to health to release them back into the wild.

╔══════════════════════════════ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══════════════════════════════╗

5QcCBqKGLQcrJvLdeScl45fmNF9HVXm1UDYH4SaY4QhB4c6V6L9N2cuOMY54wU48mLcd5d9-zbU2hWWViTZH3bUOCtrS_1oL20bxWXzM6kUJVNNrQ91Bmvdm46avKcpxx2q9c3Yn3RglARJ1H4624JE

Le Jardin de Monet - Claude Monet 1900
╚══════════════════════════════ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══════════════════════════════╝
"Above all, I must have flowers, always and always." - Claude Monet

The Nature Society has no requirements to join but does suggest having a pet or some knowledge of flora. We also prefer a clean record but that is not at all necessary. Having a large criminal background could affect your acceptance so be warned! With that said, below is how the application process will work.

APPLICATION TEMPLATE:

IGN:
Character App:
Occult (only if known)?
Any KNOWN Criminal Activity?:
Favorite Plant or Animal?:
Letter to Tuija Vikström:

EXAMPLE:
IGN: Annie_Short
Character App: here
Occult: Nope!
Any Criminal Activity: Nope!
Favorite Plant or Animal?: Hydrangea

Greetings Countess,

I am interested in joining this club due to my love for both nature and animals! I have always enjoyed spending most of my time outside and I feel this club is a great way for me to find people with common interests!

I await your response and best wishes,
Name
OOC NOTE: If you have any questions please send me a forums letter or a direct message on discord! (Discord: 《◭Annie◮》#1073)

IGN: Numbless
Character App: x
Occult (only if known)?: No.
Any KNOWN Criminal Activity?: No.
Favorite Plant or Animal?: Roses (duh)
Dear Countess Vikström,

I would absolutely adore becoming a member of The Nature Appreciation Society. Given that I was raised amongst wine vineyards, I have always had an affinity for the natural world. Since moving to Regalia, I have been terribly missing my own garden, and am in desperate need of some time to connect with nature. I look forward to attending whatever events the Society will hold.

Everwatcher guide,
Lady Auriane Belrose
The Fox of Cérilly

IGN: cosmoons
Occult (only if known)?: Nope.
Any KNOWN Criminal Activity?: Nope.
Favorite Plant or Animal?: Forget-me-nots and peacocks

To Countess Tuija Vikstrom,

Hello Countess! I'm sure you're quite excited to hear from me again, though this time I'm writing to ask your new and improved nature society. I quite love hiking and mountain climbing, and I figured this Society would be the perfect place to meet likeminded folks.

Sincerely,
Lord Aaro A. Abansaddi, the Baron of Pol Shubat

IGN: Numbless
Character App: x
Occult (only if known)?: No.
Any KNOWN Criminal Activity?: No.
Favorite Plant or Animal?: Roses (duh)
Dear Countess Vikström,

I would absolutely adore becoming a member of The Nature Appreciation Society. Given that I was raised amongst wine vineyards, I have always had an affinity for the natural world. Since moving to Regalia, I have been terribly missing my own garden, and am in desperate need of some time to connect with nature. I look forward to attending whatever events the Society will hold.

Everwatcher guide,
Lady Auriane Belrose
The Fox of Cérilly
IGN: cosmoons
Occult (only if known)?: Nope.
Any KNOWN Criminal Activity?: Nope.
Favorite Plant or Animal?: Forget-me-nots and peacocks

To Countess Tuija Vikstrom,

Hello Countess! I'm sure you're quite excited to hear from me again, though this time I'm writing to ask your new and improved nature society. I quite love hiking and mountain climbing, and I figured this Society would be the perfect place to meet likeminded folks.

Sincerely,
Lord Aaro A. Abansaddi, the Baron of Pol Shubat

Snip Snip Snip! You both have been accepted!