Archived The Lemon Race

This suggestion has been archived / closed and can no longer be voted on.
Status
Not open for further replies.

papertowels2

I shouldn't be here.
Reaction score
Faction
Magnanimus/Honorary member of Raptum
The lemon race is a suggestion that I had for MassiveCraft to add as a race. The lore behind this is that a long time ago there was a very famous player named Notch. Notch the creator of minecraft, added a secret to minecraft that only he knew about. The secret was a way to make a lemon in minecraft. This lemon experiment went very wrong and the lemon ended up getting possessed by the evil Dinnerbone. The lemon went crazy and killed Notch and hid in the deep deep caverns of Ithania. He eventually went on a rampage and squeezed all his lemon juice into people's eyes so they become infected and the infected started spreading like "Shaquille O'Neal butter" melting over a piece of banana bread. Until one day Dinnerbone decided that was enough lemons. He then sent down a handful of evil cucumber werewolves to suck all of the lemon juice out of the lemons so they couldn't spread anymore. But unfortunately, the evil cucumber minions sent by Dinnerbone also blessed the lemons with special powers and left one special lemon as King of the lemons (papertowels2). The lemon king had the power to infect people but to be infected he had to be payed 200 slver every 12 hours. But, with these great powers come great responsibility...

The Perks
  • Lemon Lord - You have access to Creative mode whenever.
  • Lemon God - You have access to God mode whenever.
  • Lemon in the wound - You have 250% extra damage with unarmed, bows, swords, and axes.
  • Squirted in the eyes - You will automatically give your enemies poison, weakness, blindness, and nausea effects when they step within 32 blocks of you.
  • Invici-Lemon - 100% resistance to all forms of damage.

Attachments

• Lemon.png
    Lemon.png
    3.8 KB · Views: 16
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Really?
I think that a few people on this server would have enough money to have the Lemon race for like a week.

I like it, Though I doubt it will be added because of the OP'ness.

lemon.png

Keep up the lemonicious replies :D

Oh hell yes. This surpasses the best of best races ideas.

You have your usual boring tedious race ideas, then there's this. Innovative, creative, funny and need I say well written? its A*'s all round, I look forward to seeing more of your work Paper.

limes must die :D thats a before picture. there will soon be destroyed then there will be an after picture

Okay, that makes sense.
I would say just up the price on the race and while your at it, Up the stats by over 9000%. Just a recommendation.

I managed to find a artist depiction of a cave lemon...

Attachments

• the_hairy_lemon_by_pie_lord-d5t8erk.jpeg
    the_hairy_lemon_by_pie_lord-d5t8erk.jpeg
    119.4 KB · Views: 25
The lemon race is a suggestion that I had for MassiveCraft to add as a race. The lore behind this is that a long time ago there was a very famous player named Notch. Notch the creator of minecraft, added a secret to minecraft that only he knew about. The secret was a way to make a lemon in minecraft. This lemon experiment went very wrong and the lemon ended up getting possessed by the evil Dinnerbone. The lemon went crazy and killed Notch and hid in the deep deep caverns of Ithania. He eventually went on a rampage and squeezed all his lemon juice into people's eyes so they become infected and the infected started spreading like "Shaquille O'Neal butter"melting over a piece of banana bread. Until one day Dinnerbone decided that was enough lemons. He then sent down a handful of evil cucumber werewolves to suck all of the lemon juice out of the lemons so they couldn't spread anymore. But unfortunately, the evil cucumber minions sent by Dinnerbone also blessed the lemons with special powers and left one special lemon as King of the lemons (papertowels2). The lemon king had the power to infect people but to be infected he had to be payed 200 slver every 12 hours. But, with these great powers come great responsibility...

The Perks
  • Lemon Lord - You have access to Creative mode whenever.
  • Lemon God - You have access to God mode whenever.
  • Lemon in the wound - You have 250% extra damage with unarmed, bows, swords, and axes.
  • Squirted in the eyes - You will automatically give your enemies poison, weakness, blindness, and nausea effects when they step within 32 blocks of you.
  • Invici-Lemon - 100% resistance to all forms of damage.
My opinion of this is that it is awesome...it's just way OP. I think the lemon race sounds like a lighthearted and fun race, rather than the whole fantasy creature feel in a medieval world...I'm sure they had lemons back in the day, and it would be a fun race, jus without all the OP traits and......200 silver every 12 hours? You're insane and I love it! XD

I just find this to be a thread to seek attention and to gain popularity through idiots who think this is a great idea, and to spam the forums to gain in popularity also.

I thought this was frealzys, then I saw paper posted it..... no

This probs isn't best idea to add it.
Sure it's the most bad-ass thing ever, not even a Alamutian cocaine package could compare to this,
but I'm pretty sure a single week, Alamut, Barjuk, other raiding factions could just pay to gain up money, and own a faction by themself. o____o

Also...

When Life Gives You Lemons...

This probs isn't best idea to add it.
Sure it's the most bad-ass thing ever, not even a Alamutian cocaine package could compare to this,
but I'm pretty sure a single week, Alamut, Barjuk, other raiding factions could just pay to gain up money, and own a faction by themself. o____o

Also...

When Life Gives You Lemons... You dont understand there will only be a few people that i will allow this race this will not be for /race b Lemon i will have to infect you

I just find this to be a thread to seek attention and to gain popularity through idiots who think this is a great idea, and to spam the forums to gain in popularity also.

That is not the case this post is to suggest a very fun roleplay race.

Status
Not open for further replies.