The Meadowlark's Rest

RightChat

It's an Aurelion Sol main
Reaction score
The Meadowlark's Rest

western-meadowlark-painting-3-27-15.jpg

O'Meara, Mari. A Meadowlark's Song, 289 AC. Now found in the bar of the Meadowlark's Rest in Regalia

Introduction

The Meadowlark's Rest is a Cielothar/Lusitian themed bar and restaurant that offers a wide assortment of drinks, aliment, and entertainment. The Meadowlark is an eatery for all peoples, boasting a large selection of drinks and a multicultural cuisine that satisfies the appetite of both common and noble folk. The Meadowlark's Rest also features a miniature theatre, where performances such as plays, comedies, and concerts are to be held. Patrons may come in day or night to relish a good meal, a cold drink, and a marvelous show. Whatever the reason, the Meadowlark's Rest serves as a relaxed environment to enjoy the company of friends and strangers alike.

The Meadowlark's Rest is located on the Mainstreet Strip, more precisely on Crown Road. It's a big yellow building on the west side of the strip, with multiple wide entrances.

Lolking1.png
lolking2.png

tumblr_oi6297yXIp1u9ooogo1_540.gif

Menu

Priced per serving.

Alcoholic Drinks

Beers

Regal Ale - 5 Regals
House Beer - 5 Regals
Ginger Ale - 7 Regals
Alt-Regalian Lagger - 7 Regals

Spirits
Gin - 5 Regals
Tequila - 5 Regals
Dorinn Herbal - 5 Regals
Light Rum - 5 Regals
Ssilian Dark Rum - 7 Regals
Vodka - 10 Regals
Whiskey from Formosa - 10 Regals
Baiju from Formosa - 10 Regals

Wines
Chardonnay - 12 Regals
Pinot Noir - 12 Regals
Petite Verdot - 12 Regals
Gros Verdot - 15 Regals
Merlot - 15 Regals
Vin de Pomme - 15 Regals

Meads/Ciders
O'Meara brand Meadow Mead - 8 Regals
D'Souza brand Apple Cider - 8 Regals
Hard Cider - 5 Regals
Black Mead - 5 Regals
Maple Mead - 5 Regals

Cocktails
Old Fashioned - 12 Regals
Nettare Adulto - 12 Regals
Ithanian Wonder - 18 Regals
Angalian Shot - 8 Regals
Santigo - 12 Regals
Full Bloom - 12 Regals
Negroni - 12 Regals
Boulevardier - 12 Regals
The Meadowlark - 12 Regals

Non-Alcoholic Drinks

Kaffees

Black Kaffee - 3 Regals
Kaffee Latte - 5 Regals
Kaffee Mocha -6 Regals

Teas
Green Tea - 5 Regals
Black Tea - 5 Regals
Oloong from Formosa - 7 Regals
Milk Tea - 7 Regals

Juices
Dolce Nettare - 5 Regals
D'Souza brand Apple Juice - 8 Regals

Miscellaneous
Water - 2 Regals, first cup free.
Milk - 4 Regals

Foods

Meals

Baked Potato - 5 Regals
Chicken Pot Pie - 8 Regals
Baked Breakfast - 10 Regals
Standard Steak - 8 regals
Veniard d'Estaing - 15 Regals
Standard Sausage - 8 Regals
Valezzo Sausage - 15 Regals

Daily Soups
Monday: Margetirita - 6 Regals
Tuesday: Sweet Potato Soup - 6 Regals
Wednesday: Gazpacho - 6 Regals
Thursday: Chowder - 6 Regals
Friday: Eggs in Purgatory - 6 Regals
Saturday: Ithanian Onion Soup - 6 Regals
Sunday: Herzsuppe - 6 Regals

Desserts
Anglian Sweet Roll - 6 Regals
Flatte Bröd - 6 Regals
Pecharik - 5 Regals
Grösglockner - 8 Regals
Lemon Tart - 8 Regals
Falconet's Jewel Cheesecake - 12 Regals

Staff

Owner

- Ramulyn O'Meara @RightChat

Managers
- Maiazita O'Meara @AncientBean

Bartenders
- Lithoniel O'Meara @ClearlyNotAlexis
- Tanoute El Tawwadri @_Capri
- Alura Lorafiel @Hutydan
- Isabella Terrinogan @Doeelk
- Min Min @IGutTheMidasTuch

Cooks
- Aaron Garnier @Rubarberry
- Cataline de Grizio @zuola
Performers
- Hiring!

Bouncers
-
Staff Application

@RightChat
IGN:
IC Name:
Roll Applying For:
IC Race or Char App if applicable:
Do you have a Discord?:
Are you willing to work without me making you?:
IC Letter:

tumblr_p18x81TMHL1u9ooogo1_540.gif
Never forget the Rose and Crown :,(
@AncientBean @ClearlyNotAlexis @Belgrade @Voidemite

Last edited:
Notice Board

The Meadowlark's Rest will be opening on Friday, 4/20!

Last edited:
IGN
_Capri.
IC Name
Tanoute El Tawwadri.
IC Race
Esetu-born Varran.
Discord
Yes.
IC Letter
To the owner of the Meadowlarks Rest,

Hi! My name is Tanoute of the Tawwadri family, and I'd like to seek a bartending position at your establishment. I've many years of experience tending various bars and cafes around the City, and I'd like to trade my skills here for coin via employment. I'm a very friendly and cheerful person, and I'm able to deflect off any sort of racial bias aimed towards me, being a Varran of course. Please let me know what you think!

-Signed,
Tanoute El Tawwadri.

IGN
_Capri.
IC Name
Tanoute El Tawwadri.
IC Race
Esetu-born Varran.
Discord
Yes.
IC Letter
undefined

A Letter was sent back with a kitten drawn on the envelope. | Owo |

To the Tanoute El Tawwadri

Never heard of the Tawwadris but I'm sure you're all great people. "Welcome Aboard!" Hope that wasn't racist. Since Varrans love sailing, sorry if it was. I'm looking forward to working with you!

- Ramulyn

@_Capri Accepted.

Last edited:
@RightChat
IGN: Jovee
IC Name: Atticus Faulkner
IC Race or Char App if applicable: [ x ]
Do you have a Discord?: Jovee#5444
IC Letter:
To Whom it may Concern:

Salutations. It seems you're in need of bar staff for a certain Meadowlark's Rest. I'm more than familiar with the tavern scene, and certainly able to help you out in your endeavors if you choose to give me a chance. I hope to hear from you soon.
Atticus Faulkner

@RightChat
IGN: Jovee
IC Name: Atticus Faulkner
IC Race or Char App if applicable: [ x ]
Do you have a Discord?: Jovee#5444
IC Letter:
To Whom it may Concern:
Salutations. It seems you're in need of bar staff for a certain Meadowlark's Rest. I'm more than familiar with the tavern scene, and certainly able to help you out in your endeavors if you choose to give me a chance. I hope to hear from you soon.

Atticus Faulkner
A Letter was sent back /very/ soon.

To the Atticus Faulkner

Salam. I'll give you a chance, I've also heard that you know how to play the piano, I'm hoping if I can listen to one of your songs.

Welcome Aboard!
-Ramulyn

@Jovee Accepted.

Last edited:
IGN: Sebbysc
IC Name: Aedarhon Jouhari
IC Race/or Char App if applicable: owo
Do you have a Discord?: Aye papi.
IC Letter:

To the Associates of the Bar,
Another possible oddity has made his request to acquire either a bar-tending position or a bouncer position in your establishment. Associated papers and whatnot are attached with this letter. The only other information he specifically wished to add was that his name was Aedarhon Jouhari, otherwise known as Aed or 'Mounter.'

Sincerely,
Byron Kipling
Regalian Scholar & Institute Worker

IGN: Sebbysc
IC Name: Aedarhon Jouhari
IC Race/or Char App if applicable: owo
Do you have a Discord?: Aye papi.
IC Letter:

To the Associates of the Bar,
Another possible oddity has made his request to acquire either a bar-tending position of a bouncer position in your establishment Associated papers and whatnot are attached with this letter. The only other information he specifically wished to add was that his name was Aedarhon Jouhari, otherwise known as Aed or 'Mounter.'

Sincerely,
Byron Kipling
Regalian Scholar & Institute Worker

A Letter was sent back addressed to multiple names; Aed, Aedarhon, the Mounter, and Byorn.

To Aedarhon Jouhari, Byron Kipling, Aed THE MOUNTER, the Regalian Scholar & Institute Worker.

Why not work the bar. If a terribly mean person decides to cause trouble, I'm sure the MOUNTER would make deal with them easily. Welcome Aboard!

-Ramulyn

@Sebbysc Accepted.

Great music. Great thread. Beautiful work as always Syrup my man!

@RightChat
IGN: CookieCommatose
IC Name: Alura Lorafiel
Roll Applying For: barmaid
IC Race or Char App if applicable: 73 year old Cielothar, 5 foot tall
Do you have a Discord?: yes, Juleth#7827
IC Letter: Alura had an interview with Ramulyn

@RightChat
IGN: CookieCommatose
IC Name: Alura Lorafiel
Roll Applying For: barmaid
IC Race or Char App if applicable: 73 year old Cielothar, 5 foot tall
Do you have a Discord?: yes, Juleth#7827
IC Letter: Alura had an interview with Ramulyn

A letter was sent to Alura after her interview. The envelope had the first phrase of a traditional elven song.

To Alura Lorafiel

We have decided that you are fit to work at the Meadowlark's Rest. You've got the job! I'll be looking forward to working with you soon! May' the Stars Guide you.

-Ramulyn.

@Hutydan Accepted.

Last edited:
  • IGN:
    • NoRezForYou
  • IC Name:
    • Aurnia The Grand!
  • Roll Applying For:
    • Performer/Bartender
  • IC Race or Char App if applicable:
    • Ailor claith/ Cielothar halfbreed!
  • Do you have a Discord?:
    • Already in the chat.
  • IC Letter:
To the darlings of this establishment,

I am Aurnia the Grand, searching for a employment within your bar! I am an acrobat, musician, actor and more whilst also having plenty of experience with bar tending, I do hope you send letter to the adress below, I await your reply!

Aurnia the grand!

Last edited:
  • IGN:
    • NoRezForYou
  • IC Name:
    • Aurnia The Grand!
  • Roll Applying For:
    • Performer/Bartender
  • IC Race or Char App if applicable:
    • Ailor claith/ Cielothar halfbreed!
  • Do you have a Discord?:
    • Already in the chat.
  • IC Letter:
undefined

Ramulyn would have walked for twenty minutes towards Aurnia's home to cut mailing costs, he had left her a letter.

To Aurnia The Grand!

Your ability to execute such great acrobatic feats as if they were child's' play has truly earned you the title Aurina The Grand. You've got the job! I'll be looking forward to working with you!

-Ramulyn

@NoRezForYou Accepted.

Great opening night guys! I was surprised with how many people had attended and didn't expect that we'd be short on manpower to handle everyone. I'd like to thank everyone who attended. A special thanks to @Sebbysc and @Jovee for running the bar while I went afk!
And spirit bless @Mortisian for this. That's IC guys.
Screen Shot 2018-04-21 at 12.21.22 AM.png

Last edited:
@RightChat
IGN: HodlinG
IC Name: Bendlin Vorfandushniydom Klavdiyra Tsaplinovich
Roll Applying For: Bartender
IC Race or Char App if applicable: https://forums.massivecraft.com/threads/bendlin-klavdiyra.65489/
Do you have a Discord?: Yes. And you already have it.
IC Letter: Bendlin was hired IC.

A letter would have been sent with a drawing of a horse on the envelope

To Ben

You're hired! Though, you' may only work the bar under the watch of another employee who will teach you how to work the bar until I find that you are able to work by yourself. Looking forward to working with you!

-Ramulyn

@HodlinG Accepted.

IGN: DeltaInsomnia
IC Name: Leanardo "Battle bard" Kenarte
Roll Applying For: Bartender, performer
IC Race or Char App if applicable: Varran
Do you have a Discord?: Im already in it
IC Letter:
Ramulyn , hire me or else. - Lean

Another note sent back to Ram

Leanardo is the name, music combat and servin' drink be my game. I offer my service for free I'll only take tips if that's what i' takes. -Leanardo.

@RightChat

IGN: WrongChat
IC Name: Nace Trevaskis 'Ace'.
Roll Applying For: Bouncer/Bartender
IC Race or Char App if applicable: I've got it.. somewhere.
Do you have a Discord?: You have it, my man.
IC Letter:

Dear Ramulyn,
I enjoy your drinks, even though your business is east of the gate I'm quite fond of the atmosphere. Considering I'm in short change right now and surplus coin wouldn't be the worst thing in the world I've decided to apply myself to your bar, if you would be so kind to accept I offer my services in not only pouring drinks, but I am a trained fighter. If you need anything, or require a meeting come send a runner for 'Ace', they should know.
With Highest Regards, Ace

IGN: WrongChat
IC Name: Nace Trevaskis 'Ace'.
IC Race or Char App if applicable: I've got it.. somewhere.
Do you have a Discord?: You have it, my man.
IC Letter:
Dear Ramulyn,
I enjoy your drinks, even though your business is east of the gate I'm quite fond of the atmosphere. Considering I'm in short change right now and surplus coin wouldn't be the worst thing in the world I've decided to apply myself to your bar, if you would be so kind to accept I offer my services in not only pouring drinks, but I am a trained fighter. If you need anything, or require a meeting come send a runner for 'Ace', they should know.

With Highest Regards, Ace

A letter would have been sent back with an 'ace of spades' attached.

To' Nace' the Ace

I'm glad you enjoy' my business and more glad to know that you'd like to work here. Consider yourself' hired! I don't what you mean by 'your services' but I'm sure they're all innocent legal things. I'll be looking forward to working with you!

-Ramulyn

@WrongChat Accepted.

@RightChat
IGN: Namebadge
IC Name: Lena Jacella
Roll Applying For: Cook
IC Race or Char App if applicable: Half Elf Cielothar/Claith [LINK]
Do you have a Discord?: Yep
IC Letter:

*The letter was riddled with gramatical errors, though it was written neatly.*

"To The Owner,

My name is Lena Jacella. I am new to Regalia; having been here perhaps only a week now.
I look to grow to know more people, and I look to develop my skills. I've a love for cooking, and note that you currently have no listed people. Therefore, I would like to apply for the position of cook.

-Lena Jacella."

The Daen Varran nodded as he looked over the letter, as he began to write back in Daen

From what I can gather you've not much of a niche for cooking, as well as interaction it seems, however, I'd like to meet at the Lark when you can at your earliest convenience. For now consider this, Pending. -Lean

@RightChat
IGN: Namebadge
IC Name: Lena Jacella
IC Race or Char App if applicable: Half Elf Cielothar/Claith [LINK]
Do you have a Discord?: Yep
IC Letter:

*The letter was riddled with gramatical errors, though it was written neatly.*

"To The Owner,

My name is Lena Jacella. I am new to Regalia; having been here perhaps only a week now.
I look to grow to know more people, and I look to develop my skills. I've a love for cooking, and note that you currently have no listed people. Therefore, I would like to apply for the position of cook.

-Lena Jacella."

A letter would have been sent to Lena, on the envelope it read, "From Ram not Lean"

To Lena Jacella

After a successful interview I believe that you are more than ready to be working at the Meadowlark's Rest. Welcome aboard! I'll be looking forwards to working with you.

-Ramulyn

@SnugglyKittens
Accepted

@RightChat
IGN: u kno it
IC Name: Nunca'lo Mismo
Roll Applying For: Bouncer
IC Race or Char App if applicable: Saivale Kathar boi
Do you have a Discord?: u have me
IC Letter:
the letter was written in very fancy cursive to make up for the lack of spelling.

"To Ram-the-man.
I casully happend to pass your bar the other day and notised that it was good cuality.
I also happend to notise there was no bouncers!
I'm a pretty rad fiter and i look bad-ass in sunglasses.
somewhat egerly awayting your reply,
Nunca."

i stg if you don't accept this i'm getting a divorce.
it was very hard for me to miss-spell so many easy ass words.
i love you
please
love me.

(Edit: i just realized it changed the naughty butt word, to love, so. kill me.)

@RightChat
IGN: u kno it
IC Name: Nunca'lo Mismo
Roll Applying For: Bouncer
IC Race or Char App if applicable: Saivale Kathar boi
Do you have a Discord?: u have me
IC Letter:
the letter was written in very fancy cursive to make up for the lack of spelling.

"To Ram-the-man.
I casully happend to pass your bar the other day and notised that it was good cuality.
I also happend to notise there was no bouncers!
I'm a pretty rad fiter and i look bad-love in sunglasses.
somewhat egerly awayting your reply,
Nunca."

A letter was sent back addressed to Nunca the person.

Great thing you've applied, cause we're currently in need of bouncers! Looking forward to working with you, and you better bring those Sunglasses!

- Ramulyn

@IGutTheMidasTuch Accepted

Staff Application

@RightChat
IGN: Pugsly10
IC Name: Beau Kra'zzla, Beau of the Black Sea, Beau z Morze Czarne
IC Race or Char App if applicable: Esetu Varran.
Do you have a Discord?: Of course.
Are you willing to work without me making you?: Not much of a point in trying to get accepted if your gonna /force/ me to do my job..
IC Letter:

Dear, whomever opens this letter.

I have spent time at this establishment a few times as I relish in the idea of such a colorful array of alcoholic drinks that I came to decide you are one of my favorite spots to drink and smoke. I've spoken to one of your bartenders and have paid quite a sum in alcoholic drinks from this place that I've grown fond of it like my home. I am sending this letter because I wish to seek employment for whenever I am off duty at my current employment, and whenever there is time to spare. I would like to be considered for a position as a bartender, but that would also come with an added gift of muscle from my part. Being a semi-frequent drinker I know how rowdy guests can get.~ I've experience in the field of pouring and serving people along with giving them the boot. Please, allow me to spend more of my time in the establishment, but rather than a bloke sitting in front of the counter, as one behind.

Yours truly, Beau of the Black Sea.

Last edited:
Staff Application

@RightChat
IGN: Pugsly10
IC Name: Beau Kra'zzla, Beau of the Black Sea, Beau z Morze Czarne
IC Race or Char App if applicable: Esetu Varran.
Do you have a Discord?: Of course.
Are you willing to work without me making you?: Not much of a point in trying to get accepted if your gonna /force/ me to do my job..
IC Letter:

Dear, whomever opens this letter.

I have spent time at this establishment a few times as I relish in the idea of such a colorful array of alcoholic drinks that I came to decide you are one of my favorite spots to drink and smoke. I've spoken to one of your bartenders and have paid quite a sum in alcoholic drinks from this place that I've grown fond of it like my home. I am sending this letter because I wish to seek employment for whenever I am off duty at my current employment, and whenever there is time to spare. I would like to be considered for a position as a bartender, but that would also come with an added gift of muscle from my part. Being a semi-frequent drinker I know how rowdy guests can get.~ I've experience in the field of pouring and serving people along with giving them the boot. Please, allow me to spend more of my time in the establishment, but rather than a bloke sitting in front of the counter, as one behind.

Yours truly, Beau of the Black Sea.

A letter would have been sent to Beau along with a complementary bottle of rum.

To Beau of the Black Sea

I've met you before and I think you'd be great. Consider yourself hired.

-Ramulyn

@Pugsly10 Accepted

IGN: Doeelk
IC Name: Isabella Terrinogan
IC Race: Elven
Discord: Nope
Willing to Work Without You There: Yeah honey
IC Letter:

To whomever may read this letter,

My name is Isabella Terrinogan. I am a frequent costumer of your establishment. I find myself in need of a job to support myself and I have chosen to apply to your establishment because of my frequent visits there. I enjoy the buildings atmosphere and I enjoy the company of the employees who have been chosen to work there. I am a hard worker and have served as a barkeep before. I work well with people and would really enjoy working at your establishment.

-Yours truly, Isabella Terrinogan

@RightChat
IGN: Rubar_
IC Name: Aaron Garnier
IC Race or Char App if applicable: https://forums.massivecraft.com/threads/aaron-auggson-garnier.67108/
Do you have a Discord?: Rubar #0841
Are you willing to work without me making you?: Yes
IC Letter:

"Good morning The Meadowlarks Rest,
You have a restaurant, and I can cook. A good chef eats his own food. If you had an interview with me you'd know I do that a lot. I'll be straight with you, I'm not much of a chef. Me and food have a knotted relationship. I've been cooking Ithanian recipes for a decade for myself and others. Now, I aim to operate as chef at your fine establishment. Much appreciation for any reply.
Spirit Bless, Aaron Garnier."​

A letter was sent back addressed to Aaron Gariner

To A-A-ron Gariner, To start I would like to apologize for the late response, I was out of the city for a few weeks and was unable to read your letter. Besides that I'm very looking forward to meeting you should you have the time.

- Ramulyn

@Rubar_ Pending, Since it took me a while to answer, let me know if you'd still like the job or not.

IGN: Doeelk
IC Name: Isabella Terrinogan
IC Race: Elven
Discord: Nope
Willing to Work Without You There: Yeah honey
IC Letter:

To whomever may read this letter,

My name is Isabella Terrinogan. I am a frequent costumer of your establishment. I find myself in need of a job to support myself and I have chosen to apply to your establishment because of my frequent visits there. I enjoy the buildings atmosphere and I enjoy the company of the employees who have been chosen to work there. I am a hard worker and have served as a barkeep before. I work well with people and would really enjoy working at your establishment.

-Yours truly, Isabella Terrinogan

A letter was sent back addressed to Isabella Terrinogan

To Isabella Terrinogan, after meeting you in person I feel that you'd be more than qualified to work the bar. Consider yourself hired!
- Ramulyn

@Doeelk Accepted

@RightChat
IGN: K-k-King-KingsleyM S-senpai..
IC Name: Jung Min-Hyuk, your beloved pink haired min min
Roll Applying For: Entertainer/Bartender
IC Race or Char App if applicable: Chi mix
Do you have a Discord?: you have me
Are you willing to work without me making you?: sure dude i love bartending
IC Letter: you gave me permission not to write one thankyouverymuch

@RightChat
IGN: zuola
IC Name: Cataline de Grizio
Roll Applying For: Cook. (:
IC Race or Char App if applicable: https://forums.massivecraft.com/threads/catalina-de-grizio.68442/
Do you have a Discord?: Indeed I do.
Are you willing to work without me making you?: Yep!
IC Letter:
To whoever owns this establishment,

Hola, my name is Catalina de Grizio- I've passed by your business quite a few times (as it's on the main street, duh) and have always been very intrigued... Hence! Why I've decided to seek out a job here, I've been cooking since I was young, taught by my undoubtedly skilled aunt, and was briefly a chef's assistant on a ship. Though my list of jobs relating to chef-ery end there, I figured it was still fine to give this a shot. Hope you like me and all that. Also, I'm good at what I do. Just so you know. Right, thought that was somewhat necessary. I can cook you like, something, if you're skeptical.

Gracias,

befabc9ec15ef27017c04415324993c9.png

A letter was sent back addressed to Cataline de Grizio with a drawing of a bird on it

To Cataline de Grizio. Judging by your list of jobs relating to chef-ery I can only assume that you're a skilled cook, so consider yourself hired! Talk to me at the Meadowlark when you can and i'll give you a rundown on the job. I'll be looking forward to working with you!
- Ramulyn

@zuola Accepted