LekkuLord

SupremeCripple
Staff member
Lore
Reaction score
blackchancery.regular.webp

Rest, Indulge, Connect

dbw13a6-338bc775-cae2-4dee-8f8b-29d872e0faa1.png

The popular carriage-stop along the path of Gloomrot Forest is once again a bustling oasis, with new management, ready to delight passers-by, and entice visitors.

Drink, eat, laugh, talk, and enjoy the company of fine entertainers and companions. Patrons can socialize at the bar, or find a more private lounge. Travelers can stall their carriages, and refresh themselves in the bath house. Friendly staff are eager to meet you! Even the previous owner, Erlend, can still be found tending the bar from time to time… Unwavering… Unmoving.

Whether for an hour, or an evening, there are people to meet and memories to make at the Lion's Repose!

Hosted by the Sapphora-Born, Yolotlicuate, the Twin-Hearted

NBS8i3l.png
f2u___green_snek_pagedoll_by_profiledecor_dcm9z27-fullview.png

OOC:

Welcome to the new Lion's Repose! Marty was kind enough to transfer ownership over to me, and so I'm trying my hand at manning another business/hotspot.

There are a few notable changes to this hotspot.

The primary purpose of the business is to function as an entertainment lounge. Romance Roleplay is not part of that repertoire, but there is no explicit restriction from it taking place, if it does end up happening between the bar staff and the clients.

All are welcome to come and chat about life and love, to seek companionship or just conversation and a drink.

The player staff are generally neutral to most affiliations with the caveat of 'don't be obvious, don't be obnoxious, and don't be ridiculously illegal'. We also can not stop other patrons from taking issue with your presence, however. Conflict is fun, but try to take it outside so other role players are not disturbed. It is an intimate setting, after all, and not a rowdy roadside tavern.

Players interested in working for myself and my character should contact me through Discord. I'm not hard to find.

Hope to see you there!

dbw13a6-338bc775-cae2-4dee-8f8b-29d872e0faa1.png

Facilities and Venues
  • Bar
  • Various lounges
  • Dining Hall
  • Pool/bath house
  • Game room
  • Arena
  • Private rooms/luxury suites
  • Horse/carriage stables
  • Merchant stalls (Gloomfolk only)
  • Forge
  • Private Event Hall (Venue available for player-hosted events, contact owner)
Jobs available

Opt-in Server Regal Payments for your employment. This is an experiment, inspired by an idea Bellarmina had, and therefore will be in a testing phase. If you want your character to be paid for their time, I will personally pay you out of my OOC regal bank that will translate to IC payments. Starting at 100 regals bi-weekly for everyone, no matter the job. Doubling up on jobs, when possible, does not stack. It's not hourly, it doesn't require you to be active every day. If you feel like you earned a check, show up on payday (which will happen on the server) to roleplay.​

(Disclaimer: We understand that some of these jobs are not always feasible in everyday rp, but they are available to people, as a commodity, for those who want to be active at the location.)

Entertainers: Employees hired to delight patrons of the establishment in general, or their time can be privately purchased. Musicians, dancers, painters, stylists, conversationalists, professional hosts and sommeliers- whatever your character can offer. Entertainers can choose their own clientele. They can also host events in the various facilities, with permission.

Security: Keep peace without ruining the vibe. Should be able to discreetly or appropriately handle unruly guests with class. Gloomfolk Order preferred.

Bartenders: Should be able to pour, but also engage guests at the bar with conversation. Knowing how to cook is a bonus.

Master Blacksmith: For on-site work and repairs for travelers, custom orders.

Stablemaster: To tend the needs of horses and upkeep carriages, act as a valet for guests arriving or leaving.

Housekeeping: Sees to menial work around the facilities: sweeping, changing linens in the estate rooms, gardening, etc. (Good for skrunkly characters)

Arenamaster: Advertises and arranges fights, oversees combat events.

Additional job ideas? Feel free to reach out!