Archived The Lousy Humans

This suggestion has been archived / closed and can no longer be voted on.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gerrior

A lost Architect of an ancient Helvetican Empire
Reaction score
While playing on the server and reading the updated powers of each race, it has come to my attention of the lack of traits the human race contains. I understand that having a 20% chance of double drop for wheat and 10% chance for a second log while wood cutting seems fair however, the human race has faced thousands of years of torture, pain and agony from other species that roam these "Worlds" and would be considered weak/useless against other races like Agni or Vespid. Some new traits would allow the human race to thrive and flourish once again. Listed below, the human race would have a better chance at survival:
  • Critical Hit: 25% chance of increased exp from mobs.
  • Ancient Knowledge: 2+ levels when using an enchanting table.
  • Tamer: 10% chance at taming animals that can be pets.

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
I think the first one is impossible, but I like the other two if they are possible. Perhaps:

• Adaptability: 5%chance of getting another races power when in combat
  • Endurance: 25% less food per step (humans are endurance hunters)
Or just a boost to their harvesting abilities like 20% wood double drop, 30% wheat double drop, and 10% mob double drop?

I dont think it's a good idea.
The human race is a more neutral "non special" race which is appears to be prefered by neutral players or vampires.

I understand that humans like in most diverse games have no use or very little importance but do they have to be as useless as they are now? Not everyone wants to be Daisy-Pickers or Vampires but neither a species that is "alien" or being forced into a certain lifestyle. As well as the difficulty of being a neutral player when raids are inevitable for everyone.

There are lots of race specific passive skills you could give but Humans generally set the medium in all games and tend to be the "neutral" race.
Only skill I would say to give them is the classic *Human Resistance* and allow them to take less damage perhaps or better endurance like Mecharic suggests.

Problem with this is any buff the humans get the vampires get too.

Then just cause vampirism to work like a different race?

Status
Not open for further replies.