The Ironspire Regiment

Yigit

Undertaker
Reaction score
72FE7lL.png

S5Y8WjE.png

C5Jikdm.png

The Ironspire Regiment was formally established in the year of 307AC, on the day of 19th of February, under the commandership of Lord Rodrigo Peirgarten, officialized with the approval seal of Lord Commander William Howlester. The Ironspire Regiment is a law enforcement charter, handling the daily duties of ensuring the protection of Regalian civilians, arresting, detaining and punishing those who break the state laws of the Regalian City, combatting the major threats that reside in hidden locations of the Capital, patrolling the streets of the City and looking out for any kinds of crime that may be taking place.

The Ironspire Guards utilize the permits and rights that are granted to them by the Violet Order in order to carry out their duties and tasks. The Guardsmen of the Ironspire Regiment endeavor to uphold reputation and behavior while performing their duties as loyal guardsmen of the Regalian City.

The Ironspire Regiment specializes in patrolling on the bridges that connect the New Town to the Old Town, holding garrison at the gates of the entrances leading to the slums and searching the passengers for contraband items and other illegal possessions. Their rights also extend to guarding over business properties in return for payment from their respective owners.

S5Y8WjE.png

znGpgzH.png

The Ironspire Regiment holds the standard rights and permits that are provided to the Guard Chapters of the Violet Order. These rights and permits are used by the Guardsmen of the Ironspire Regiment in order to properly carry out their duties as the guardsmen of the City of Regalia. To utilize these rights and permits for selfish or corrupt intent is to be viable to dishonorable discharge from the Violet Order, likely entailing consequential repercussions.
Violet Order Rights
> The right to enforce all Regalian Law.
> The right to apprehend, arrest and imprison those in breach of Regalian Law.
> The right to use weapons and armor in public.

Additional Rights exclusive to Ironspire Regiment
> The right to stand guard outside of proprietary businesses for payment.
> The right to stand guard on the bridges to Old Town.
> The right to stop, search and detain individuals entering and leaving Old Town.
> The right to issue bounties on non-noble criminals.
> The right to cordon off areas of the City for investigation.
> The right to carry military grade weaponry.
> The right to commandeer any Mercenary Organisation for Law Enforcement purposes.
> The right to refuse access to parts of the city to any building suspected of being in danger, used for criminal offences or owned by a wanted criminal.
> The right to control the bridges of the Regalian City and hold executive authority over the flow of people in them.

S5Y8WjE.png

kTMM1ie.png

gX1MOyA.png

The Chapter Commander is the highest rank in the hierarchy, and commands over the entirety of the Ironspire Regiment. The Commander upholds the right to recruit and demote as they please, to arrange the ranks of the Ironspire Regimenet and to ensure the stability, activity, and prowess of the Guard Chapter. This rank is locked down to Commander Rodrigo Peirgarten. @Yigit
5SUDnJo.png

The Chapter Captain is the second highest rank in the hierarchy, and holds permission to command the Officers and Guards of the Ironspire Regiment. The Captain may oversee the Officers and the Guards, may arrange training events, lead arrests and operations, and must always report to the Commander. This rank is locked down to Thea Rote unless resigned or demoted. @Rochelle_
eJvnO9V.png

The Officers of the Chapter are above the Guardsmen, but below the Commander and the Captain. The Officers have technically the same responsibilities as the other Guards of the Regiment, but they hold the permission to order the Guards to do tasks while performing operations, arrests or duties.
pC62e9b.png

The Chapter Guards are the regular guardsmen of the Regiment, and the manforce. Their responsibility is to maintain peace in the streets of Regalia, to perform their duties with honor and loyalty. The guards are expected to be obedient to their higher ups, and to obey commands.
S5Y8WjE.png

jZmdvdr.png

Before applying, one must ensure that they are eligible to enter the Violet Order. All male characters must possess at least 15 proficiency points in Combat skills, and all female characters must possess at least 20 proficiency points in Combat skills.

If you are eligible, believe that you will be adequately active, and wish to apply to enter, then fill in the format provided below and comment on the thread.

IGN:
Discord:
(Mandatory to be provided, can be PM'd if necessary.)
Have you ever been punished?: (Muted, jailed, banned, etc.)

Character Name:
Character Application Form:
(You must have one, but it doesn't need to be approved.)
Letter to Commander Rodrigo Peirgarten: (Mandatory to be written.)

Last edited:
Guards currently on high demand!

Last edited:
OOC

IGN: amaymon

Have you ever been banned/jailed/muted? No.

Discord: amaymon#2726

IC

Character Name: Ifris Askai'ba

Character Application: https://forums.massivecraft.com/threads/ifris-askaiba.73133/

Letter to Commander Rodrigo Peirgarten:

To the Commander Rodrigo Peirgarten,

It has come to my attention that the Ironspire Regiment is in high demand for recruits. My axe and I would love nothing more than to join your ranks. I am well-trained in the arts of heavy weaponry, specifically war-axes, but swords as well.

If accepted into the Ironspire Regiment, I would fully devote myself to the defense of Regalia and its people. I consider loyalty, commitment, and a strict sense of morals to be of the utmost importance. I apply to hopefully bring some order and peace to the innocent citizens of Regalia, and apprehend those that cause others pain and misfortune through their crimes. I thank you for considering my application, and I look forward to a response.

-Ifris Askai'ba

Last edited:
Character Name: Ifris Askai'ba

Miss Ifris Askai'ba,
You are hereby accepted into the Ironspire Regiment. We are looking forward to working with you. Make way to the Greygate at your earliest possibility and receive your armor, and we'll begin your service.

Chapter Commander Rodrigo Peirgarten
Duke-Consort of Lorhauser

Last edited:
IGN: conorsgamertag44
Discord: SirWerqy#6448
Have you ever been punished?: Never
Character Name: Concobhar O'Thiarnigh
Character Application Form: https://forums.massivecraft.com/threads/concobhar-nac-aodhan-o-thiarniagh.73455/
Dear Commander Rodrigo Peirgarten,

I have recently seen the recruitment movement for the Ironspire Regiment and have strived since I arrived in Regalia to join one of the Guard Chapters to provide for my mother. I have experience with a sword, archery and light weaponry.

If accepted to the Ironspire Regiment, I would strive to create a safe and controlled Regalia. I have always considered the people of Regalia as my friends and wish to protect them from insufferable crime and to prevent any innocent civilian from being stricken by always unwanted crime. Thank you for considering my application and I look forward to hearing back from you.

~ Concobhar O'Thiarnigh.

Character Name: Concobhar O'Thiarnigh

Ser Concobhar O'Thiarnigh,
You are hereby accepted into the Ironspire Regiment. We are looking forward to working with you. Make way to the Greygate at your earliest possibility and receive your armor, and we'll begin your service.

IGN: GadgetPunk
Discord: GadgetPunk#5371
Have you ever been punished?: No
Character Name: Maxine Albany Seryus
Character Application Form: https://forums.massivecraft.com/threads/maxine-seryus.72083/

Your lovely guardsman, Aurelius Krupp, addressed the fact that I, being once of the Lancierron Sentinels chapter, may be of good use here, in the Ironspire Regiment. It'd also be nice, to see a woman fighting among the ranks, as they are very few in the Regalian home we love. I'd appreciate you considering me for a position here.

Thank you,
66b227ce46d76914456ca64365c07cf4.png

Miss Maxine Albany Seryus,

Maxine Seryus has been removed from the Regiment.
Aurelius Krupp has been promoted to an Officer.

Guards are still on high demand!

OOC

IGN: XxCyberkiller555

Have you ever been banned/jailed/muted? No

Discord: Cyberkiller#3654

IC

Character Name: Jorous Drakeslayer

Character Application: https://forums.massivecraft.com/threads/wip.73484/

Letter to Commander Rodrigo Piergarten:

[SPOILER="Letter"[
To the Commander Rodrigo Piergarten,

It has come to my attention that you are seeking worthy warriors to join in the city guard, and I would like to introduce myself for the position. I have been in the city for a few months working as a smith and have watched the city guard and have become interested in being a part of it. I think I am suitable for the role because I have been fighting for over 90 years and training for longer so am no stranger to combat, I have also had a fair amount of experience in leadership roles from the days when I fought for my clan. I am also an experienced smith and have been doing that since I could lift a hammer. I hope you consider me to join in the ranks of your mighty warriors.

Sincerely Jorous Drakeslayer.
[/SPOILER]

IGN: GadgetPunk
Discord: GadgetPunk#5371
Character Application Form: https://forums.massivecraft.com/threads/maxine-seryus.72083/

(Insert a snippet from her previous letter) Your lovely guardsman, Aurelius Krupp, addressed the fact that I, being once of the Lancierron Sentinels chapter, may be of good use here, in the Ironspire Regiment. It'd also be nice, to see a woman fighting among the ranks, as they are very few in the Regalian home we love. I'd appreciate you considering me for a position here.

This is a reapplication, since I was near immediately removed before! I hope you find it in your heart to work with me, as I am doing my best to stay on the good side of the law! I was delighted to receive recommendation, and was especially pleased to read your kind words about accepting me! It made me content to have the possibility of joining, and I would enjoy getting to know you better.

Thank you,
66b227ce46d76914456ca64365c07cf4.png

Last edited:

Miss Maxine Seryus,
Due to your two previous removals from the Guard Chapters, and your involvement in Old Town and Sewer matters with criminals, as well as your suspected afflictions with the taint of Void, and due to the advice of our fellow guards in the Violet Order, we have decided to permanently keep you out of the Ironspire Regiment. Until we see evidence of improvement that isn't mere words in a letter, our decision will remain as such.

IGN: Nidakk
Discord: (Mandatory to be provided, can be PM'd if necessary.) I have it
Have you ever been punished?: Nope
Character Name: Kurtis von Rahm
Character Application Form: (You must have one, but it doesn't need to be approved.) Here
Letter to Commander Rodrigo Peirgarten: (Mandatory to be written.)
To Commander Perigarten,
As you may know, I am the cousin to Lordship von Rahm, we briefly met at the tavern. I was speaking to your Officer, Ser Krupp, and he said to mention that he recommended me. But other than that, there are more things about me that I think you should know. First off, I am a veteran to a lot of wars that Regalia was involved in, I would say my best moment was in the Second Songaskian. The other thing is that I am devout to weapons and unionism above all else, I have spent my life becoming the best spear-wielder I can be. I hope that you consider me.
- Ser K.v.R

Character Name: Kurtis von Rahm

Ser Kurtis von Rahm,
Firstly, it's Peirgarten, not Perigarten. Other than that, I will be accepting your application and you are henceforth a Guardsman of the Ironspire Regiment. Your activity will be strictly monitored, therefore ensure that you commit to your duties.

IGN: TonyBones
Discord: Tonybones153
Jail/Ban/Mute?: No
Character Name: Theodas Vamys
Character Application: https://forums.massivecraft.com/threads/theodas-vamys.73864/#post-903497
Letter to Commander Peirgarten:(On paper Theodas is Formal but in person he talks in a Highland accent)

To whom it may concern,
I have seen a recruitment sign outside of the Golden Willow tavern. I have been discharged from the guard of House Krupp to a mistake on my part, I believe I should repay the city for my mistake and serve the city as a guard. It would be an honor to serve Regalia and her people.
Signed,
Theodas Vamys

IGN: TonyBones
Discord: Tonybones153
Jail/Ban/Mute?: No
Character Name: Theodas Vamys
Character Application: https://forums.massivecraft.com/threads/theodas-vamys.73864/#post-903497
Letter to Commander Peirgarten:(On paper Theodas is Formal but in person he talks in a Highland accent)

To whom it may concern,
I have seen a recruitment sign outside of the Golden Willow tavern. I have been discharged from the guard of House Krupp to a mistake on my part, I believe I should repay the city for my mistake and serve the city as a guard. It would be an honor to serve Regalia and her people.
Signed,
Theodas Vamys
Please apply here!

This thread is active once again.

IGN: Ottorintsu
Discord: Octavio#9123
Have you ever been punished?: No.
Character Name: Olivier Sébastien de Letoirneau
Character Application Form: https://forums.massivecraft.com/threads/olivier-de-letoirneau.72252/

To the Lord Commander of the Ironspire Régiment,

Before I returned to Regalia, I had received word that you had been killed on a battle at Lorhauser. I was dumbfounded to hear the news, and it struck me with great sorrow. However, after I arrived in the Holy City, I caught word that you had survived the battle. It's a shame that I haven't been able to speak with you since, and I wish for you take this letter not only as a request for enlistment, but as a request for a reunion. Let us pick things up where we left off, eh, old friend? But I digress--

Not only does it please me to see that you are well, but it pleases me to see that you are the one who wishes to reestablish the honorable charter that was the Régiment. The recent happenings have struck me as dreadful. I was no part of what happened in Old Town with my brother's Legion, and I am greatly disappointed with the actions that had been taken both on the part of this particular charter with its prior leadership and on the part of my own house guard. See this not only as a request for enlistment as an individual, but as a request to show the Lord Commander and yourself that my family as a whole does not condone the vigilantism practiced by neither the prior Regiment nor the Legion.

And may the Spirit keep you,

Ser Olivier de Letoirneau

Character Name: Olivier Sébastien de Letoirneau

Ser Olivier de Letoirneau,

I will be accepting you into the ranks of the Ironspire Regiment as a Guardsman. Be aware however that you will be met with scrutiny with your duties to ensure that you are not of the same mould as your kinsman, Cyprien. Prove yourself to be a better man than him and his band of vigilantes and I assure you with certainty that you will see your work pay off and yourself rewarded.

Take this as your chance to shed some good light to your families name, your opportunity to prove that at least one honorable man can come out of the house of Letoirneau. Welcome to the Violet Order.

Ser Rodrigo Peirgarten
Grand Duchess Consort of Lorhauser
Commander of the Ironspire Regiment​

IGN: Razrei.
Discord: You have it.
Have you ever been punished?: No.
Character Name: Lanfranc Peirgarten.
"Dear brother-in-law,
I was told I needed to learn pole-handling to consider myself a true Leutzman. I figured your Regiment would be the safest way to start. Approve me at your peril,
Lanfranc Peirgarten
I know where you live."​

Character Name: Lanfranc Peirgarten

Ser Lanfranc Peirgarten,

I had thought that your visits to Daenshore would've taught you a great deal about pole-handling. Nevertheless, your great tactical mind and your natural Peirgarten prowess, combined with your loyalty to the Empire and the Order of Justice, you would make a decent addition to the Ironspire Regiment. For that matter, I will be enlisting you into the Ironspire Regiment.

You will begin as a regular guardsman and if you wish to see your name decorated with titles, you will have to earn them through hard and honest work. I do hope that you understand such.

Ser Rodrigo Peirgarten
Commander of the Ironspire Regiment

Character Name: Chiemeka Touré

Mister Chiemeka Touré,

You have been accepted into the Ironspire Regiment. I am looking forward to seeing your talents.

Ser Rodrigo Peirgarten

Bump, the Ironspire Regiment is still searching for new and active city guards! Enlist today!

IGN: Rochelle_
Discord: You already got it lol
Have you ever been punished?: :Wink: No
Character Name: Thea Rote
Character Application Form: https://forums.massivecraft.com/threads/thea-rote-the-honest.71825/#post-890511
Commander Peirgarten,
I'm writing to you as I have a deep interest in serving Regalia in a more substantial way. I've already served in war for my house, possibly against your people, so you already know I'm capable. I'm extremely gifted with a blade, and I have some background in hunting, which would be beneficial in investigations. Do consider hiring me, you will not regret it.
Sincerely Madame Thea Rote.​

Character Name: Thea Rote

Madame Thea Rote,

The only time I remember witnessing you in war was when the late Lord Abelhard and I joined forces against the foreign threat in Essalonia. Other than that, our families never clashed. Either way, out of the respect I have for your family and in recognition of your talents, I am willing to accept you into the ranks of the Ironspire Regiment. I look forward to seeing your abilities be put to use for the betterment of our City.

Ser Rodrigo Peirgarten
Crown Protector of Regalia
Knight of the Faithful Heart​

Last edited:
IGN: Monkeydog13
Discord: Monkeydog15#1190
Character Name: Renée de Cardois
Character Application Form: https://forums.massivecraft.com/threads/renée-de-cardois.74692/
I've noticed this violet charter and been impressive with the work of all the guards. I want to join and help the city way I can. My name is renee de Cardois. I have experience with the La Legion de I' Aigle. I would love to join you and help protect the city from threats

Character Name: Renée de Cardois

Miss Renée de Cardois,

You are accepted, although with scrutiny due to your previous involvements with the outlaw named Cyprien. You will have to perform expertly in order to earn your place as an established guard. For that matter, it is advised that you be attentive with your new duties. Welcome to the Ironspire Regiment.

Ser Rodrigo Peirgarten

IGN: CorgiJesus
Discord: CorgiJesus
Character Name: Salvatore dei Vinicii
Character Application Form: https://forums.massivecraft.com/threads/salvatore-di-olzolli.73250/

Dear Commander Peirgarten
Upon the hearing of restructuring the Regiment I felt perhaps I could give Ironspire another chance. If I am accepted, I shall serve it with honor and dedicate my time and effort to serve the Holy City and the Spirit.
Sincerely, Patrician Salvatore dei Vinicii

Character Name: Salvatore dei Vinicii

Esteemed Patrician Salvatore dei Vinicii,

After our thorough discussion in regards to your previous experiences in the Ironspire Regiment, I am confident with the thought of accepting you back into our ranks. For the sake of fairness and proper conduct, you will be starting out as a regular guardsman once again, but prove active and determined and you will quickly find your efforts rewarded properly. I am looking forward to seeing you in our armor and colors once again.

tA9Lq9g.png

Lord Rodrigo Peirgarten
Count of Valentino

IGN: __TheDarkLord__
Discord: You have it already
Have you ever been punished?: Nope
Character name: Akiyoshi Nakamura
Character application: https://forums.massivecraft.com/threads/akiyoshi-nakamura.73680/
Commander Peirgarten,

I am writing to you to express my desire in joining the Ironspire Regiment. I have spent most years of my life in combat training, and have experience in the military both from back home, and as a House Guard for two houses while in this city, house Sastra and house Howlester. However I believe my abilities would be best put to use within your regiment, and so I hope you consider me.

Akiyoshi Nakamura

Character name: Akiyoshi Nakamura

Mister Akiyoshi Nakamura,

Thank you for applying to join the Ironspire Regiment. You have an outstanding history for having served House Howlester, which may be the biggest reason I am going to be inducting you into the Regiment. You are hereby accepted and I am looking forward to seeing you in action.

Lord Rodrigo Peirgarten
Count of Valentino

https://forums.massivecraft.com/threads/lilianne-de-blanc.69162/

IGN: BritishAnimaLove

Discord: Britism#5157

Have you ever been punished?: no

Character Name: Lilianne de Blanc

Character Application Form: https://forums.massivecraft.com/threads/lilianne-de-blanc.69162/

Commander Peirgarten

I am writing to you with my desire to join the Ironspire Regiment. My experiences in combat mostly included training I have done in the past year. I have committed myself in the past as a house guard in and hope to express my abilities in combat in the Ironspire Regiment. If I am accepted I will devote my time to the guard and put all of my strength into the Regiment.

Character Name: Lilianne de Blanc

Miss Liliane de Blanc,

I will approve you, but I must make my scrutiny clear, due to your status as a Brood, and due to your affiliations to Cyprien Bongrante, a known criminal. However, if you prove yourself to be an invaluable member of the guard, then I am certain that your presence, Brood or not, will be very appreciated. It is thus that I encourage you to perform your duties with a sense of honor and obedience, so that you may earn yourself a respectable place in society and of course, the Violet Order. Welcome to the Ironspire Regiment.

Lord Rodrigo Peirgarten
Count of Valentino

Bump. The Ironspire Guards are still looking for new blood. Apply today to join the City Guard and break some infidel bones.

Update: The Ironspire Regiment has been granted new rights and permits. The rights of the post have therefore been updated accordingly, and the new rights of the Regiment are as follows:

> The right to cordon off areas of the City for investigation.
> The right to carry military grade weaponry.
> The right to commandeer any Mercenary Organisation for Law Enforcement purposes.
> The right to refuse access to parts of the city suspected of being in danger, used for criminal offences or owned by a wanted criminal.

IGN: Martyr_321
Discord: SolomonKane#8565
Have you ever been punished?: No jail, no mute, no ban
Character Name: Chengis
Character Application Form: https://forums.massivecraft.com/threads/chengis.74957/#post-908407
(This was written in very neat clean handwriting)
Commander Rodrigo Peirgarten,
I renounce my previous ways of acting, I have convinced some of my compatriots to join the Ironspires Regiment. If you'll have me in the Guards again, I'd greatly appreciate it. I try to always be on the side of good, protecting the weak and infirm. The side of Good becomes blurry from time to time and I admit to my wrong doings. I hope to join in and become part of the side of Good again.
Chengis

Character Name: Chengis

Mister Chengis,

No. Your unlawful and dishonorable acts committed against the integrity of the Violet Order are not forgotten. You are lucky that you didn't take the full brim of the treason charges you rightfully deserve. For the rest of your lifetime, forget service in the Violet Order.

Lord Rodrigo Peirgarten
Count of Valentino
Knight of the Faithful Heart