The Magical Waltz.

Discussion in 'Regalian Roleplay' started by disanthea, Nov 12, 2023.

1. disanthea

disanthea

----------------------------------------------

[​IMG]

{!} Once more, a piece of parchment would be pinned up at most major locations in Regalia. (Additional information as a spoiler at the bottom!)

[​IMG]

Passers-by may notice the lack of title. Thank you for all of your continued support! @SignoreScafuto, thank you for fixing the banner.

Affiliated Character Sheet: Chatl

Hello! Me again. This time, I've decided to freestyle the formatting. This poem's chief thematic is magic, and its use as a medium, with each new quatrain following a different writing scheme.

To elaborate, the first quatrain is a reference to contemporary MassiveCraft lore, with "Judgement to fake" and "Farther to shape", representing the newly arriving Estelley God, Artarel, and the Baskarr God, Tjafar.

Tjafar plays quite a significant role within this poem, in fact, if you take the first letter in each line (MJFITAWABLOODR) you can formulate the words: Tjafar, and Blood.

The second quatrain is all to do with word play, each line begins with the names of literature found here, on the wiki.

The third quatrain contains this poems volta, otherwise known as a change in direction, it also serves as a testimonial to some of the people Chatl has met!

Last, but not least, the sestet of this poem. I was in two minds, admittedly, romanticising the idea of using "void" and "exist", but instead deciding to use alliteration with "reapers remain" because I felt like it'd work more effectively.

Once again, thank you for reading. If you've read to this point, you are especially awesome.

• Winner Winner x 2